Hiya man, there's a lot of missing logos with Act by the way, sorry. Including face scan. Gonna try the redownloading trick, just thought I'd let ya know. She looks great though!

Yep! Just got alot goin on out of game. Its gonna be a crazy day.I'll take her down to replace logos, possibly retexture face, and add another missing logo. Im pretty sure its happening to everyone this time, so its on my end. To make up for this, I'll be releasing Kota Ibushi's texture today on twitter.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love the attires and the chest logo.

interested as to why you need custom cheeks!

Not feeling the face too much but he is a hard guy to capture

The face looks not Good sorry

This more your speed? Also please tell me why you don't like something so that I can improve.

jzgne1.png

Also both slots are now offline.

The face is still off and the face looks not like Neville.

The eye Part and the rest is complety wrong. When you see Neville by Nickbreaker or Ryeedee Thats Perfect and Good work on Neville face, but your caw looks still not good

Ahh... A fanboy... :rolleyes: I suppose it's a good thing that there's variety. I too believe some people have the ability to make someone that looks more like the person they're making, than the person they're making.

More people like this newer version now, so I'll roll with it. If they like someone else's, then that's okay too, but after seeing his pics with my own eyes, I perceived differently. It looked like he keeps his head tilted downward which throws off the height of features. I compared to younger faces (he looked straight at cam) where the gaps were a little larger. Since someone's base face structure does not change, I put it together.

Hope you can choose one you like out of the options though. Have a good one Myers!

It's okay. Now that I read it back, I look like an ahole, and I'm sorry to anyone who had to read it. Especially to Defract, RyeeDee, & Breaker. I was trying to poke fun at how it seems like fans of a creator are like a fan of a sports team, & it's almost cult-like. I did not mean to target them as they've never done anything to me. It just seemed like Myers was trying to my push buttons. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. Maybe english isn't your 1st language, & I get that it might get yourself into situations. No worries. My instinct is to try to be nice to calm the conversation, yet push someone back so they know I'm not about to let anyone push me around. I don't think I accomplished that...

On another note! My wife had to go help people out in Cali with the whole fire nonsense, & she's coming back earlier than planned, so I probably won't be jumping into another creation of my own so quickly, because everything's getting pretty busy. I'll most likely be working with Rockstar again soon though, & hopefully with another... They've been patient asking for help from the community, & I wanna at least see if they have something they'd like me to do.

Both Pac & Neville have been re-uploaded after making changes. Thanks for being patient and understanding. You can search the same tag, 1515.

5ph3cx.png

5anudi.jpg

I think it looks great, Raven. Neville is a tough dude to capture accurately. Even Nickbreaker said it himself. People have different standards in how caws look. That's just the way the communnity is.

Archived