Are you guys still playing Wwe 2k18 and if so what are you doing in it

TheAbyss24

I've been done with 2K18 for about a month or so now. Been playing it a lot for a while up until that point, decided to stop as I knew I'd be playing 2K19 a bunch and didn't wanna wear myself out with WWE games.

Probably gonna hop on 2K18 one more time at least just to prep for 2K19.

Hell no lmao. I I like to wrap up my universe in a season, so I finish with WrestleMania. I finished that maybe a month ago.

However, I never got around to wrapping up my CAW universe which sucks, but it wasnt compelling enough. :/ Maybe Ill finish it this week. Well see.

Cam some one share the Face texture master file that was used in a great face photo tutorial for wwe2k18? I dont know who made that , sorry. I found the pdf file but the link is dead so the texture master file is no longer available. If some one has it can they link me to it. It was very helpful for wwe2k18 as face textures came out very well for me using that method. I just saw people working on their face textures and thought i should ask

Im currently pushing through both my NXT and Main roster Universe. I have bad storyline where former NXT talent are finally fed up with the BS of the main roster. Some have been seen as of late basically walking off from live shows. I have plans to create my new custom arena called NXT Homecoming. Once most of the taken returns, both Sir Regal and Triple H will make the announcement of the new PPV. This new PPV will mark the day the NXT finally become the 3rd brand and no longer just developmental. Im not letting this happen until 2K19. I already have the event for homecoming. I think this year Ill do a complete NXT Universe with 205 Live. Man....just 3 more days

Nope. Finished up ages ago with universe and there's way too many other games I'm into atm to play 2k18.

I did have to go back in to change how my main universe ended because I don't fancy using caws outside my own custom one so I did play it a bit right after the 3rd Roster reveal. Originally Nikki Cross was NXT Women's champ, Kendrick was WWE Cruiserweight champ and Ciampa was WWE Hardcore champ... It's like they knew ???

I'm still playing. I probably won't get 2K19 until Black Friday. Mostly I'm playing Universe mode and fine tuning my CAWs. I already decided to cut two of them and I'm deciding which brands they'd be a better fit for, currently most of them are on NXT.

Archived