Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

Deleted some caws, titles, arena, etc and only like 3 logos deleted. Afraid it's doing that old glitch where it claims the logo is being used on literally everything...so looks like I gotta delete the old fashioned way. Rip me.

Does it matter what stuff to delete or just random stuff?

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in highlight reel mode you could make some pretty cool moments however i've noticed since the last patch you can't edit out the crowd, take out the ref and a few other bits and bobs, when in highlight reel mode you go to alpha settings, take out what you need then go to save but quickly hit back and you could preview the whole clip with the alpha settings saved (can't do it any more)

once upon a time you could save an alt attire, go into creations then create a video then go to promo/talking then click on the guy you wanted and it would show up with his alt attire you saved but now you can't do that.

Deleted some caws, titles, arena, etc and only like 3 logos deleted. Afraid it's doing that old glitch where it claims the logo is being used on literally everything...so looks like I gotta delete the old fashioned way. Rip me.

Im getting the opposite STILL. Use delete unused logos and its deletng random used logos.

After the last patch, the reversal icon not coming up appears to be even worse. I lost a match because there was a long string where moves just became unreversable. No debuff in effect, plenty of reversal slots.

And reversal timing in general needs serious adjusting for 2K20. Incredibly inconsistent with some moves having such a small reversal window you'd have to be a computer to get it.

Commentary is one of those things that needs s complete restart. Throw out all the coding and recordings from it and start from scratch. It's just too messy as it is now, I simply cannot see them ever making it truly work otherwise.

Commentary is one of those things that needs s complete restart. Throw out all the coding and recordings from it and start from scratch. It's just too messy as it is now, I simply cannot see them ever making it truly work otherwise.

The crowd reactions during the matches need to be reworked as well. It was *censored*ed up for years (booing the wrong people, cheering the wrong people......then it would seemingly reverse during the match, then revert back to before). It's actually been good so far this year in singles matches........keyword: in singles matches. Tag matches were particularly an issue.

Tag matches had a glitched reaction bug since 2k17 where one specific corner was always cheered and the other was always booed, no matter what. They fixed that in a patch this year (YAY!!!).....but the next patch *censored*ed that up again. This time booing and cheering is inconsistent between both corners.

Seems like everyone in multi-tag matches gets booed if any heel team is involved in the match at all.

So...I'm simming a match between Lashley & Lio Rush vs Mike Kanellis & Ricochet. I dunno if it's the custom attire glitching it but Ricochet's moveset on the pause menu is Lashley's and in the match he's using Lio's moveset...

Edit: Not a glitch, but Maria '08's social media handle is her event decorating/rental Twitter page not her WWE/wrestling social media account lol

Archived