Universe Mode Thread

Ernez

UPDATE FROM IGNITION AND ADRENALINE IN MY LAST PLAY

World Championship Picture:

Logan Xander comes out, the heel respectfully cheered by the crowd and PWA's youngest ever World Champion is greeted by the Purest fans in Pro Wrestling. He cuts a semi-heel promo and thanks Barry Ryan for the contest at PWA Fracture, Ryan comes out and shakes his hand, doesn't get on the mic and leave giving him a nod of approval.

Xander now fully heeling up his promo explains he is the future of PWA, he first beat The Machine to put himself on the map last year, he then beat BB Blake before beating another younger star in Dynamite PM and he now is THE GUY. Before he could continue, Chad Hardy's music hits to a massive ovation, Hardy who has been out since August last year after getting injured in his PWA Championship loss to Barry Ryan complete with mic explains that he has yet to beat anyone, until he has beaten him. Hardy then warns he will get that chance as he will be coming to take the belt back at PWA Ignition WARNING.

We then cut backstage and Hardy is greeted by heels and faces a like. The Machine giving him a nod and Barry Ryan, his biggest rival in 2018 gives him a hug, they talk and a match is made for later in the night to challenge Logan at Ignition Warning.

In the main event, a solid TV match of at least 4 starts ends with Hardy winning but Logan coming out at the end leveling both stars and standing tall to end the show.

BB BLAKE/DAVID JACOB RIVALRY

A match between the two takes place, the non title match is won by a more aggressive DJ, earning a title match to regain the PWA Atlantic Championship. After the match, The Charming One decided to hit his Charming Bomb onto a chair before leaving, the below tweet from BB Blake then make the match official at PWA IgnitionWARNING.

MwNqepu.jpg

NXGpX5O.jpg

ADRENALINE AND THE WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP PICTURE

Casey Matthews cuts a promo thankful she has finally put Rachel Van Der Beck behind her retaining her championship at PWA Fracture in a last womens standing match. She is interrupted by debuting Heather Armstrong. Armstrong attacks Matthews and leaves, Armstrong from Canada, trained by Lance Storm who PWA have a relationship with has recently been signed up from development and obviously has decided to make her mark straight away.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

205 Live - May, Week 2

One-on-One

Kalisto vs. TJP

One-on-One

Akira Tozawa vs. Gran Metalik

Triple Threat

Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Drew Gulak

Monday Night Raw - May, Week 3

The show starts with John Cena making his way out. He tells the crowd that he still loves to compete, but after last weeks loss to Seth Rollins, maybe he just doesn't have what it takes to compete with the new guys anymore, so he's taking a hiatus to decide his future in the WWE.

Two-on-Two

The Uso's vs. The New Day

After the match, Raw Tag Team champs The B-Team came out to the stage clapping to congratulate their rivals, The Uso's.

Samoa Joe comes out and says he will come out every week and cause chaos until he get the World Heavyweight Championship. Chad Gable comes out and says he'll teach him to appreciate the chance he gets, because hes never had those opportunities.

One-on-One

Samoa Joe vs. Chad Gable

Randy Orton is Interviewed and asked about his tournament match, and the Viper says it doesn't matter who he faces becuase everyone eventually falls to the R. K. O.

One-on-One (World Heavyweight Championship tournament)

Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns

One-on-One

Alexa Bliss vs . Carmella

Dolph Ziggler is shown in the back telling Shelton Benjamin he doesn't care about his return to RAW or the winning streak he's been on, beacause it all ends tonight!

Triple Threat

Dolph Ziggler vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jeff Hardy

Seth is asked how it feels to be competing against Dean Ambrose for an oppurtunity for the World Heavyweight Championship and he says hes happy they've both made it this far, and may the best man win tonight.

One-on-One (World Heavyweight Championship tournament)

Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins

Update In my last play through as we build towards PWA Ignition WARNING.

BB Blake/David Jacob Rivalry: (Ignition)

BB Blake face off in a one on one match with All Star Jones, the fast paced match was interrupted by ''The Charming One'' and the distraction lead to Blake losing. After match Blake took out his frustration with a Side Effect to the arena floor.

World Championship Picture: (Ignition)

Barry Ryan and Chad Hardy took the fight to Logan Xander and challenged him to a tag match. Logan who doesn't have many friends had to pay the mercenary Henderson ''Wildside''. Henderson not looking out of place with the talent in the ring was the added muscle Logan needed. However the match was won when Hardy hit his Leg Drop on Logan and rolling through them hit a spring board shooting star to Wildside on the outside.

This left Barry Ryan to stalk Logan hitting is Phoenix Buster for the pin.

During the celebration, Both Wildside and Logan hit the ring to attack the two of them. Once laid out Wildside made his way out, his services obviously was for the beatdown now paid for.

This lead to the below announcement and updated match card:

rKNa3Uj.png

cdRysSv.png

Casey Matthews/Heather Armstrong Rivalry (Adrenaline)

Casey Matthews thought she'd use her pull as Women's Champion and have Heather face the deranged RVB (Rachel Vander Beck). Heather who made her debut to attack Casey last week, surprised all when her toughness prevailed, her training under Lance Storm paying off, she managed to avoid the first Deranged Knee attempt and grab the ropes when RVB attempted her ''Killing The Joke'' armbar, but would eventually fall to the Deranged Knee.

Casey Matthews then hit the ring with and appreciative stare and held up the title. The below tweet shows why:

uRjjhBU.jpg

mUExQrC.png

I hate they removed Demon Balor from normal Balor's alternate attire. It was perfect for Universe mode. Since they are separate, if normal Balor is in a rivalry, Demon Balor is not part of it and their win/loss/title records are separate.

I havent tried myself but can u not copy demon attire over to normal? I know it should be a second attire anyway but is this not a solution?

I havent tried myself but can u not copy demon attire over to normal? I know it should be a second attire anyway but is this not a solution?

I just tried and it doesn't import the bodypaint. It will also have the problem if I choose Demon, he will come out the regular Balor entrance.

I just tried and it doesn't import the bodypaint. It will also have the problem if I choose Demon, he will come out the regular Balor entrance.

Ah yes fair point didnt even think about the entrance! Damn you 2K

As I build towards the PPV Stream this weekend, here is what is intended for the next shows:

PWA Adrenaline:

Casey Matthews vs Dianna Brock

Heather Armstrong will be out for the first time speaking after her initial debut where she attacked Casey Matthews and her stella showing against the deranged RVB.

PWA Ignition:

BB Blake and David Jacob will be in the ring for a contract signing.

Chad Hardy will be in the ring ahead of his Championship match and changes at PWA Ignition:WARNING

Barry Ryan vs Wildside

so this just happen in my universe:

pcw world champion comes out and issues a open challange when PWA World champion Barry Ryan (kick ass caw btw pwa logo would not show up on the belt tho) come out takes the challange.

main event

champion vs champion (non title)

Tim Rage vs Barry Ryan

winner: Tim Rage with the snakebite (stone cold stunner)

(i will try to post more of my stuff)

so this just happen in my universe:

pcw world champion comes out and issues a open challange when PWA World champion Barry Ryan (kick ass caw btw pwa logo would not show up on the belt tho) come out takes the challange.

main event

champion vs champion (non title)

Tim Rage vs Barry Ryan

winner: Tim Rage with the snakebite (stone cold stunner)

(i will try to post more of my stuff)

Thanks for downloading Barry Ryan :)

You get the the PWA Logo here, However their is a new one created now uploaded if you want to search for that.

HJz8Z5w.png

Universe update, but first a question for anyone.

How do the freakin division settings work, I cannot for the life of me get the correct people where I want them, all of my Junior Pro Division (Cruserweights) should be able to challenge for the Junior Pro Championship then one other, dependent on their stature. But for some reason I can't have seem to get it to fit.

As for the universe play, I am two weeks away from PWA Igntion: WARNING

On PWA Ignition

Atlantic Title Feud

BB Blake and David Jacob sat down to for their contract signing, not like other televised signing, any violence leads to fines and potentially a Championship being vacated.

BB Blake

'Okay DJ, I am sick of the bull that last few weeks, I remember when me you and Tank would be on the road with Chad, Carter etc, no permanent job, just working in gyms, car parks wherever we could get a payment, now lets be real, instead of the beat downs, the mind games and the theatrics, why don't we make our TLC match mean something, lets make it one of the greatest matches we have had, lets make it one of the best matches in PWA History, IN WRESTLING HISTORY'

Dave Jacob

Kind of in shock, and his cocky grin taken away

'Head for the heart strings I see, yes we was on the road all those years ago, but the truth is, i never really like you, you thought you was better than everyone when we all knew it was Chad who would be the stand-out. That said, I do have a shared respect due to our history, and I am game, not only that, lets not just make this about being the best match, but I want at the PWA World Championship, so lets up the stakes, winners takes all, #No1 Contendership as well'

Before Blake can answer, British Muscle come out, frustrated they are not on the card complain, Blake and Dave decided to keep their moment on hold, a great match between the four is won when DJ hits his Charming Tiger Bomb followed by BB Blake X-Factor (coup de gras) finisher for the win.

They shake hands seeming to be in agreement about new stakes and walk away.

JeLNPKV.png

World Championship Feud

Chad Hardy Promo

Hey guys, thought it was about time I thanked you taking me back so well, i hated missing the last 6 months or so, but these things happen and i am back, where i left off, that said, the company would be in good hands without me. However, lets discuss Logan, young, talented but instead of being the next Chad Hardy, he is cutting corners to keep his Championship, a Championship that I put on the map, so at IgnitionWARNING, that stops, even with Barry Ryan added to the mix.

That leads me to one more thing, after IgnitionWARNING, we have PWA Invasion, where the best stars around are invited, I am putting it our their now, Kenny Omega. I AM WAITING. People keep comparing us, lets not keep them waiting.... come find out why i am truly UN DI SPUTED....

Barry Ryan vs Wildside

After Wildside helped Logan Xander last week, Barry Ryan wanted a piece, the match between two of PWA's fierce and toughest stars was won when Barry Ryan was able to hit his Phoenix Brain Buster, at times though Wildside had him rocking but could not hit his Mercenary Stomp, but earnt the former PWA World Champions respect.

Out came Logan ready to attack, cleary trying to gain Wildsides help, but he hasnt paid this time and Wildside walks away, Logan turns anyway and hits Barry with the belt, out comes Chad to even the odds and Hits the Undisputed Knee to Logan, he then turns and Barry Ryan thanks him with his Phoenix Brainbuster and the show closes with Ryan hold up the belt up high.

PWA Adrenaline

The Show Opens with a promo from current Octane Champion Monfero:

As AJ Guitterrez has now had his fill, he will not be getting another shot at my Championship, and it is not to be defended at IgnitionWARNING as I have done so last week instead, that said, I still want to be on the card, so any Junior Pro from PWA or otherwise, I will be in the ring to start the show at IgnitionWARNING beating me will earn you a future championship shot.

Womens Championship Feud

Casey Matthews decided she would invite Heather Graham out for and show her how a Champion wrestles, a dominating and sometimes show off Matthews would end up losing the match when she was distracted purposely by Heather Graham giving Sonya Perry a roll up and surprise victory, Heather then hit the ring to gloat and was attacked by Matthews but overcame the attack to lock the champion into a Single Boston, shades of her trainer, Lance Storm to see out the show.

NXT TakeOver Philadelphia

Tomasso Ciampa def Kassius Ohno

Debut Match
"Hangman" Adam Page def Ariya Daivari

Candice LeRae def Io Shirai

NXT Tag Team Championships
Champions The Ascension def Heavy Machinery

NXT Womens Championship

Dakota Kai def Champion Rhea Ripley

North American Championship
Champion Velveteen Dream def Dalton Castle

NXT Championship
Champion Buddy Murphy def Ricochet

BREAKING NEWS: in a shocking move barry ryan challange for Tim Rage's pcw world title so a double title match with both titles on the line, in a shocker and thanks to the help of chad hardy we have a NEW PWA world champion.

@Tim_Rage2: "well this just happen (showing off both belts) "but i am not sure if i am allowed to hold this title but i will have to talk to pwa and see (it was was kickass match for the belt)

(if i am not allowed to hold this title i will lose the belt back to him ok @TheMoomingBrand)

(and yes this is a story line btw)

ok ppv time:

BCW (legends show) presents BCW Ladder to success:

Match Card:

Kurt Angle vs Edge

Tim Rage jr. (with paul heyman) vs Max Barnett (with Kim Rage)

Barry Ryan vs Tim Rage© (PWA world championship)

Noah Bennett vs Aaron Jones (winner faces the pcw world champion at next ppv)

Ric Flair vs DDP (winner faces the BCW world champion at BCW Night of Legends)

Money in the bank ladder match (8 man)

El toro extremo vs. jason rage vs mike walker vs tommy wall vs scott norman vs sherman samon vs zero vs aj

bcw money in the bank ladder match:

steve austin vs rey mysterio vs barron blade vs batista vs sting vs razor ramon vs jake roberts vs el mago

wwe_raw_2016_2.jpg

CHAMPIONS OF MONDAY NIGHT RAW

WWE UNIVERSAL: Brock Lensar

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL: Bobby Lashley

WWE RAW TAG TEAM: The Revival

WWE RAW WOMENS UNIVERSAL: 'Rowdy' Ronda Rousey

NXT-696x418-e1520520208603.jpg

CHAMPIONS OF WEDNESDAY NIGHT NXT

NXT WORLD: Aleister Black

NXT NORTH AMERICAN: Johnny Gargano

NXT TAG TEAM: War Raiders

NXT WOMENS: Shayna Baszler

df63d-1518537343-800.jpg

CHAMPIONS OF FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN LIVE

WWE WORLD: Daniel Bryan

WWE UNITED STATES: R-Truth

WWE SMACKDOWN TAG: The Bar

WWE WOMENS WORLD: Asuka

Currently running a storyline between Undisputed Era and The Elite (Omega, Rhodes, Scurll & The Young Bucks).

Basically, UE & The Elite had some scuffles amongst themselves in the midcard while Omega defended his title to Aleister Black, Ciampa and OhNo.

Fast forward to Takeover: London, which is my MITB Show for the NXT brand, and Cole manages to cost The Young Bucks their tag titles by distracting them and giving Fish & OReilly the win.

Furious backstage, Omega demands that he and Scurll (who is UK champion at this point) accompany Rhodes to ringside while he challenges Cole for the NXT North American Championship. They do so, and Omega grabs Coles foot under the rope at an opportune moment to set up the win for Rhodes.

Roderick Strong, who had qualified for the MITB match gives up his spot to Adam Cole, who enters - and despite being already worn out from a previous match - wins the whole thing; with a surprising bit of help from EC3.

Finally, Omega takes on Aleister Black in the main event. Both man are battered by the end, and Omega manages to pick up the win by One Winged Angel, but looks totally out of it. Adam Coles music sounds, and Omega cannot believe it. Cole cashes in. Although Omega puts up a fight, Cole captures his first NXT Championship reign.

This leads on to a month long feud between the two factions. At Takeover: LA, Omega challenges Cole for a rematch. EC3 affiliates with Undisputed Era to challenge Rhodes for the North American Championship and its revealed he was paid off to help Cole win the MITB. Strong attacks Scurll and issues his challenge for the UK Championship, while the Young Bucks will cash in their rematch clause for the NXT Tag Team Championships.

However, as the feud ticks on there is a stir amongst the locker room. The NXT divisions feel that they are outnumbered and overlooked if they are not part of these two factions. With that in mind, the locker room seems split - half want to restore peace amongst the roster, while the other half want to take NXT back by force. And as the month creeps by, leaders of these two halves are starting to emerge - which will no doubt lead to an even bigger war.

wwe_raw_2016_2.jpg

LIVE from Greensboro, NC

Seth Rollins vs Baron Corbin

Winner: Seth Rollins

Mojo Rawley vs Jinder Mahal w/ Singh Bros

Winner: Mojo Rawley

Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder vs The Ascension

Winner: Hawkins & Ryder

Alexa Bliss w/ Mickie James vs Nia Jax

Winner: Alexa Bliss via sneak roll up.

Braun Strowman vs Bobby Lashley w/ Lio Rush

Winner: Lashley

Dean Ambrose vs Finn Balor

Winner: Finn Balor

@Campo Like the story so far.

PWA Universe Update

The dust settled at PWA Ignition:WARNING.

PWA Atlantic Championship TLC Match

Winner: David Jacob

Monfero's Open Challenge

Answered by the debuting Eddie Van Hazard and he won via count out.

PWA Women's Championship Match

Winner: Casey Matthews

PWA World Championship Triple Threat Match

Winner: Barry Ryan

As David Jacob did win, he now gets a future PWA World Championship shot. Barry Ryan is now a 3 x World Champion with his win and Casey Matthews solidifies her longest reign with a hard fought victory. We move to Adrenaline this week where we start the road to PWA Invasion, stars from around the globe come to the PWA to match up against the best my roster as to offer.

Adrenaline this week

Casey Matthews is out with the mic:

''Fair play to Heather this past Sunday, I didn't expect her to take me the distance, she definitely has a future here, in fact I give her the opportunity again to face me tonight, if she defeats me, she gets a future shot.''

Heather heads out to the ring and take the Punk Princess to the limit again but ultimately loses, but has definitely earned Casey's respect. Casey then open a challenge to any woman out their to meet her at PWA Invasion, the prize, to be officially the best women's wrestler around.

Monfero/Van Hazard rivalry

Monfero backstage acknowledges, although via count out, a win is a win, and Eddie Van Hazard can challenge for his Octane Championship, however, the match at PWA Invasion will be an extreme rules match, Eddie was in action against Azrael later in the night and Monfero said he will be scouting.

Eddie is out to a surprisingly large ovation for the new Wild Caws edition to the roster. His ''Chicks Dig Scars'' T-Shirts have been selling out on www.purealliancewrestling.net already so maybe not too much of a surprise, and he will fit in well with the Jr Pro Division.

The match was very back and fourth until Eddie hit a 2nd wind, took to the skies and turned up the pace, hitting highrisk moves and getting a close call before he was distracted by Monfero at ringside, Eddie then decided to do a little showing off but this lead to a mis-fire and a roll up win by Azrael. A frustrated Eddie laughed the mistake off before heading out to the back.

PWA Junior Pro Championship

Haskins after his win at PWA Ignition was backstage, lurking in the dark of the corridor, his was attempted to be interviewed for his actions after his win, where he seems to have given in to the lure of the darker side of ''Strong Style'' injuring Noah Bennett and Matsamoto. All he could say was

''I see it all, and it is wonderfull''

Before skulking away, dragging his championship with him, this new version of Haskins seems lost but he seemed to have caught the attention of Chimera and his cult as they where looking from afar with a accepting smile.

We now head to PWA Ignition, where The Machine has announced he will be back in action.

HQiu0it.jpg

PWA IGNITION

On the next edition of ignition. The following will be in play:

Chad Hardy will be in action, he will also have a say on Kenny Omega and his challenge to him at PWA Invasion.

Carter Blakheart vs Wildside to deter main the first member of Team PWA, Team PWA as always will face a team made up from pro wrestlings finest, Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks are Team PWA's opponents this time in a 3 on 3 Tag Team match.

David Jacob is to challenge new PWA World Champion Barry Ryan after earning his shot defeating BB Blake at PWA Ignition:WARNING

dwr61NB.jpg

The rivalries seem to be set as i head onto my next stream PWA Invasion.

Smackdown Live - May, Week 3

Brooklyn, New York

The show opens with new #1 Contender Daniel Bryay saying he can't wait to recapture the WWE Championship again, after his long fight back to the ring. Drew McIntyre says he's the Chosen One and ask for a match with the #1 contendership put on the line. D-Bry agrees.

One-on-One

Daniel Bryan vs. Drew McIntyre

AJ Styles came down to ringside to watch the match and scout his PPV opponent

One-on-One

Andrade "Cien" Almas w/Zelina Vega vs. Curt Hawkins w/Zack Ryder

One-on-One

Asuka vs. Natalya

One-on-One (#1 Contender's match)

Sasha Banks vs. Ruby Riott w/Sarah Logan & Liv Morgan

One-on-One (#1 Contender's match - US)

Matt Hardy vs. Bobby Lashley

After the match Matt Hardy and Bobby Lashley shook hands, with Matt wishing him luck in his match at the PPV.

One-on-One

Braun Strowman vs. Rey Mysterio

NXT - May, Week 3

Philadelphia, PA

One-on-One

Roderick Strong w/ Adam Cole vs. Lars Sullivan

Two-on-Two

Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly vs. The Street Profits

Nia Jax once again called out NXT Women's Champion Kairi Sane, saying shes a coward for not stepping in the ring with her yet!

One-on-One

Aleister Black vs. Pete Dunne

One-on-One

Johnny Gargano vs. Velveteen Dream

Johnny Gargano won this match due to Velveteen Dream walking out after not being able to gain the upper hand.

LIVE FROM ORLANDO, FL

Undisputed Era (Strong & O?eilly) vs British Strong Style (Bate & Dunne)

Winner: BSS

Kalisto vs Noam Dar

Winner: Noam Dar

Shayna Baszler© vs Ember Moon

Winner: Shayna following a distraction to Moon from Lacey Evans

Aleister Black © vs Kassius Ohno vs Lars Sullivan

Winner: Aleister Black

Johnny Gargano © w/ Candice LeRae vs Adam Cole

Winner: Johnny Gargano via DQ following interference from Velveteen Dream

df63d-1518537343-800.jpg

LIVE From Indianapolis, IN

Jeff Hardy vs Rey Mysterio

Winner: Rey Mysterio

R-Truth© w/ Carmella vs Rusev w/ Lana

Winner: R-Truth via DQ where Carmella sucker punched Rusev when he tried to attack Truth from behind with his own US Championship.

Asuka© vs Becky Lynch vs Maryse

Winner: Maryse

The Bar © vs The Club

Winner: The Club

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Shelton Benjamin vs Andrade ´Cien´ Almas vs Sin Cara in a #1 Contender´? Match

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

Randy Orton vs The Miz

Winner: The Miz

Daniel Bryan© w/ Rowan vs AJ Styles

Winner: AJ Styles

fSUDJFm.png

As my universe progresses my next PPV Stream, PWA Invasion. Here are the rivalries I am following for Ignition and will be played out matches at the PPV.

TEAM PWA vs Young Bucks, Cody Rhodes Rivalry

Henderson Wildside was in action and against PWA original, Carter Blakheart, Blakheart who has not been in action for a while to regather himself after a few setbacks, debuting a new attire cut a promo on the way to the ring.

''Not only, will I be winning this match to join Team PWA, I will be our captain and lead us to victory over The Elite members at PWA invasion, you have seen the last of the whiny Carter Blak, you now see the new Carter BlakHEART''

Carter hit the ring and straight off showed his aggression, using his superior speed to overcome Wildside's power and strike game. The match ended when Carter hit the ''Fade to Blak'' Elbow drop for the 123, an impressive victory, as a thanks to Wildside, a ''Blakout'' superkick was given for a good measure.

Chad Hardy/Kenny Omega

Before his match against Logan Xander, both men losing out to Barry Ryan at PWA IgnitionWARNING for the PWA World Championship. Hardy had this to say on his recent challenge to Kenny Omega.

''Kenny Omega and I are both considered to be in an elite group of wrestler and can be considered Best in The World, don't get me wrong, I probably need the match more than he does, but it's more about competition, I have arguably beat everyone their is to beat here and I cannot wait to here his answer, and it best be yes''

PWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP PICTURE

As David Jacob beat BB Blake earning not only his 3rd PWA Atlantic Championship, but his first PWA World Championship opportunity. Not wasting anytime he challenged Barry Ryan straight away, as the match started. The Machine's music his (Saliva: After Me), distracted both DJ and Ryan turned towards the entrance ramp as The Machine made his way down to the ring. He hit the ring and attacked both men, he then through DJ out to the side, and hit his Rage Machine finisher, something his hasn't done for some time, Barry Ryan came out to even it but was also decimated. As DJ Struggled to his feet, he was then Machine Gun Speared through the barricade for good measure.

The show closes with The Machine holding the PWA World Championship belt....

wwe_raw_2016_2.jpg

LIVE FROM Orlando, FL

Hawkins & Ryder vs The Revival

Winner: Hawkins & Ryder

No Way Jose vs Baron Corbin

Winner: Baron Corbin

Nia Jax vs Alexa Bliss & Mickie James

Winner: Alexa Bliss & Mickie James

Mojo Rawley vs Jinder Mahal w/ Singh Bros

Winner: Jinder Mahal

Ronda Rousey vs Bayley w/ Sasha Banks

Winner: Bayley

Apollo Crews vs Elias

Winner: Elias

Lio Rush vs Finn Balor

Winner: Lio Rush

LIVE FROM Orlando, FL

Shayna Baszler vs Peyton Royce w/ Billie Kay

Winner: Peyton Royce via Roll-Up

Kalisto Promo: Kalisto came out to get something off of his mind but was interrupted by Lince Dorado who was coming out to threaten to take Kalisto spot in the Cruiserweight Championship match at NXT Takeover: Chicago. Kalisto

Street Profits vs War Raiders ©

Winners: Street Profits

Pete Dunne © vs Kassius Ohno

Winner: Pete Dunne

Lio Rush vs Oney Lorcan

Winner: Lio Rush

Undisputed Era vs Jeremy Baltimore & Brian Miles

Winners: Undisputed Era

Johnny Gargano © vs Cedric Alexander vs Shane Thorne

Winner: Johnny Gargano

Archived