So worth a look?

sephstorm

About as many times as you purposely botch your grammar. Dont be rude. This isnt your moment. You dont get to bully or be the quote on quote cool kid when youre the forums court jester. All you had to do was say no similar to what EJ and Bushy said. Its really uncalled for and laughable.

I have doubts i'm going to consider getting this year's game. But wondering whether it's worth a look.

Is there a career mode for women? Custom music for entrances?

You cannot have custom music how many more damn times this have to be explained

Seriously, this wasn't needed. Not everyone comes on this forum or even online period and know this.

I have doubts i'm going to consider getting this year's game. But wondering whether it's worth a look.

LMAOOOOO WOAHHH chill my guy

Like Ernez said, theres people who dont come on here often. Hell, theres times where Ive missed news because the Confirmed Info thread is so cluttered.

Plus, some people are just casual gamers of the series and dont read up on every new feature.

Til they do the workaround. The way custom music was before sucked anyway; it was just convenient and easy to do.

Even I only ever get annoyed about explaining the custom music situation when I am explaining it to someone i've already had to make it clear too before. Damn Austin, goddamn..

If all else fails seth, [Redbox] it. Don't buy it if you're on the fence, but everything that's been said suggests this is the game WWE2k18 wanted to be when it grows up. Not sure how long you've been away from the series but if it's been awhile, definitely take a look

And damn austin, hella outta character for you, lmao

Small thing about custom tracks. Not related to the 2K series. I was told youll be able to use custom music with Fire Pro World via the usb drive once they patch it in. Is this true? It was in a Youtube comment section.

Also its on a Reddit forum.

The usual over-the-game music

• 3 weeks later...

At least once more. Last I remembered it wasn't supported by the console and once it was it would be patched into the games. Then came word the consoles had been patched, but now crickets except it's not happening. So whats the deal? Do I blame 2k or the consoles?

At least once more. Last I remembered it wasn't supported by the console and once it was it would be patched into the games. Then came word the consoles had been patched, but now crickets except it's not happening. So whats the deal? Do I blame 2k or the consoles?

The case everyone brings up for it was a special unique case with strong restrictions and required direct help from Sony to implement on to a game sony has direct investment in.

No it doesn't have either, but it's still very worthy of purchase. It plays amazing, there's a really deep career mode - and there are many more match types and options.

The music thing isn't really down to the developers, it's more of a purposeful decision by Microsoft and Sony not to have the machines support it.

Archived