Universe Mode Thread

Ernez

Fastlane

AoP (w/ Drake Maverick) vs. Ziggler & McIntyre ©

Tag Team match for the Raw Tag Team Championship

Ziggler & McIntyre win by pinfall after a Zig Zag/Claymore on Akam.

Paige vs. Becky Lynch ©

Singles match for the Smackdown Women's Championship

Ruby Riott (w/ The Riott Squad) vs. Ronda Rousey ©

Singles match for the Raw Women's Championship

Ronda wins by submission with an Armbar.

Anderson & Gallows vs. The Bar ©

Tag Team match for the Tag Team Championship

The Bar wins by pinfall after an Assisted Brogue Kick

David Mercer (w/ Mai Suzuki) vs. Finn Bálor ©

Singles match for the Intercontinental Championship

Bálor wins by pinfall after a Coup de Grace.

Jeff Hardy vs. The Miz © (w/ Maryse)

Singles match for the WWE Championship

Miz wins by pinfall after a Skull Crushing Finale.

Bobby Lashley vs. Brock Lesnar © (w/ Paul Heyman)

Singles for the Universal Championship

Lesnar wins by pinfall after a F5.

NXT Takeover: New Orleans

Adam Cole vs. Pete Dunne vs. Lars Sullivan vs. EC3 vs. Kassius Ohno vs. Tyler Bate

Money in the Bank Ladder match

Cole wins

Benjamin Hayes vs. Isaiah Griffin

Singles match

Griffin wins by pinfall after the Griffin's Landing (Moonsault 5)

Angela Shields vs. Jackie Reeves

Singles match

Reeves wins by pinfall after the Warhammer (Pumphandle Death Valley Driver).

Ricochet vs. Velveteen Dream ©

Singles match for the NXT North American Championship

Ricochet wins by pinfall after a Cradle Shock.

The Undisputed Era (Strong & O'Reilly) vs. War Raiders ©

Tag Team match for the NXT Tag Team Championship

The Undisputed Era win by pinfall after a Sick Kick from Strong to Hanson.

Bianca BelAir © vs. Kairi Sane vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Candice LeRae vs. Lacey Evans vs. Dakota Kai

Ladder match for the NXT Women's Championship

Bianca wins.

Johnny Gargano vs. Aleister Black ©

Ironman match for the NXT Championship

Aleister wins 3-1.

WrestleMania

The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Big E w/ Xavier Woods) vs. The Bar ©

Tag Team match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship

The New Day wins by pinfall after The Midnight Hour on Cesaro.

Hideo Itami vs. Mustafa Ali ©

Singles match for the Cruiserweight Championship

Itami wins by pinfall after a Busaiku Knee.

Finn Bálor © vs. Braun Strowman vs. Seth Rollins vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose

Elimination match for the Intercontinental Championship

Bálor wins by pinfall after a Coup de Grace on Owens.

Becky Lynch © vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka vs. Naomi

Fatal 4-Way match for the Smackdown Women's Championship

Asuka wins by submission after locking in the Asuka Lock on Naomi

Alexa Bliss (w/ Mickie James) vs. Ronda Rousey ©

Singles match for the Raw Women's Championship

Rousey wins by submission after locking in an Armbar.

Rusev © vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Andrade Almas vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Ladder match for the United States Championship

Andrade wins.

American Alpha vs. Ziggler & McIntyre ©

Tag Team match for the Raw Tag Team Championship

American Alpha wins by pinfall after a Tech Fall on Ziggler.

AJ Styles vs. The Miz (w/ Maryse)

Singles match for the WWE Championship

Styles wins by submission after locking in the Calf Crusher.

Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman)

Singles match for the Universal Championship

Roman wins by pinfall after a Superman Punch.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well seems i had a lucky escape, my PS4 died, but was just needing a new power supply, phew, anyway here is the rundown on my last two shows, building towards PWA Invasion, where AEW's Roster Feature vs PWA's very best.

Firstly, PWA Adrenaline

kpLQ6NX.png

TEAM PWA vs TEAM AEW

Max Stevens was able to qualify for Team PWA, he was taken to the limit by AJ Gutierrez.

WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP PICTURE

PWA Womens Champion Casey Matthews was in the ring, now having the championship for over a year, she was hoping for a challenger, up stepped Dianna Brock. Dianna, the tough womens suplex machine has not yet had a championship run and this was her chance.

PWA OCTANE CHAMPIONSHIP

Monfero faced Amercan Tiger, in more of squash match, Monfero finsihed the match with the Skull Crusher finisher, but wasnt finisher their, he continued to punish Tiger after the match, drawing out the #No1 Contender for his championship Eddie Hazard to make the save.

fSUDJFm.png

TEAM PWA vs TEAM AEW

BB Blake qualified as the last member of Team PWA. Carter Blakheart has already qualified and took to twitter issuing challenges to both BB Blake and Max Stevens already. On Adrenaline next, a triple threat will deter-main the team captain.

ZRNXmVu.png

PWA World Championship

David Jacob was out to declare himself injured due to the action of The Machine last week:

''Although i am now injured, this is not the end of me, I will be back, and Machine, you are going to regret putting me on the shelf, with no other distractions, all I have to think about now is getting healthy and coming back, coming back to reap revenge on you, that for the next 2-3 months is all I am going to be thinking about and you will not like what comes out the other side.''

The Machine came out, he looked like he was going to take attack DJ, but he was jumped on by Barry Ryan, DJ made his way out safely. Barry and Machine would fight all over the arena, eventually to the back and split up by the roster.

Chad Hardy vs Kenny Omega fued

What is set to be the now main event at PWA Invasion, Chad Hardy and Kenny Omega has been hyped so far as one of the most important non WWE matches ever, two of the most talented workers in the business finally meet. Hardy was in action defeating Miami Jackson.

Omega's music hit, Omega has shown up and was on the stage, he put up his Gun Pose, nodded and then left. Ignition then closed out with Hardy in ring looking pumped.

df63d-1518537343-800.jpg

LIVE FROM Belfast, N. Ireland

Asuka vs Charlotte Flair

Winner: Charlotte Flair

R-Truth vs Sin Cara

Winner: Sin Cara

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Andrade 'Cien' Almas w/ Zelina Vega

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

Shelton Benjamin vs Rusev w/ Lana

Winner: Rusev

Jeff Hardy vs Rey Mysterio

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Randy Orton vs The Miz w/ Maryse Mizanin

Winner: The Miz

NXT-Takeover-Chicago-2-696x392.jpg

NXT TakeOver: Chicago

Street Profits vs War Raiders© for the NXT Tag Team Championships

Winner: Street Profits

Shayna Baszler© vs Ruby Riott vs Peyton Royce for the NXT Womens Championship

Winner: Ruby Riott

Kassius Ohno vs Ricochet

Winner: Ricochet

Ethan Carter III vs Pete Dunne© for the United Kingdom Championship

Winner: Pete Dunne

Noam Dar vs Johnny Gargano© for the NXT North American Championship

Winner: Johnny Gargano

Lio Rush vs Cedric Alexander© for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Winner: Cedric Alexander

Adam Cole vs Aleister Black© vs Drew Gulak vs Shane Thorne for the NXT Championship

Winner: Adam Cole

INVASION PPV RESULTS

PWA ATLATIC CHAMPIONSHIP LADDER MATCH

Winner: Miami Jackson

INVASION TAG MATCH

Winner: TEAM AEW

PWA OCTANE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Winner: Eddie Hazard

PWA WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Winner: Casey Matthews

PWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Winner: The Machine

CHAD HARD VS KENNY OMEGA

Winner: Kenny Omega

With PWA Invasion out of the way, I now move on to building the stories and feuds to another edition of PWA Ignition WARNING. An NXT TAKEOVER inspired type special. And it has started:

On Adrenaline, former PWA Junior Pro Champion, Noah Bennett makes his return and will likely address the now ''Dark Haskins'' who after defeating him at the last PWA Ignition WARNING beat down Noah with a disturbing and hard to watch display of soulless aggression, it is also interesting to note what Chimera wants since he seems attracted to the now much Darker and Soulless Haskins.

Then Ignition, BB Blake and Carter Blakheart seem to be already having a war of words on Twitter, Blake, Carter and Max Stevens lost to team AEW and largely, well solely because Carter tried to steal the limelight after an Impressive display between Max and Blake early on.

t2dzaNU.png

JAeWGSm.png

My Universe, the Next Stream will be this Saturday, 12pm UK Time.

PWA Ignition

Carter Blakheart/BB Blake Rivalry

Carter Blakheart calls out BB Blake

''Let's get one thing straight. It was not my fault we lost at Invasion, you and Max Stevens where trying to obviously make a play for the tag division, and by the time I got some ring time it was too late, AEW had worn you down, I couldn't tag you's in and had to take one for the team, that doesn't matter, I am a little sick of this new BB Blake, not long ago you was doing everything to win a match, cutting corners and was PWA World Champion. You lost that, had a brief streak and won the PWA Atlantic Championship and lost that, you just lose, and now you make me lose too.''

BB Blake:

''I tell you what Carter, If i am such a loss to this company, take me on, at Ignition next week, meet me in this ring where I will beat you, then the week after, I will beat you again then at Ignition WARNING. ILL BEAT YOU AGAIN. That's right, best of 3 series, the winner, PWA World Champion number one contender which will be me and I will get the Championship again.''

Haskins/Chimera Storyline

Haskins was in action for the first time on Ignition, the recently crowned PWA Jnr Pro Champion was victorious against American Tiger. Chimera then came out, he was to challenge Max Stevens next, he has recently tried to persuade Haskins to his Dominion. Haskins stayed behind and eventually got involved in the match. Costing Max Stevens the Championship.

PWA Adrenaline

Noah Bennet/Haskins Rivalry

Noah Bennett returned to Adrenaline action this week, he has not been seen Haskins disgusting attack a couple of month ago after his PWA Jr Pro loss.

''Let's just get into it, Haskins, you made a mistake. I will be coming after you, i am not bothered by Championship opportunities, i want you, PWA Management have confirmed I will be facing you at PWA Ignition WARNING in a Extreme Rules Match.''

Haskins, with Chimera and The Chose make their way down to the ring, Chimera now the PWA US Champion due to Haskins helps looks set to talk, however Max Stevens appears and all hell breaks loose, Noah joins the fight but out of the crown, a trench coated newcomer enters, Myles Brewer. Eventually the numbers are too much for Max and Noah and the segment ends with The new look DOMINION stand over the bodies of them both.

Tag Team Gold

The Tag Team champions, Maximum Havoc where at Adrenaline and offered up an open challenge to the roster. Out are Harlem Hustle, they agree a match next week for the PWA Tag Team Championships.

Universe Updates

PWA had the chance to site down with both BB Blake and Carter Blakheart to discuss their feud. Here are few highlights.

BB Blake

"In recent years I have not been worthy of the praise for the work I do. I have not been the best I can be. I cut corners and I took cowards way out of matches and would never admit when I was bested. I had a hard look at myself and turned it around. I because me again and this me will be world champion again. I have come close in recent months. But that will change."

Carter Blakheart

"Unlike Blake. I am not going to change who I am to please fans, critics etc. I will do what I need to do to win, sometimes that means bending the rules. But people complain. Yet the like of The Machine comes in, puts a good friend on the self and eventually wins the world championship. I also do have something missing. That is gold around my waist and after BB Blake is out of my way, I will be world champion and getting revenge for Davey Jacob as well"

Both men have agreed to a 3 match series ending in an Ironman Match at PWA Ignition: WARNING. Every victory and pin fall will be totaled at the end and the winner. A PWA World Championship shot

PWA Ignition

Blake/Blakheart Rivalry

Which was supposed to be the first in their 3 match series, BB Blake was suckered by Carter Blakheart who got himself replaced, their was no stipulation to say their 3 match series had to be themselves taking part and Carter used a loophole. BB Blake was the eventual loser and dejected Blake was left in the ring as the crowd tried to rally him.

The Dominion Story Arc

After Haskins helped Chimera become US Champion last week, now Dark Haskins, the Psycho Assassin was in action and quickly made work of Miami Jackson, The PWA Atlantic Champion. Chimera joined Haskins in celebration and they looked to inflict more punishment on Jackson, however they where ran off by Max Stevens and Noah Bennet, Jackson made his haste before Brewer and The Chosen entered but Noah and Max where able to exit through the crowd.

Finally, a PWA Annoucement

Z1GRd6C.png

GO HOME EDITIONS OF MY UNIVERSE

ApekWZn.png

in the recent weeks, The Dominion Stable have been decimating the entire roster, last week the interrupted a planned PWA Tag Championship Match and attached both the champions, Maximum Havoc and Harlem Hustle. They then returned when Noah Bennet was beaten by Myles Brewer, however Max Stevens and Maximum Havoc made the save. This week saw Maximum Havoc challenge them:

''We want to challenge ''The Chosen'' the tag team from the stable Dominion. They want us, meet us at Ignition: UNITED KINGDOM''

The Chosen come out and seem to accept the challenge.

The Dominion Story

Max Stevens and Noah Bennett teamed up to take Myles Brewer and Dark Haskins, they won, but after the match Chimera tried to get them but Max took the fight to him while Noah flattened both Brewer and Haskins of the top rope to the outside. The Chosen came in but Max and Noah got away.

HjYI5Uc.png

BB Blake/Carter Blakheart Rivalry

As Carter chose his replacement in the first of their 3 match series, Blake did this week, choosing Chad Hardy, Hardy was attacked on route to the ring, an injured Hardy went on but lost. Carter looked to continue his punishment, but Blake made the save, the two staring down each other, Blake now takes a 2 to nothing deficit to their Iron Man Match at the PPV.

THE FINAL AND STREAMED CARD BELOW

WhBtpgw.png

tdkxIHV.png

XJDm4o9.png

DIntiC3.png

IIwIZjD.png

The Results

Non streamed results:

Eddie Hazard retained the PWA Octane Championship

Miami Jackson retained the PWA Atlantic Championship

PWA Tag Team Championship Match Maximum Havoc vs The Chosen

Winner: The Chosen

PWA US Championship Match Chimera vs Max Stevens

Winner: Max Stevens

Extreme Rules Match Noah Bennett vs Dark Haskins

Winner: Noah Bennett

*Chimera came in at the end and the both of them beat down Noah Bennett

Fatal 4 Way PWA World Championship Match Chad Hardy vs Barry Ryan vs Logan Xander vs The Machine

Winner: The Machine

BB Blake/Carter Blackheart Ironman Match

BB Blake already was 2-0 down when entering this match, he came to the ring with a determined look. He quickly was able to get level. He then found himself 5-4 down after Carter was able to come back and dominate the later part of the match, Blake clearly lacking energy after a quick start. With less than one minute left though, Blake was the able to hit his X-Factor finisher and the his X Marks The Spot getting two quick pins claiming a 6-4 victory. He is now the #1 Contender for The Machine's PWA World Championship.

hWIZP8k.jpg

King-Of-The-Ring-Classic.png

WWF KING OF THE RING – ANAHEIM, CA

(MAY PPV)

BACKSTORY

Overview: This is the World Wrestling Federation’s first King of the Ring tournament. The King of the Ring tournament is a two night extravaganza where one up and coming superstar will receive a World Heavyweight Championship contract that he can use at any time, anywhere.

Match #1: WWF Intercontinental Championship

WWE-2-K19-20190401085430.jpg

-It all started last month at Saturday Night’s Main Event. Muraco surprised everyone by defeating the Honky Tony Man. Muraco kicked out of three Shake, Rattle and Rolls and eventually ended the match with the Tombstone Piledriver. Before that, Honky Tonk Man had been ducking Ultimate Warrior for weeks as Warrior felt that he was the rightful number one contender for the championship. Now that Muraco is champion, Warrior has turned his attention to him. The two have had promo battles over the past few weeks, with Warrior barely edging over The Rock. Muraco should be looking over his shoulder as the Ultimate Warrior is coming for that championship.

Match #2: No Holds Barred

WWE-2-K19-20190401085443.jpg

-The British Bulldogs and Rougeaus have been at each other’s throats for almost two months. The Rougeaus soundly beat both Dynamite Kid and Davey Boy Smith in the first couple weeks after Wrestlemania IV but more recently the Bulldogs have found some success, with tag team wins over the Rougeaus at Saturday Night’s Main Event last month. The two teams have interfered in each other’s matches as of late with Dynamite Kid finally snapping. Jimmy Hart claims that both Rougeaus were injured after Dynamite attacked them with a chair last week on Wrestling Challenge and cannot compete. Instead, Jack Tunney issued a statement saying that Dynamite Kid would take on Jim Brunzell of the Killer Bees instead in a No Holds Barred Match.

Match #3: Tag Team Contest

WWE-2-K19-20190401090150.jpg

Both teams are looking to get to the number one contendership for the Tag Team Championship. Both teams have had solid wins over the Bolsheviks and a win here would catapult them into the discussion of a title shot.

Match #4: King of the Ring Finals

WWE-2-K19-20190331110312.jpg

Dino Bravo and Butch Reed will do battle for the King of the Ring briefcase that gives them a WWF Title opportunity of their choosing anytime they want. Both Reed and Dino had to overcome some quality competition to get here, including Jake Roberts, Rick Rude, and Junk Yard Dog in the first night. Should be interesting to see two competitors who love to stretch the rules go at it.

Match #5: WWF Tag Team Championship

WWE-2-K19-20190401085501.jpg

These two teams hopefully will put this rivalry to bed in a rematch from Saturday Night’s Main Event. It all started back at Wrestlemania IV when Demolition defeated Strike Force to win the championship after Martell was struck by Mr. Fuji’s cane. Strike Force would get revenge. At Saturday Night’s Main Event, Tito and Martell would beat Demolition in a dominating fashion, winning in under five minutes. This prompted Demolition to attack the champs the past two weeks during their matches.

Match #6: WWF World Championship

WWE-2-K19-20190401085510.jpg

After defeating Dibiase in the finals of the tournament for the vacant championship at Wrestlemania IV, Dibiase vowed that the title would belong to him. He accomplished that feat at Saturday Night’s Main Event when he defeated Savage in a steel cage match after Virgil interfered. Since then, the Mega Bucks and the Mega Powers have been at each other’s throats. Dibiase defeated Savage in their rematch on Superstars and soundly beat Savage up after the bell had rung. Savage then returned the favor in a non-title match the following week on Wrestling Challenge. Jack Tunney has said that this will be their last match in this rivalry.

Match #7: Grudge Match – No Holds Barred

WWE-2-K19-20190401085519.jpg

This rivalry has been going off and on since Wrestlemania III. Hogan defeated Andre to retain the WWF championship after a controversial match where Andre appeared to have gotten a three count over the champion. The two would reignite their feud at the first Survivor Series pay-per-view where Andre would walk out the sole survivor after beating Bam Bam Bigelow. Hogan would put his title on the line once again against Andre at The Main Event. Andre would capture the championship after some shenanigans from an evil referee. After Andre gave the belt to the Million Dollar Man, President Jack Tunney declared the title vacant with the winner of the tournament at Wrestlemania IV becoming the new undisputed champion. Hogan and Andre would fight to a double disqualification, thus eliminating themselves from the tournament early. Hogan would get a victory over Andre at Saturday Night’s Main Event in convincing fashion but Andre would get revenge with a victory over both Hogan and Savage in tag team competition. This rivalry will probably never be settled, but hopefully be contained for a while after this match.

HjYI5Uc.png

So the first show has been completed and the scene set for two of the three matches I will be streaming this weekend.

BB Blake/The Machine World Title Picture

The Machine was in action to open the show, a squash match win over Logan Xander who was trying to put himself in contention again. BB Blake came out to discuss their match at Victory Parade.

'' Machine, just want to say, enjoy the rest of the time you have with that championship because i am taking it. I have worked to hard to get this far and not do so''

The Machine first seemed to laugh it off and exited with a slight nod as if to say, see you their.

BB Blake then had the main event with Chad Hardy, a brilliant, very close match worthy of a PPV was won be BB Blake when he dodged Chad's diving leg drop and hit his Spider-Fly Finisher. This is the first win of BB Blake's preparation for The Machine.

Miami Jackson, PWA Atlantic Championship Scene

Miami Jackson faced off against Dynamite PM. He would lose the match falling victim to the boom-stick running clothesline. An enraged Jackson attempted to attack Dynamite after the match but he was saved by All-Star Jones. These three men are to compete for the PWA Atlantic Championship at PWA Victory Road.

FUKeflg.png

May (Year 1) - Week 3

Grudge Match

Singles Match

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Drew McIntyre

The match began with a brawl outside the ring before Randy Orton pulled off the victory having his feet on the ropes.

Grudge Match

Tag Team Match

The Riott Squad def. Women’s Tag Team Champions The IIconics

After defeating The Bella Twins on Smackdown and retaining their titles, The IIconics appeared on RAW to look for some new challengers and was shocked to lose to The Riott Squad thanks to the 3 on 2 advantage.

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Miss Money In The Bank Nia Jax w/Carmella def. RAW Women’s Champion Lita

After the match the 2 continued an attack on the RAW Women’s Champion before Ember Moon made the save.

Grudge Match

Tag Team Match

RAW Tag Team Champions The Revival def. The B Team

RAW GM Sting announced that next week Ember Moon will face Carmella and The Velveteen Dream will make his in ring debut.

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Finn Balor def. Mojo Rawley

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Konnor w/Viktor def. A local competitor

Main Event - Intercontinental Championship Match

Singles Match

Seth Rollins © def. Jinder Mahal

After the match The Velveteen Dream appeared and attacked Rollins making his debut and a strong statement.

wow dude u must have seen the future lol has the IIconics are the real life women's tag team champions lol

King-Of-The-Ring-Classic.png

WWF KING OF THE RING – ANAHEIM, CA
(MAY PPV)

WWF Intercontinental Championship

Greg Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart vs. Don Muraco ©

Muraco dominated Valentine, allowing very minimal offense from the former IC champion. Muraco gorilla pressed Valentine and then follows it up for a tombstone for the victory.

WWE-2-K19-20190409194610.jpg

Valentine makes his entrance.
WWE-2-K19-20190409194738.jpg
Muraco shows off his belt.

No Holds Barred

Dynamite Kid vs. Jim Brunzell

(Jacque Rougeau is at ringside during the match.)

A back and forth match. Dynamite started out well against Brunzell, working on the arm. He eventually brought a sledgehammer into the match and connected with Brunzell’s abdomen. Unfortunately, a distraction by Jacque Rougeau allowed Brunzell to DDT Dynamite and pin him for the win. Afterwards, Rougeau would attack Dynamite from behind. Dynamite would get revenge, performing a diving headbutt on Rougeau.

WWE-2-K19-20190409200047.jpg

Dynamite with the sledgehammer shot.
WWE-2-K19-20190409200354.jpg
Rougeau attacks Dynamite after the match.

Hart Foundation vs. Powers of Pain

Bret and the Barbarian started the match and the contest was pretty even. Once Warlord and The Anvil got in there, Warlord dominated the Anvil, hitting a chokeslam, a Vader Bomb, and making him tap out to the Camel Clutch.

WWE-2-K19-20190409201459.jpg

Barbarian with a headbutt.
WWE-2-K19-20190409201731.jpg
Chokeslam on Anvil.
WWE-2-K19-20190409201856.jpg
Anvil taps to the Camel Clutch.

King of the Ring Finals

Butch Reed w/ Slick vs. Dino Bravo

(Before the match, both men met in the center of the ring. Dino Bravo reached out his hand as a show of respect. Before Butch Reed could shake it, Dino took his hand back and laughed as Butch Reed tried to attack him. He was restrained by the ref.)

What a war. Dino and Butch Reed destroyed each other in this match. Bravo connected with giant elbow drops and hit a sideslam on Butch Reed, but Slick distracted the referee. Bravo knocked Slick to the ground and grabbed Reed and performed a Bearhug. Unfortunately, Reed was too close to the ropes. Bravo would then hit another sideslam on Reed but, again, Slick distracted the referee. Reed would sneak up behind Bravo and clothesline him over the top rope and to the floor. Bravo would get up, dazed from the fall, and Slick threw him back in the ring. Reed waited until Bravo got to his feet and connected with a middle rope shoulder tackle for the win. Butch Reed has won the King of the Ring and possesses the King of the Ring briefcase, that he can use anytime for a title match.

WWE-2-K19-20190409202701.jpg
Dino fakes out Butch Reed with the handshake.

WWE-2-K19-20190409203327.jpg

Dino with the sideslam on Reed.
WWE-2-K19-20190409203658.jpg
Dino gets distracted by Slick in the corner.
WWE-2-K19-20190409203949.jpg
Reed hits the diving shoulder block for the win.

WWF Tag Team Championship

Demolition w/ Mr. Fuji vs. Strike Force ©

Total domination by Strike Force. Smash went for a back suplex but Martel flipped over, hitting Smash with a crossbody. He then locked in the Boston Crab for the win.

WWE-2-K19-20190409205347.jpg

Demolition make their entrance.
WWE-2-K19-20190409205453.jpg
The champs make their way to the ring.
WWE-2-K19-20190409205908.jpg
Martel hooks the Boston Crab on Smash.
WWE-2-K19-20190409205942.jpg
Strike Force celebrates with the belts.

WWF World Championship

Randy Savage w/ Miss Elizabeth vs. Ted Dibiase © w/ Virgil

Back and forth match. Savage went up for a middle rope axe handle and connected. Savage motioned towards the corner where Virgil was, and Virgil immediately got up on the apron to block Savage’s path. This allowed Dibiase to get back up and connect with a piledriver. Dibiase went for a pin but Savage kicked out. Savage hit a suplex on Dibiase and went up for the elbow drop. Dibiase moved out of the way. Dibiase punched Savage in the face and locked in the Million Dollar Dream. Savage grabbed the ropes and Dibiase was forced to break. Dibiase held in the Million Dollar Dream for an additional 4 ¾ seconds before letting go. He then covered Savage and put his foot on the ropes for the three count.

WWE-2-K19-20190409211016.jpg

Savage laying the punches to Dibiase.
WWE-2-K19-20190409211221.jpg
Virgil with the distraction.
WWE-2-K19-20190409211631.jpg
Savage misses with the elbow.
WWE-2-K19-20190409211642.jpg
Dibiase locks in the Million Dollar Dream.

No Holds Barred

Andre the Giant vs. Hulk Hogan

(Before the match, Hogan was attacked by Bad News Brown and could not compete. President Jack Tunney ordered that Bad News Brown would take Hogan’s place against Andre in the No Holds Barred match.)

In a surprising win, Bad News was able to take down the giant. Even after Andre battered Bad News with a chair, it wasn’t enough. Bad News reversed Andre’s finisher and surprised him with a brass knuckles shot to the dome. He then hit him with the Ghetto Blaster for a two count. After Andre got to his feet Bad News would hit another Ghetto Blaster for the win.

WWE-2-K19-20190409213119.jpg

Due to Hogan's arm injury, he could not compete.
WWE-2-K19-20190409213430.jpg
Andre with the chair shot to Bad News.
WWE-2-K19-20190409213516.jpg

Bad News pulls out the brass knuckles to KO the Giant.

ApekWZn.png

Moving closer to PWA Victory Parade. PWA Adrenaline opened with PWA Octane Champion Eddie Van Hazard in the ring, setting up his feud for the next stream.

PWA Octane Championship Scene

''Since I won this championship, no one has come close to beating me, my speed and skill has been unmatched. I defeated Monfero with ease three times, I had a hiccup against Azareal, but that remains my only loss since joining 3 months ago, i now have more money, more chics and will again steal the show come PWA Victory Parade''

With Van Hazard at ringside, Monfero made his way to the ring ready for #1 Match against Luke Power, Luke being the Mancunian Sensation has yet to lose any match since coming in as a development talent. His pace and high octane move-set proving once again to much for his opponent and the fan favorite rounded out victory and moves onto to challenge Van Hazard at PWA Victory Parade. With very matching styles this is set to be a must watch match.

Noah Bennett and The Dominion

Noah after being attacked by The Dominion leader for defeating Dark Haskins was to take on Myles Brewer. Brewer a tremendous mixture of speed and power seemed to have the match won until he missed a big splash in the corner, with Bennett then hitting his ''Maverick Drop Kick'' followed by ''The Maverick Arrow'' for the 123.

An enraged Brewer attacked Noah after the match putting him through the announce table, The Chosen also joined the fray instructed by Chimera watching on, but then entered Max Stevens, Stevens who has been fighting The Dominion as well took out Brewer, he then with the aid of Bennett took out The Chosen while Chimera seemed enraged as the show closed.

This now sets up next weeks show.

wpXfJsQ.png

HjYI5Uc.png

BB Blake/The Machine Feud

In his bid to defeat the best before his PWA World Championship match at PWA Victory Parade. BB Blake was backstage, he is to face Kidd Cool, and old ally, friend and rival. The two have had stella matches in the past over various championships. The most notable being the Jr Pro Championship match in the early days, where Kidd Cool hit is shooting star press from a ladder. The two took to the main event, a back and forth even match ended with Kidd Cool eating an X Factor Foot Stomp. The Machine then came out to applause BB Blake. Next week it's announced The Machine will have his reply to BB Blake's matches so far. BB Blake will be facing Barry Ryan, the longest reigning ever Atlantic Champion and 3 x World Champion.

PWA Atlantic Championship Feud

At PWA Victory Parade, All Star Jones, Miami Jackson © and Dynamite PM will go for the title. After last weeks attack and save by All Star, he and Jackson faced off. All Star seemed ready for the pin but Jackson rolled out the ring and up the ramp for a count out to All Star. Dynamite PM came out to hit his ''Boomstick Clothesline'' and nodded towards All Star.

Next week, all three will be in the ring to make to sign a contract.

Archived