Universe Mode Thread

Ernez

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im enjoying universe mode, Ive pretty much left he rosters as is for now. Will likely play through a year then look at some callnups and shake ups.

One thing that is fun. Ive created a new ECW show. Set it so that every match is extreme rules and have filled it with original CAWS from the forum here to see who stands out to go to the main shows.

To make it a bit more fun and edgy and unique, the ECW show uses the Cel Shade filter, makes it look different and edgy and cool.

Smackdown Live - May, Week 1

Smackdown General Manager Edge announces that tonight there will be a series of Number One Contender's matches. One for the WWE championship and three for the Tag Team Championships where the winners of those three matches will be entered into a Fatal-Four Way tag for the belts at Backlash!

Two-on-Two - Tag Team Championship Entry

Breezango vs. The Uso's

One-on-One

Tye Dillinger vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas w/Zelina Vega

The New Day w/Xavier Woods vs. Sanity w/Killian Dain

The Bar vs. Gallows & Anderson

One-on-One

Peyton Royce w/Billie Kay vs. Ember Moon

Alexa Bliss comes out after the match telling Ember to enjoy her victory tonight, because this Sunday at Backlash, she's going to win the Smackdown Women's Championship

Triple Threat - #1 Contender's Match (WWE Championship)

Drew McIntyre vs. Samoa Joe vs. Randy Orton

WWE Champion AJ Styles comes out and congratulates Samoa Joe on his victory, but he's faced him many times in his career and won, and it'll be more of the same at Backlash.

I think I'm about ready to start my universe. The rosters are all set. Just haven't decided if I'm going to go with separate ppvs or just one combined one each month. The rosters are plenty big enough to have separate ones, but I guess just having one each month could make the matches on raw and smackdown feel more important.

I keep track of wins and losses which always holds me over. I sim the weekly shows and love how Universe can have stories and news outside of rivalries. I right down all my current champions and keep track of all feuds that happen or start over the course of simming. Then I play the PPVs and choose to play with who I feel had the upper hand during the feud.

I had a tag team match between Undisputed Era and Velveteen Dream and Tony Nese. It was Cole and OReilly for UE, Strong and Fish were managers. I simmed the match and got the potential rivalry alert with Cole and OReilly still allies while now Fish and Strong are listed as enemies. Def using my imagination for a little UE civil war. The next PPV I had Fish and OReilly lose the tag titles to Heavy Machinery and Cole defended his North American title against Strong(havent played yet). It is def fun using what the computer gives to make an entertaining PPV

My champions that are carried over from 1 year of Universe mode in 2K18:

RAW

Universal Champion: Batista

RAW Women's Champion: Lita

Intercontinental Champion: Seth Rollins

RAW Tag Team Champions: The Revival

Miss Money In The Bank: Nia Jax

Women's Tag Team Champions: The IIconics

Smackdown Live

WWE Champion: Randy Orton

Smackdown Live Women's Champion: Asuka

United States Champion: Shinsuke Nakamura

Smackdown Live Tag Team Champions: SAnitY

Cruiserweight Champion: Buddy Murphy

Women's Tag Team Champions: The IIconics

NXT

NXT Champion: Lars Sullivan

NXT Women's Champion: Bianca Belair

NXT North American Champion: Adam Cole

NXT Tag Team Champions: The Undisputed Era

Cruiserweight Champion: Buddy Murphy

Started building my universe going with a modern day WCW Thunder Arena I saw posted elsewhere online. No real rhyme or reason to my roster just if I see a CAW I like I add to the roster.

Currently Cody Rhodes is the WCW world champ he just finished feuding with Shingo and is currently feudless.

The U.S Champ is Trent Baretta who is on a hot streak of defenses and will face Monty Brown at the next PPV.

Not to focused on the tag scene yet but I think SCU is holding the belts currently.

Rhea Ripley is our women's champ who just defended the belt in a 8 women ladder match. I have her lined up to fight Aja Kong at the next PPV.

Eventually Jay White will be getting a title shot and Austin Aries is now our Lighting in a briefcase holder so there's that possibility eventually. It's killing me not to have pre ordered tho since some decent CAWs have the damn dlc restrictions

Are custom sideplates working in the UM? They won't appear for me even if I assigned them.

And why can't I do run ins in a title match? What a stupid restriction, that's where this feature is the most important. -.-

Edit:

Why in the hell is the run-in payback not working in a steelcage match in Universe? Is that also a bug?

I want to one PPV, per show, per month (Raw one month, SD the next, and keep alternating) but Im picky in that the Smackdown PPVs have to have Blue ropes, and RAW red, or I wont use them, and I dont think theres enough arenas brand specific to do that with. I havent checked though

Yeah. I was PS4 last year, and there was a guy who made some sick arenas that were kinda mashups between past arenas (Armageddon, etc.) with todays concepts that I enjoyed, but idk if Xbox has anyone that does that.

NXT - May, Week 1

One-on-One

Lars Sullivan vs. Oney Lorcan

One-on-One

Shayna Baszler vs. Dana Brooke

NXT Women's Champion Kairi Sane called out NXT's newest woman, Nia Jax. Nia said Kairi may have been NXT's best woman, but that was before she arrived.

NXT Champion Aleister Black called out Johnny Gargano. Black said something in Gargano has changed since his whole feud with Tommaso Ciampa. Gargano said he doesn't know what Aleister is talking about and then left the champ in the ring.

205 Live - May, Week 1

One-on-One

Ariya Daivari vs. Akira Tozawa

One-on-One

Hideo Itami vs. Gran Metalik

Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander was in the ring saying he was open to anyone who wanted to challenge him next week for his championship, when Mustafa Ali came down to the ring. Ali said he accepts, and although they are friends, he knows he can beat him.

FUKeflg.png

May (Year 1) - Week 1

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins def. Jinder Mahal

Smackdown Live’s WWE Champion Randy Orton appeared mid match to announce that he is RAW’s newest Superstar and world champion.

Grudge Match

Tag Team Match

Women’s Tag Team Champions The IIconics def. The Riott Squad

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Miss Money In The Bank Nia Jax def. Ember Moon
Nia Jax attacked Moon after the match and issued a warning to RAW Women’s Champion Lita.

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Booby Roode def. Elias

Following his lost to Seth Rollins at Wrestlemania former Intercontinental Champion Goldust officially announced his retirement. “It’s time for a new star to be born.”

Grudge Match

Tag Team Match

RAW Women’s Champion Lita def. Carmella

Carmella arrived to RAW from Smackdown Live as a part of the Superstar Shakeup!

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Braun Strowman def. Roman Reigns

RAW GM announced that WWE Champion Randy Orton will face former Universal Champion Finn Balor in the main event.

Grudge Match

Singles Match

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Finn Balor ended in a no contest.

Drew McIntyre made his WWE return by attack the WWE Champion during his entrance.

LSZHuLJ.png

May (Year 1) - Week 1

RAW’S Universal Champion Batista made his return to Smackdown Live to announce that he has been drafted to Smackdown Live. He says now that he is free of the RAW Management he is getting rid of the Universal Championship and bringing back the World Heavyweight Championship!

United States Open Challenge Match

Singles Match

Jeff Hardy def. United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamuara via DQ

Former SD Live GM Daniel Bryan approached Shane McMahon and asked for a match against Rusev who defeated him in the finals of the King Of The Ring tournament at Wrestlemania thanks to Aiden English. Shane McMahon makes a tag team match and whoever walks into the office next will be Bryan’s tag team partner. Smackdown Live’s newest Superstar Samoa Joe walks in.

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Shelton Benjamin def. Andrea “Cien” Almas

After the match, Almas appeared to go for the handshake however attacked the winner Benjamin instead.

Grudge Match

Tag Team Match

Samoa Joe and Daniel Bryan def. The Rusev Kingdom

Grudge Match

Tag Team Match

The Club def. The Bludgeon Brothers via count out.

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Rey Mysterio def. Tony Nese

After the match, Cruiserweight Champion Buddy Murphy attacked Nese before Mysterio made the save.

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Smackdown Live Women’s Champion Asuka def. Charlotte Flair

Former WWE Champion AJ Styles called out Smackdown Live’s new world champion Batista and challenged him for a title match. Batista said if AJ can beat him next week, he will get a championship match at Backlash

Archived