Universe Mode Thread

Ernez

Apologies I seem to spamming a little, but I am trying to cram a lot in.

ApekWZn.png

The latest episode of Adrenaline

Luke Power/Eddie Van Hazard Rivalry

New #1 Contender for the Octane championship was in ring with Eddie, Eddie's brash and loud attitude came across giving Luke zero respect, but as sometimes annoyingly, as ever Luke was laid back.

''Listen dude, I am here just having a ball, I am a rookie yet I have yet to lose. I now get to be on a PPV. THE BIGGEST WE DO. I am really not bothered if you don't like me or not. I know you have been around a long time and all. Lets just see who wins eh, cool dude''

Hazard walks away seemingly confused.

The Dominion/Noah Bennett Feud

After his victory last week over Brewer, Noah Bennett was helped by Max Stevens when ''The Chosen'' Damion and Dario attempted a beat down after Brewer put Bennett through the announce table. Max and Noah took on ''The Chosen'' for the PWA Tag Team Championships. A close match was won when Max Steven hit his ''Cry of The Jakal'' followed by a ''Maverick Arrow'' by Noah. This now makes Max Stevens a triple crown champion. Which only Chad Hardy can also acclaim to be.

After the match, backstage Stevens was interviewed and happy he is currently both PWA US Champion and PWA Tag Team Champion, Myles Brewer would then be attacked by Myles Brewer, leaving Stevens in a heap he a lofted the PWA US Championship and the show closes.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I added AEW as a Saturday show and I have to admit, Ive really enjoyed it.

Cody is my World Champion.

Chris Jericho is holding the AEW Intercontinental.

Young Bucks are Tag Champs.

Beth Phoenix is Womens Champion.

Also on the roster is some random caws I downloaded, Sasha Banks, Dana Brooke, Britt Baker, Lars Sullivan, No Way Jose, Revival, Ascension (whove really redeemed themselves), War Raiders, Goldust. Theres quite a few more, its just a lot of caws people came up with on their own. Anyone on PS4 needs to download these two female caws who Ive really enjoyed. Roxanne and Xouxou Chen. Chen was my og Womens Champion and I hated that she lost the title but Beth has really dominated. Im at their third PPV and shes in a singles match against Roxanne for the championship. Assuming she wins, shell have retained four times now, one time in an EC.

HjYI5Uc.png

Ignition Started with a huge official announcement. Management had already tweeted, but PWA Victory Parade will now be Big City Lights, the annual PPV will be the biggest crowd each year from Madison Square Garden after after a new agreement with PWA. This will mean 2 PPV's a year will take place on the calendar from Madison Square Garden.

PWA: Big City Lights

PWA: Invasion

*PWA VICTORY PARADE WILL NOW BE AN ANNUAL SUMMER SPECTACLE*

989Vwpp.jpg

PS. The tweet should be Pure WRESTLING Alliance

The Show

PWA Atlantic Title Scene

An announced contract signing took place to start. All three men in the ring, everything went well until Miami Jackson took a cheap shot at Dynamite PM. All Star Jones through him into the ring for Dynamite to hit his ''One Bomb'' Superman punch. He also then took out All Star and held the title a loft.

PWA World Championship Scene

BB Blake again in his bid to take on the best, had another solid win over Barry Ryan, but their respectful handshake was interrupted when The Machine came on the titan-tron. As promised, he was to answer Blake's own preparation in his own way. This was by when the camera panned out was to take out both Chad Hardy and Kidd Cool.

''See Blake, you have been impressive, but you are up against me. THE RAGE MACHINE. All this preparation is fruitless, next week when I see you face to face, in the ring you will no fear and you will regret wanting to climb to the top when it's me you have to climb over''

Blake looked raged but nothing he could do as the show closed.

Other On goings

Chad Hardy and Logan Xander have both qualified to face one another in #1 Contenders match at Big City Lights. Logan wanting some kind of redemption as he has yet to beat Hardy.

Casey Matthews and Dianna Brock are to face off in a no DQ match after Casey used her championship to keep her title at PWA: Ingntion: UK.

ApekWZn.png

US Championship Announcement

After attacking Max Stevens last week, Myles Brewer was called out by Stevens, the whole of Dominion came out. But only Myles stepped forward. He was offered a US Championship match, IF he could beat Stevens now. The match was hard fought and Brewer got the pin. He now goes into PWA Big City Lights for a Championship Match.

Noah Bennett/The Dominion

After picking up victories against all members now of The Dominion, Dark Haskins was out with Chimera to seek redemption. However this was a ploy as this was just an attack on Noah organised by Chimera.

Luke Power/Eddie Van Hazard

Luke with mentor and idol Kidd Cool, who had taken him under his wing. Kidd Cool, the most successfull Jr Pro performer in PWA has been helping the rookie in recent months.

Luke took on America Tiger and was able to win, using his ''Feel The Power'' running knee for the win. Backstage, after saying bye to Kidd Cool. A hooded figure attacked Luke. Leaving him in a heap.

Royal Rumble

SmackDown Tag Team Championship

British Strong Style(Tyler Bate & Pete Dunne) © def The Brigade (Briank Kendrick & Jack Gallagher w/Drew Gulak)

RAW Womens Championship

Charlotte def Ronda Rousey©

SmackDown Womens Championship

TLC Match

Sasha Banks © def Becky Lynch

Womens Royal Rumble Match

Ruby Riott wins, last eliminating Becky Lynch & a surprise return Paige

World Heavyweight Championship

Shinsuke Nakamura def Rey Mysterio ©

WWE Championship

Roman Reigns © def Aleister Black

Mens Royal Rumble

Drew McIntyre wins last eliminating Mustafa Ali & Heath Slater

Began a new Universe and completely revamped my AEW.

Mondays: RAW
Tuesdays: Tuesday Night Dynamite (AEW)
Thursdays: AEW

I pretty much ignore my entire RAW, for the most part, I just let the computer do whatever it wants with WWE and the PPV's that come with them.

Right now, I'm about a month into the universe.

Tuesday Night Dynamite:

Dynamite opened up with number one contender Akira Ray. She made sure to let the entire universe know, she's taking back her Elite Womens Championship at the PPV.

Akira Ray and Kimberly Gates vs Britt Baker and Charli Leslie
Elite Womens Champion, Veronica Rodriguez sat at the commenatators table to discuss the upcoming championship match. Afterwards, Akira confront Veronica at the table, shoving her back into the seat and pointing right for her former championship.

ACH vs Kenny Omega
The Intercontinental Championship was on the line for this very back and forth, heated match.

AEW Heavyweight Champion Thunder Eagle and Ty Legend brawled backstage. Last week, Ty won a battle royal to challenge Thunder for the championship. The brawl ended with Ty laid out on the ground.

Nyla Rose w/ Maria Kanellis vs a local wrestler.

Mark Briscoe vs Lyon Adams.

Ace Wright and Mike Kanellis vs Odinson and Penta Zero M.
In the main event of the evening, former Heavyweight Champion Odinson, blew up on his partner. He laid him out with a spinebuster onto the ring apron and tossed him back into the ring. Ace took advantage and got the win. Afterwards, Odinson ran back in and destroyed Mike Kanellis with a hellacious knee to the head.

AEW:

X opens the show up by calling out Cody Rhodes, claiming he shouldn't receive a shot at the AEW World Championship. After much deliberation and back and forth between the two, the match at the upcoming PPV in less than two weeks has been made for the Heavyweight title.

X def a local talent, while Cody watched on from ringside.

Barbie Mattel vs Mellissa
Mellissa easily defeated Barbie, though the reigning Womens Champion, Roxanne tried to interfere early on.

Marty Scurrl vs Alex Wolf.

After coming back from commercial, Mellissa came back out to the ring, demanding Roxanne came back out. Another match became official for the upcoming PPV, as Roxanne defends against the rising star, Mellissa.

Brandi Rhodes vs Christy Mack vs Hana Matsuda vs Teresa Tanaka.

Tamera Leone came out after the Fatal Four Way, dissing each of the women in the ring. Suddenly, another new signing in Jayla Nicole came out and slapped Tamira across the face. Inside the ring, a brawl broke out between the four. The General Manager tweeted out next week we will see a six woman tag featuring the teams of Brandi Rhodes, Christy Mack and Jayla Nicole vs Hana Matsuda, Tamira Leone and Teresa Tanaka.

Jaejin Dyer and Cameron Rose vs Colby Jordan and Mikey Truth.

This match was a preview of the Tag Team Championship match coming at the PPV. The champions won and looked strong heading in. What they weren't aware of was a brand new, soon to debut tag team was coming.

This brings us to the final week of shows before Double or Nothing.

Double or Nothing: ft both shows.

DoN opened with both general managers introducing their matches for the evening, announcing the late addition of an eight woman battle royal, where the winner would receive a future shot at their brands Womens Championship. All eight women were brought out and as you guessed it, a brawl broke out where Britt Baker stood tall. Is this a sign she get's a shot on the next Tuesday Night Dynamite?

World Tag Team Championship, Jaejin Dyer and Cameron Rose vs Colby Jordan and Mikey Truth.

After attempting to win the championships at the last PPV, All In, Colby and Mikey finally managed to pick up the big win and secured the World Tag Team Championships, also the first championships of their career. The crowd reacted with a "you deserve it" chant.

Amy Hayes vs Angelina Angel vs Armani vs Britt Baker vs Crystal vs Hana Matsuda vs Stacey Wilde vs Teresa Tanaka.

Elimination Order: Armani. Teresa Tanaka. Hana Matsuda. Britt Baker. Stacey Wilde. Angelina Angel. Amy Hayes.

There were several painful looking spots through the battle royal. Stacy Wilde was eliminated by Amy Hayes from a powerbomb outside of the ring. After the match, Crystal took the microphone thanking the GM for the opportunity, claiming her stakes at the Womens Championship.

A video aired from earlier in the day, with Jay Briscoe arriving with his AEW Tag Team Championship in tow. He was quickly fronted from one half the Young Bucks, Matt Jackson. Jackson attacked from behind with a kick to the back of the head, ending Briscoe.

AEW Womens Championship, Mellissa vs Roxanne.

There were several times through the match it looked like Mellissa was going to win this Falls Count Anywhere match. After nearly eight minutes of a gruelling battle, Roxanne ended the match outside the ring with a michuko driver on the concrete floor, after pulling the padding from the ground.

Intercontinental Championship, Ach vs Kenny Omega.

ACH finally managed to snag the win, but in a very controversial fashion. Without the ref noticing, ACH nailed Omega in the head with what looked to be a small piece of metal.

AEW World Championship, Cody Rhodes w/ Brandi Rhodes vs X.

Cody nearly had the match won, until a masked man interfered. With the ref's attention on X trying to use a chair, Cody was choked out by the man using a chain. X finished the match by making Brandi throw in a towel, as Cody was showing no signs of waking up from passing out from the choke hold.

Elite Womens Championship, Akira Ray vs Veronica Rodriguez.

Akira came out, challenging Veronica to make this a TLC. Veronica came out and accepted. The match ended very quickly. Both women fought at the top of the ladder, Akira getting the best of Veronica and tossing her off the top of the ladder, quickly grabbing and releasing the Womens Championship to now become a two time womens Champion.

Odinson dragged the male interviewer to the camera, forcing himself some camera time. He reminded everyone the destruction he caused last week, finishing his interview by attacking the interviewer. Number one contender to the AEW Heavyweight Championship, Ty Legend, made the save but was attacked by Thunder Eagle, going as far as putting him through the womens vanity mirror.

AEW Heavyweight Championship, Thunder Eagle vs Ty Legend.

The main event was ruled a no contest, as Ty was unable to make it. The lights went out in the arena and when they came back on, Odinson was standing behind Eagle. Odinson obliterated the Champion, ending the PPV with the championship raised above his head.

• 2 weeks later...

Sl600jX.jpg

LIVE from Orlando, FL

Aleister Black vs Oney Lorcan

Winner: Aleister Black

Akira Tozawa vs Kalisto vs Gran Metalik vs Jeremy Baltimore

Winner: Jeremy Baltimore

Undisputed Era (Fish & O’Reilly) vs Street Profits ©

Winners: Undisputed Era

Pete Dunne © vs Noam Dar vs ‘Gentleman’ Jack Gallagher

Winner: Jack Gallagher

Bianca Belair vs Kairi Sane

Winner: Bianca Belair

Cedric Alexander © vs Lio Rush

Winner: Cedric Alexander

Closing Promo

Brian Miles calling out NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano and challenging him to a match at the next Takeover Event for the North American Championship to prove that Johnny Takeover & Johnny Champion are nothing more than Johnny Failure.

Now that school is out for the summer, I thought I'd give Universe another go. Gonna just start using the default rosters (with minor tweaks such as part timers not being used) in it and go from there.

df63d-1518537343-800.jpg

LIVE from Greensboro, NC

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Shelton Benjamin

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

R-Truth© vs Sin Cara

Winner: R-Truth

Asuka© vs Carmella

Winner: Asuka

The Bar vs The Club

Winners: The Club

Jeff Hardy vs Andrade'Cien' Almas w/ Zelina Vega

Winner: Andrade 'Cien' Almas

AJ Styles vs Daniel Bryan© vs Rey Mysterio

Winner: AJ Styles

The Miz vs Randy Orton vs Samoa Joe

Winner: Randy Orton

wwe_raw_2016_2.jpg

LIVE from Providence, RI

Sami Zayn opens the show belittling the crowd blaming them for his short comings once again. Telling the Rhode Island crowd that they are the reason so many great talent don't get recognition because the crowd cherry picks their favorites and then blames the talent for not getting enough recognition. Sami ends his promo with his usual "See You In Hell" line.

The Revival© vs B-Team

Winners: The Revival

Apollo Crews vs Seth Rollins

Winner: Seth Rollins

Jinder Mahal vs Chad Gable

Winner: Chad Gable

Jinder Mahal after the match is brutally attacked by rival Mojo Rawley. Mojo came out at the beginning of the match between Mahal and Gable to get a closer eye on his opponent for Backlash.

Alexa Bliss w/ Mickie James vs Ronda Rousey©

Winner: Ronda Rousey

Baron Corbin vs Finn Balor

Winner: Finn Balor

Bobby Lashley© vs Braun Strowman

Winner: Bobby Lashley

NXT-696x418-e1520520208603.jpg

LIVE from Orlando, FL

Aleister Black vs EC3 w/ Drake Maverick

Winner: EC3

Undisputed Era (Fish & O'Reilly) vs Heavy Machinery

Winners: Undisputed Era

Shayna Baszler vs Bianca Belair

Winner: Shayna Baszler

Pete Dunne calls out Shane Thorne naming him the new number one contender to the WWE United Kingdom Championship after he dispatched of EC3 at the last NXT Takeover and William Regal told Dunne to pick his competitor for the next NXT Takeover event where Dunne would defend his championship. Dunne and Thorne would get into a war of words before security came out to separate the two before any blows could be thrown.

Cedric Alexander© vs Mustafa Ali

Winner: Cedric Alexander

Jeremy Baltimore vs Brian Miles

Winner: Jeremy Baltimore

Raw - May, Week 1

GM Triple H comes out and says that their is a few BIG announcements he needs to make. Due to the record low ratings for WWE, Vince McMahon has stepped down as CEO and Chairman, and officially handed over total control to Triple H. That's not all. Over the weekend, he assigned new GM's to each show and they re-drafted their entire rosters. Without further ado, here is the new GM of Raw!

Out comes Chris Jericho! Jericho comes out and announces that first and foremost, he's doing away with the Universal Championship in favor of a more prestigious one, one he holds near and dear, the World Heavyweight Championship. Also, every championship on the roster has been stripped, and new contenders will be crowned in the coming weeks to challenge for them at Extreme Rules!

One-on-One

Samoa Joe vs. Braun Strowman

One-on-One

Jason Jordan vs. Baron Corbin

One-on-One

Tamina vs. Sara Logan w/Liv Morgan & Ruby Riott

One-on-One

Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. The Bar

One-on-One

Nia Jax vs. Asuka

One-on-One

Jinder Mahal w/Sing Brothers vs. Daniel Bryan

After the match Jinder Mahal continued to assault Bryan

df63d-1518537343-800.jpg

LIVE from East Rutherford, NJ

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Andrade 'Cien' Almas w/ Zelina Vega

Winner: Andrade 'Cien' Almas

Sin Cara vs R-Truth© w/ Carmella

Winner: Sin Cara

Karl Anderson w/ Luke Gallows vs Sheamus w/ Cesaro

Winner: Sheamus

Shelton Benjamin vs Rusev w/ Lana

Winner: Rusev

Jeff Hardy vs Rey Mysterio

Winner: Jeff Hardy

Asuka© vs Charlotte Flair

Winner: Asuka

AJ Styles calls out Daniel Bryan ahead of their match this Sunday at Backlash for the WWE Championship. Daniel Bryan cut deep calling AJ Styles nothing more than a ripoff of him and that he would never equal up to the modicum of success that he had from his time in WWE. Bryan called Styles a fickled wannabe WWE Superstar who couldn't hack it in WWE back in 2001 and he can't hack it now. This provoked Styles who proceeded to attack Daniel Bryan with Styles even getting in his flipping reverse DDT before he took Bryan's head off with a hellacious clothesline before they were pulled apart by the referee.

Undisputed Era are about to take over Monday Night RAW fully.

They debuted on RAW shortly after WrestleMania. Adam Cole then proceeded to win the Money in the Bank briefcase. At SummerSlam, Roderick Strong & Bobby Fish took the WWE Tag Team Championships from The Usos. The night after SummerSlam, Kyle OReilly beat Cesaro and the champion Rey Mysterio in a triple threat match to become WWE Intercontinental Champion.

Now I shall wait to see if and when Adam Cole will cash in, on either Universal Champion Seth Rollins, or WWE Champion Kevin Owens..

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately due to health, I had to take some time away and my planned streams and youtube content has taken a little hit, I am now back creating, but also in the midst of moving house now so can't stream. However, I know some people where keen on seeing the finale of BB Blake's journey to the PWA World Championship. Well here it is.

A match i played on highest difficulty with The Machine's attributes improved to make him even more formidable came to an end when The Machine missed his ''Machine Gun Spear'' after dominating yet back and forth match. BB Blake donning his ''Spider Blake Attire'' (Available on PS4) was able to hit is ''X-Factor'' double foot stomp from the top rope and becomes the new PWA World Champion for a 2nd time.

wM5Rmkm.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

HjYI5Uc.png

Upcoming stream stories being played out, the next PPV is one of the summer feels, Victory Parade. Here is what has happened to build up to the two matches I am going to stream this weekend.

Jordan Reigns Debut

Jordan Reigns is a new creation as a request, I have decided on keeping. He debuted interrupting a heel promo of Miami Jackson. Jackson being cocky as he just defeated (luckily) Dynamite PM and Carter Blakheart to retain his PWA Atlantic Championship. He challenged for an won the title from him their and then. Leaving up to his motto being Enter, Destroy Leave.

Since then, he defeated Jackson again to retain and The Machine has now come to challenge him, Reigns, no push over seems to have finally found someone that he cannot dominate and both men have been brawling week in week out, at PWA Victory Parade, nothing will hold them back in a no holds barred match for the title.

xZok6Y8.jpg

The Rise and Rise of BB Blake

Since his redemption arc, BB Blake has defeated everyone over the last 8 months (Timeline since my last streamed PPV). His list of defenses is impressive, he lead Team PWA to victory at PWA Invasion, defeating Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks in an elimination tag match, being the last one left. He has basically been booked as the all defeating hero since. He is now up against possibly his toughest and most challenging defense yet. Vs friend and PWA's ''Undisputed Best'' Chad Hardy. Hardy has recently been in and out feuds with ''The Dominion'' and became #No1 contender defeating Myles Brewer, Dark Haskins and Chimera in a Gauntlet match, a match BB Blake helped Chad with at the end as Chimera has his dark sight set on another World Championshp run.

Hopefully will see some of you their. twitch.tv/themoominbrand :)

1X8AdH3.jpg

HjYI5Uc.png

Upcoming stream stories being played out, the next PPV is one of the summer feels, Victory Parade. Here is what has happened to build up to the two matches I am going to stream this weekend.

Jordan Reigns Debut

Jordan Reigns is a new creation as a request, I have decided on keeping. He debuted interrupting a heel promo of Miami Jackson. Jackson being cocky as he just defeated (luckily) Dynamite PM and Carter Blakheart to retain his PWA Atlantic Championship. He challenged for an won the title from him their and then. Leaving up to his motto being Enter, Destroy Leave.

Since then, he defeated Jackson again to retain and The Machine has now come to challenge him, Reigns, no push over seems to have finally found someone that he cannot dominate and both men have been brawling week in week out, at PWA Victory Parade, nothing will hold them back in a no holds barred match for the title.

xZok6Y8.jpg

The Rise and Rise of BB Blake

Since his redemption arc, BB Blake has defeated everyone over the last 8 months (Timeline since my last streamed PPV). His list of defenses is impressive, he lead Team PWA to victory at PWA Invasion, defeating Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks in an elimination tag match, being the last one left. He has basically been booked as the all defeating hero since. He is now up against possibly his toughest and most challenging defense yet. Vs friend and PWA's ''Undisputed Best'' Chad Hardy. Hardy has recently been in and out feuds with ''The Dominion'' and became #No1 contender defeating Myles Brewer, Dark Haskins and Chimera in a Gauntlet match, a match BB Blake helped Chad with at the end as Chimera has his dark sight set on another World Championshp run.

Hopefully will see some of you their. twitch.tv/themoominbrand :)

1X8AdH3.jpg

Man, your universe has to be tons of fun.

I try,

Especially when i was streaming properly, I'd build the story offline and carry it through to the stream, it was working pretty well. With the game balancing and difficulty settings I have, i can honestly say I have had some very good matches. The highlight probably getting BB Blake to #No1 Contender against Carter Blakheart. Was an Ironman match, I needed two falls with 30 seconds left and just got them.

• 5 weeks later...

Ladies Night:

Divas Tag Team Championships

Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan def The Bella Twins and IIconics

NXT Womens Championship

Bianca Belair def Dakota Kai and Shayna Baszler

RAW Womens Championship

Natalya def Jacqueline

Becky Lynch def Lita

Sasha Banks def Charlotte Flair and Bayley

Eight Woman Battle Royal

Sonya Deville def Alundra Blayze, Beth Phoenix, Nia Jax, Candice LeRae, Carmella, Alicia Fox and Mickie James.

Ronda Rousey def Trish Stratus

Having Extreme Rules tonight. Braun is cashing in his briefcase against Roman Reigns. Making his match with Brock Lesnar a Triple Threat match.

Seth Rollins will be defend his IC Title against one half of the RAW Tag Team Champions, Drew McIntyre.

Cedric Alexander will be defending the Cruiserweight Title against Mustafa Ali. Will Ali finally win the big one?

SURVIVOR SERIES 2019

(Team RAW) Usos and Ascension def (Team SmackDown) New Day and Titus Worldwide

Dissension between Titus and Apollo cost SD the first win. Titus and Apollo began throwing punches, knocking into New Day, who threw them out of the ring but the issues cost them when the Usos double teamed Kofi and picked up the first win for SD. Issues really blew over when Titus was knocked into Dana, who looks to have been injured, getting replaced in the womens tag match later on.

RAW Womens Championships

Natalya def Liv Morgan.

During the match, Liv's former Riott Squad partner Sarah Logan ran down acting as if she were there to help Liv out but when the ref turned his back, Sarah attacked Liv from behind. After the match, Natalya extended her hand to help Liv up.

(Team RAW) Nia Jax, Sonya Deville, Ember Moon and Alicia Fox def Womens Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss and Mickie James, Bayley and Sasha Banks.

Nia Jax was the lone woman standing, when she last eliminated Sasha Banks from team SmackDown. It looked like SmackDown had the match won but it was due to the Bella Twins, who are on RAW but also next in line for a shot at the Tag Titles, that Alexa and Mickie were eliminated. Nia made short work of both and went on to be the sole survivor.

(Team SmackDown) The OC def (Team RAW) Finn Balor and Authors of Pain.

The OC downright decimated their oppositions. Not a single member from the OC were eliminated and after the match, AJ Styles made it clear, he wanted the next shot at the WWE Championship.

Charlotte def Naomi

The match was exactly what you expected it to be, lot's of brawling but that wasn't what was most talked about. After the match, RAW's Ruby Riott rushed the ring and beat down both women. Riott debuted new gear, much longer hair; a brand new look altogether. She picked up the Womens Championship, informing Charlotte she was coming?

United States Championship

Andrew w/ Zelina Vega def The Miz w/ the Miztourage

After a catfight broke out between Maryse and Zelina, the ref turned his attention outside the ring. Andrade took the opportunity and nailed Miz with the US Championship to the back of the head. He tossed the title out of the ring and when the ref turned, Andrade hit his finisher to put the final nail to the coffin.

Before we went to the main event, the entire McMahon family came out announcing changes. They announced that there was going to be a draft the next night on RAW. Things had become stale and they wanted to shake things up. The United States Championship and his new United States Championship is going to SmackDown, while Dean Ambrose is moving to RAW with the Intercontinental Championship. Teams will be sticking together but everyone is available to be drafted. If a champion was moving shows, other than Andrade and Dean, the title would become vacated.

Universal Championship

Seth Rollins def Bobby Lashley

The result was determined via disqualification as Samoa Joe brutally attacked Seth, announcing he was being moved to RAW, while Seth was headed to SmackDown, not only losing his championship but also getting no retribution. Vince came back to the stage announcing he was rewarding Joe with the Universal Championship for destroying Seth as he did. While celebrating, Joe didn't realize the OC entered the ring. Styles hit the pele kick on Joe then hit his finisher. As the pay per view ended, Styles held the Universal Championship up while doing the 'too sweet' hand gesture with Anderson and Gallows.

Archived