ScheiBe's Diva Caws - (Cherry Preview + Katie Lea Preview!)

ScheiBe_

Yeah, she's been training at the performance center along with Mia Yim and some others so it's a good possibility that she'll be signed. Thanks.

Just a preview still a WIP:

44883984_2125349620809886_88688864042732

Looks Great.

I second that.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! Chelsea shared my creation of her on her IG. I thought that was cool! According to Chelsea, that attire I was shooting for was photoshopped using her face lol. So I had to show her I was going to stay true to her attires. So here's a preview of an unfinished attire. I also just realized she's burnette now so I'll post more previews later of that.

44857056_2126086667402848_36272122077516

• 1 month later...

Okay I have to start with an apology. I didn't have much faith in you as far as Shanniqua goes but HOLY SHEEIT YOU DID AN EXCELLENT JOB, LMAO. That might be my fave out of your bunch right next to Chyna

Thanks all! I'm trying to catch up now. Just wondering who you guys would really like to see next?

Okay I have to start with an apology. I didn't have much faith in you as far as Shanniqua goes but HOLY SHEEIT YOU DID AN EXCELLENT JOB, LMAO. That might be my fave out of your bunch right next to Chyna

Lol, thanks! It was challenging but also fun. I really took my time on this one. It was always disappointing she never made it into a game so I wanted this one to be a GOOD one.

Great job on Shaniqua! Thank for creating her! :)

Thanks!

Me personally, after seeing Sharmell and Shaniqua, I'd love to see how your Jazz comes out. Seems like you've got a thing for knocking dark skinned characters out of the park.

Otherwise, as much as I'd love to see Joy (I miss her :( ) Victoria or Stacy would be cool. Plus an update on Chelsea. I completely missed the part where she shared the progress. That's always cool when the [superstars] themselves appreciate the creation. I don't know much about her but I did recognize the face when you posted the preview, just can't put a face to that name quite yet. Not familiar enough

Me personally, after seeing Sharmell and Shaniqua, I'd love to see how your Jazz comes out. Seems like you've got a thing for knocking dark skinned characters out of the park.

Otherwise, as much as I'd love to see Joy (I miss her :( ) Victoria or Stacy would be cool. Plus an update on Chelsea. I completely missed the part where she shared the progress. That's always cool when the [superstars] themselves appreciate the creation. I don't know much about her but I did recognize the face when you posted the preview, just can't put a face to that name quite yet. Not familiar enough

I definitely want to continue sharmell, I haven't started Jazz yet but would love to!

I have a Stacy in the works. The face texture I created was catered more to her attitude era look. I want to get Joy started. That's going to be another challenging one!

• 1 month later...

Yeah 3 looks good. Haven't seen Katie in ages, is this a recent version or her or WWE era? I assume the later but

I assume it's a WWE Version since she wore that attire in ECW when she was with Paul Burchill. She's actually with WOW- Women of Wrestling these days.

Yeah 3 looks good. Haven't seen Katie in ages, is this a recent version or her or WWE era? I assume the later but

I assume it's a WWE Version since she wore that attire in ECW when she was with Paul Burchill. She's actually with WOW- Women of Wrestling these days.

Correct - based off WWE version; although, that may not be an attire I actually go with. I created something quick last night.

Correct - based off WWE version; although, that may not be an attire I actually go with. I created something quick last night.

Based on what she wore during her WWE tenure, I assume it will possess a very sophisticated look.

Based on what she wore during her WWE tenure, I assume it will possess a very sophisticated look.

Archived