WWE 2K19 G.A. Women's Tournament (Block B 1st Match Added!)

CROSS-Out

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm away for the weekend guys, which is amusing as my computer chair broke the other night (because apparently anything I touch commits suicide).

So for round 2 if anyone wants any moveset changes with the new moves pack out let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Next match is rendering at the moment. Thank you guys for being patient with me and my chair situation. Its still no good so I have to stand while editing and rendering the videos which is not easy for someone with my situation.

Will make sure the match is up tonight.

Marilyn Blackwell vs Pan Meredith added to the first post.

Was gonna pump out another match tonight but I got home later than expected, so weather permitting (we're supposedly looking at some bad storms here so who knows if my internet and/or power will hold up) I'll get another one out tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

I think I screwed up somewhere, I have the same theme song listed for both Marilyn Blackwell and Lori Braddock. I'm putting more matches together but hopefully I can figure out where I went wrong for round 2. For now they'll just have to put up with using the same theme, sorry guys. I likely just *censored*ed up somewhere.

that'd probably be why then, probably got the two confused when I was going through them because i'm a tired moron. We'll figure out a proper theme for Marilyn in Round 2 Blind.

I don't think I suggested a song for Marilyn. She has one of the original in game western themes.

How does this sound for her?

it's ok my friend, it happens. Im not upset.

Speaking of Lori's theme I thought it was Missile by Dorthy?. Is that one or this one her old theme?

Oh shit, forgot to add the match to the OP. My bad, and sorry about the entrance music guys. Part of the problem is that I can't really access my files on my main PC at the moment. When I edit the matches I gotta do it standing which is hell on my leg and back. Once round 1 is dealt with i'll put together a proper txt file on my other machines with themes.

Archived