ScheiBe's Diva Caws - (Cherry Preview + Katie Lea Preview!)

ScheiBe_

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Candice is top notch. Chyna looks great too but maybe make her just slightly more bulky.

I was thinking the same on Chyna.

Thanks regarding Candice!

Jillian looks hideous... So you're doing great! XD. I'm really digging Chyna too. I normally overlook CAWs of her but I like that one

Lol, thanks! I'm currently working on Shaniqua.

That Chyna seriously looks like an in game model.

Appreciate it! I really wanted to create a good Chyna. I'm never too impressed with people just using a face texture of her with the bangs in her face. It doesn't look authentic at all. I wanted to piece her bangs together myself.

Could you make Katie Lea/Winter?

I'll consider her!

Here's a glimpse of what i'm currently working on, although, I'm stuck between hair choices.

43952805_2107927835885398_78282075091008

43879437_2105208076157374_23827936791033

I mean this. I thought Chyna was a legit photo from a RAW...took me a second to see she was a CAW...so impressed!

Thanks, means a lot truly! If you guys have any special attire request for Chyna let me know.

Also, I have uploaded Ashley (She wasn't planned) to PSN. Check her out!

Has anyone ever done a decent Shanniqua. Like, I dont want you to waste time on it but... If you get bored, I mean *shrugs*

Definitely waste your time on Victoria though, since you're gunning for the 00s there. Maybe Jillian? Naw, not Jillian XD

Uploaded the Shaniqua preview to the first page. Still working on some things. She's a tough one. No pun intended.

Would you by any chance like to make Layla? I'd love to see what you'd do.

Will add to the list!

Thanks all - Shaniqua was the toughest one by far to get down. Not enough quality photos of her online made it more of a challenge.

Nice Shaniqua.

Wouldn't mind seeing you give some other tough enough contestants a shot like Sara Lee, Cameron, and Chelsea Green.

I'll add all 3 to the request list! I checked them out and I think I can do something with them.

Chelsea Green...I thought I heard on some podcast that she was going to get signed to WWE? People were talking about her 'crazy' gimmick coming along with her? Or am I thinking or someone else? I don't keep up with WWE currently.

Yeah, she's been training at the performance center along with Mia Yim and some others so it's a good possibility that she'll be signed. Thanks.

Yeah, she's been training at the performance center along with Mia Yim and some others so it's a good possibility that she'll be signed. Thanks.

Just a preview still a WIP:

44883984_2125349620809886_88688864042732

Looks Great.

Archived