What is the first thing your going to do when you get Wwe 2k19

TheAbyss24

Probably a 8 man or something with the best work houses to see a whole bunch of different models at once along with entrances.

Yeah, either that or a Rumble, but then of course you don't get the entrances.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably just play some matches and go into CAMoveset. I MAY start creating but I wouldnt be able to really dive in too long because I gotta sleep for work later on.

I need CAWers to not waste time. I need CAWS for my Universe ASAP.

Sit through about 4-6 Hours of installing of the game into your system.

Only if you have a literal brick as a router.

Digital download...probably 40 minutes, tops.

Physical...10 mins or less.

I don't know what kind of internet you people have where you think it takes so long to install games.

6 hours...:lol:

I don't know what kind of internet you people have where you think it takes so long to install games.

6 hours... :lol:

Well, Fallout 4 took AGES to install when I first got it for the PS4 (physical), yet I have the highest speed internet available in the UK.

But WWE games never take that long for me though.

Well, Fallout 4 took AGES to install when I first got it for the PS4 (physical), yet I have the highest speed internet available in the UK.

But WWE games never take that long for me though.

I don't remember Fallout taking that long either. Again, I have a physical copy of that (and most games). Plus, didn't Fallout have some sort of interactive video while it loaded? I remember something like that...

Only game I worry about, is Red Dead 2...because 105Gb is an absurd amount of transfer. I accept already that RDR2 is going to take WAY longer than I feel like waiting to play it. But, yeah...WWE? It won't take that long.

6 hours... :lol:

My internet tends to suck. So if anything it will be about shorter. Oh well at least the Misses is getting taken care of anyway.

The good thing about PS4 (not sure is it a thing with Xbone as well) is that you can just put it in rest mode and it continues the download. That's what I usually do right before I head to bed, leave it in rest mode for the night and it's usually done by morning.

I love how most are saying theyre gonna use Almas first.

Yeah noticed that too.

I was anticipating to play as him last year but it sucks that he was not in.

Really glad the rumors of him leaving in the past did not happen.

100%! That was always on my mind when he was in NXT. But I knew he was good when he went on that winning streak.

6 hours...:lol:

Not everywhere is fortunate enough to have good internet. Hell it took my uncle an entire night to install the BFV beta. Especially in Australia they poor internet. India too is famous for it.

Were not all lucky like you I guess. :rolleyes:

Turn off reversal limits, then Adam Cole vs Velveteen Dream

then look around the menus, make The Bar's attires, and a mix of converting/editing movesets and more matches

Ill do this too. Hate the limited reversals, really dampened the fun I had when they introduced it. Glad we can turn it off.

Archived