WWE 2K19 G.A. Women's Tournament (Block B 1st Match Added!)

CROSS-Out

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay guys, everything in-game is ready. The only preparations left are just outside of the game. I gotta make the brackets and prepare a video start to fade into the matches. I'm looking forward to it. Probably can start the tournament next week depending on how much time I get this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I posted an update but I guess I musta dreamed it.

Works under way but Vegas has been a pain. I think I've got it fixed though. Sorry for lack of update last week.

So the good news and bad news.

Good news: everything is more or less ready for recording.

Bad news: I cant really do the editing and such until I get my new keyboard and headset, and I have no idea when that'll be due to the Canada Post strike.

I'm hoping it'll still arrive tomorrow but im not getting my hopes up.

i like how the Roses have to face each other in the first round :lol:

What were the odds?

Well I'm happy because I don't have to wait to see it that long. Plus effectively I've got a first round bye!!

I didn't think about it at the time when I first heard about it but South Park made a Canada on Strike episode referencing another group at that time . It kinda lines up well with this strike now.

During normal times does the Canada Post give things like ETA on deliveries or tracking info on packages?

Alright boyos, my stuff arrived so once I get used to it (which should take a night or two at most) i'll get this bad boy goin.

The rules and general settings, to reiterate.

• All matches will be extreme rules 2 out of 3 falls, an "Ascension" match if you like.
  • All caws will have their pin escape and submission defences boosted as high as possible for nice, long matches with as few flukes as possible.
  • This time around I will update the bracket once all round matches are done, so as to avoid filling my hard drive with a shite tonne of png files.
  • I want to try and avoid making moveset changes as much as possible. Since all caws are technically from different federations, I see no need to change movesets if two caws happen to use the same finisher for instance.
  • In the case that a bug or glitch (or AI issue if both competitors agree to it) should cause an obvious unfair victory, I will be willing to re-do a match.

Archived