• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#21 Scott Eastwood

Scott Eastwood

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:59 AM

So setting up my universe, what's a good number for each shows roster? (so everyone can be utilized) 

#22 VanillaSlice

VanillaSlice

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,256 posts
  • Gamertag: brennanshow37

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:32 PM

So setting up my universe, what's a good number for each shows roster? (so everyone can be utilized) 

I got 8 for each divison

#23 Scripted

Scripted

Legend

• Members
  • 9,136 posts
  • Gamertag: I Conundrum I
  • SEN (PS3): Conundrumm-

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:37 PM

Raw - May, Week 1

Raw starts with General Manager Kurt Angle saying that the annual Superstar Shakeup took place earlier in the day and tonight we will see some of the newest Raw additions participate in number one contender's matches for the Brands titles this Sunday at Backlash

Fatal-Four Way Tag Team - #1 Contender's Match (Tag Team Championship)

The Revival vs. Hawkins & Ryder vs. Author's of Pain vs. The Hardy Boyz

One-on-One

No Way Jose vs. Dolph Ziggler

Two-on-Two

The Colons vs. Heath Slater & Rhyno

Triple Threat - #1 Contender's Match (Intercontinental Championship)

Elias vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Jinder Mahal

Six-Woman Tag Team Match

The Riott Squad vs. Bayley, Sasha Banks, & Charlotte

One-on-One - #1 Contender's Match (Universal Championship)

Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor

List of Trades made by GMs:

Spoiler

List of superstars sent to other brands with nothing in return:

Spoiler

Edited by Scripted, 31 October 2018 - 09:46 PM.

#24 VanillaSlice

VanillaSlice

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,256 posts
  • Gamertag: brennanshow37

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:04 PM

I'm still setting up the Division has stopped alot of silly booking went on a year sim. I cant wait to get my hands dirty.

#25 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,107 posts
  • Twitter: anti_caws

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:49 AM

I think I figured out the faction angle I was discussing in another thread. Asuka will go heel and start an Oedo Tai-like faction with NXT callups who will be Kairi Sane, Io Shirai, Xia Li, and one more person.

I want there to be one extra person who isnt from Asia, just to shake it up a little and add a different flavor and skill set. Toss between Bianca Belair, Toni Storm, and Mia Yim. Bianca would be kinda cool if I make it so that she gets called up on her own, and Naomi sees an ally in her when Asuka turns on her with Io, Kairi and Xia.....and then Bianca turns too, to join them. Theyll come out in similar colors, robes, and masks.

...welcome to Asuka City. 🤡

Edited by ANTI-, 11 October 2018 - 05:56 AM.

#26 Scott Eastwood

Scott Eastwood

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:37 AM

I'm making two separate shows for Divas in my universe, was wondering can belts be cross-branded (Considering doing that for tag team belts)   

#27 Oscar22

Oscar22

Jobber

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:03 AM

Im enjoying universe mode, Ive pretty much left he rosters as is for now. Will likely play through a year then look at some callnups and shake ups.

One thing that is fun. Ive created a new ECW show. Set it so that every match is extreme rules and have filled it with original CAWS from the forum here to see who stands out to go to the main shows.

To make it a bit more fun and edgy and unique, the ECW show uses the Cel Shade filter, makes it look different and edgy and cool.

#28 Scripted

Scripted

Legend

• Members
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:20 PM

Smackdown Live - May, Week 1

Smackdown General Manager Edge announces that tonight there will be a series of Number One Contender's matches.  One for the WWE championship and three for the Tag Team Championships where the winners of those three matches will be entered into a Fatal-Four Way tag for the belts at Backlash!

Two-on-Two - Tag Team Championship Entry

Breezango vs. The Uso's

One-on-One

Tye Dillinger vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas w/Zelina Vega

The New Day w/Xavier Woods vs. Sanity w/Killian Dain

The Bar vs. Gallows & Anderson

One-on-One

Peyton Royce w/Billie Kay vs. Ember Moon

Alexa Bliss comes out after the match telling Ember to enjoy her victory tonight, because this Sunday at Backlash, she's going to win the Smackdown Women's Championship

Triple Threat - #1 Contender's Match (WWE Championship)

Drew McIntyre vs. Samoa Joe vs. Randy Orton

WWE Champion AJ Styles comes out and congratulates Samoa Joe on his victory, but he's faced him many times in his career and won, and it'll be more of the same at Backlash.

Edited by Scripted, 01 November 2018 - 07:43 PM.

#29 wahoos78

wahoos78

Jobber

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 09:03 PM

I think I'm about ready to start my universe. The rosters are all set. Just haven't decided if I'm going to go with separate ppvs or just one combined one each month. The rosters are plenty big enough to have separate ones, but I guess just having one each month could make the matches on raw and smackdown feel more important.

Edited by wahoos78, 14 October 2018 - 09:04 PM.

#30 вrаndоn.

вrаndоn.

Legend

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  • Gamertag: Brando1021

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:08 AM

How are people getting the most of of Universe mode?

I'm in control of Smackdown. I simulate all other shows besides PPVs of course. I am only 4 weeks in.. and I am beginning to lose interest in Universe mode.

Any tips?

#31 BestInTheWorld614

BestInTheWorld614

Legend

• Members
  • 6,319 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Vnkid58
  • Twitter: @vnuccio54

Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:01 AM

I keep track of wins and losses which always holds me over. I sim the weekly shows and love how Universe can have stories and news outside of rivalries. I right down all my current champions and keep track of all feuds that happen or start over the course of simming. Then I play the PPVs and choose to play with who I feel had the upper hand during the feud.

I had a tag team match between Undisputed Era and Velveteen Dream and Tony Nese. It was Cole and OReilly for UE, Strong and Fish were managers. I simmed the match and got the potential rivalry alert with Cole and OReilly still allies while now Fish and Strong are listed as enemies. Def using my imagination for a little UE civil war. The next PPV I had Fish and OReilly lose the tag titles to Heavy Machinery and Cole defended his North American title against Strong(havent played yet). It is def fun using what the computer gives to make an entertaining PPV

Edited by BestInTheWorld614, 15 October 2018 - 08:51 PM.

#32 Jmerc

Jmerc

#TeamBlue

• Global Moderator
  • 20,983 posts
  • Gamertag: xJMERC

Posted 16 October 2018 - 12:12 AM

My champions that are carried over from 1 year of Universe mode in 2K18: 

RAW

Universal Champion: Batista 

RAW Women's Champion: Lita 

Intercontinental Champion: Seth Rollins 

RAW Tag Team Champions: The Revival 

Miss Money In The Bank: Nia Jax

Women's Tag Team Champions: The IIconics

Smackdown Live

WWE Champion: Randy Orton

Smackdown Live Women's Champion: Asuka

United States Champion: Shinsuke Nakamura 

Smackdown Live Tag Team Champions: SAnitY

Cruiserweight Champion: Buddy Murphy

Women's Tag Team Champions: The IIconics

NXT

NXT Champion: Lars Sullivan

NXT Women's Champion: Bianca Belair 

NXT North American Champion: Adam Cole

NXT Tag Team Champions: The Undisputed Era

Cruiserweight Champion: Buddy Murphy

#33 Ryley89

Ryley89
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Lupul

Posted 16 October 2018 - 07:34 AM

Started building my universe going with a modern day WCW Thunder Arena I saw posted elsewhere online. No real rhyme or reason to my roster just if I see a CAW I like I add to the roster.
Currently Cody Rhodes is the WCW world champ he just finished feuding with Shingo and is currently feudless.
The U.S Champ is Trent Baretta who is on a hot streak of defenses and will face Monty Brown at the next PPV.
Not to focused on the tag scene yet but I think SCU is holding the belts currently.
Rhea Ripley is our women's champ who just defended the belt in a 8 women ladder match. I have her lined up to fight Aja Kong at the next PPV.
Eventually Jay White will be getting a title shot and Austin Aries is now our Lighting in a briefcase holder so there's that possibility eventually. It's killing me not to have pre ordered tho since some decent CAWs have the damn dlc restrictions

#34 CM_EDGE

CM_EDGE

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 972 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 07:14 PM

Are custom sideplates working in the UM? They won't appear for me even if I assigned them.

And why can't I do run ins in a title match? What a stupid restriction, that's where this feature is the most important. -.-

Edit:

Why in the hell is the run-in payback not working in a steelcage match in Universe? Is that also a bug?

Edited by CM_EDGE, 16 October 2018 - 08:03 PM.

#35 Counting Lights

Counting Lights

Life Finds A Way

• Members
  • 18,876 posts
  • Gamertag: None
  • SEN (PS3): GreendaleDragonS
  • Twitter: @TheeJakubDulak

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:18 PM

#36 wahoos78

wahoos78

Jobber

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 08:34 PM

So, what's everyone doing as far as ppvs? Just going with one a month, or is each show getting their own? I still haven't decided which one I'm going with.

#37 BestInTheWorld614

BestInTheWorld614

Legend

• Members
  • 6,319 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Vnkid58
  • Twitter: @vnuccio54

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:57 PM

I have 5 brands. Raw, Smackdown, NXT, Raw is War, Nitro. I have 3 PPVs a month. Raw and Smackdown share one, Raw is War and Nitro share one, and NXT has its own.

#38 wahoos78

wahoos78

Jobber

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 11:44 PM

Thanks for the info.

#39 Scripted

Scripted

Legend

• Members
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 12:44 AM

I want to one PPV, per show, per month (Raw one month, SD the next, and keep alternating) but Im picky in that the Smackdown PPVs have to have Blue ropes, and RAW red, or I wont use them, and I dont think theres enough arenas brand specific to do that with. I havent checked though

#40 wahoos78

wahoos78

Jobber

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 01:20 AM

I was thinking about trying to do 2 ppvs a month(1 raw, 1 smackdown). That might be a little much for me to keep up with though. Plus, there aren't any extra arena options, other than downloading created ones.

Edited by wahoos78, 18 October 2018 - 01:21 AM.