• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks great mate, well done! Meant to say, great Hardcore Holly too! You wouldn't have any plans for any more 'old school' wrestlers would you?

I'm not against the idea. I like doing those guys because I feel like movesets aren't as much of a chore. I know a little more about them too.

If I'm being honest though, probably not anytime soon.I had to sit for 3 or 4 days to get to silver, & I really don't want that to happen again. I feel like I kinda have to make more popular wrestlers to hopefully find myself a cow I can milk to diamond rank.

However, I don't really have plans for anyone. I just seem to push myself into something new after a creation so maybe I could create another old school caw after this.

Both I spose. I mainly watch recaps of WWE so I know what's going on, & then just watch the PPVs. Anything outside of WWE is more limited. I'll watch indie matches on Youtube here and there, but not a ton. I like playing universe mode alot, but I want it filled with caws & I'm picky so it takes awhile. I play for that & just to create stuff. I like cawing, creating builds for mmos, building on the sims, stuf like that.

Yeh, I keep up to date with WWE a bit, but I'm not really a fan. Kinda gone off over the years in my opinion. I like what they're doing in Japan but I'm not really able to watch it that much. Other than that, I just watch reruns of classic feuds and matches. Can't beat the 80's for me.

How is Act coming by the way?

Great! She's pretty much done. I just need to make her entrance, finish, & moveset.

CM Punk Face Update! I might be lowering his upper jawline though. Thoughts?

Also, I really need some help on his sleeves. I haven't had any luck lining them up how they should be. Open to help and ideas.

64pldd.jpg

106j0xe.jpg

How is Act coming by the way?

Great! She's pretty much done. I just need to make her entrance, finish, & moveset.

CM Punk Face Update! I might be lowering his upper jawline though. Thoughts?

Also, I really need some help on his sleeves. I haven't had any luck lining them up how they should be. Open to help and ideas.

64pldd.jpg

106j0xe.jpg

Ask ryeedee hes making cm punk as we speak he might be able to help you with his sleeves

Nope. Not yet. I need to reset his tats so they don't disappear when people download him. I'm gonna want more attires too, but I haven't completely decided on them yet. The attires I'm thinking about choosing from are:

Black/Glossy Blue

Black/Orange (Halloween)

Chicago Cubs

Black/Grey/Yellow (Nexus)

I've decided to release him when I finish the next attire. I'm going to wait to post pics here until I have all 4, but if you want to check out the 3 I do have finished any earlier, you can look on my twitter @RaVeN_1515. I'm going to attempt his Halloween one for the last slot.

Archived