Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did a 4-on-4 elimination tag match and later on in the match after a few eliminations I could only control 1 person on my team rather than whoever was legal. Tried playing with controller assignment but I couldn't play the legal man. Just quit the match as I want to play, not watch from the apron.

*censored* this, I'm done until they fix the reversal prompt not showing up. I just had a match where it didn't show up like 80% of the match. Figures that the first WWE I really enjoyed in a long while gets screwed up after the first *censored*ing patch.

matches in Universe with Daniel Bryan simply will not load. i can play every match on the card except his match. why cant these games have regular bugs. you know, the kinds of bugs you can avoid. i usually am patient with this kind of stuff but three games in a row have had some insane buzzkill bugs that ruin it for people within a month. what is up?

matches in Universe with Daniel Bryan simply will not load. i can play every match on the card except his match. why cant these games have regular bugs. you know, the kinds of bugs you can avoid. i usually am patient with this kind of stuff but three games in a row have had some insane buzzkill bugs that ruin it for people within a month. what is up?

Any custom attires on him or the default? And with there being a bazillion models for him, did you try replacing that one with one of the others?

I noticed when pinning in a match with a manager, the manager will get refs attention to break up pin but you get stuck. The ref just turns around and does three count and you can't use l1 to break pin. You stay in the pinning animation till you do your winning sequence. Happened a few times.

Wtf my personal CAW has a custom title going underneath the jacket. Since when was this fixed???

This works depending on the jacket, I think.
Im using Dains jacket.

I dont think it works for AJs though

It does, AJs generic version works on a caw of mine as well.

While that is the case, there is most definitely something wrong with the games resolution.

Not a glitch, it's a quasi-feature. You need to go into your PS4 display settings and adjust the screen border to the actual border of your TV.

haTAwHN.jpg

This picture is bad, I know. :XD:

Happens to me too, I assumed it was something to do with fixing resolution issues or something.

In matches featuring CAWs, I've noticed that the after finisher replay often locks the game and freezes.

While that is the case, there is most definitely something wrong with the games resolution.

Not a glitch, it's a quasi-feature. You need to go into your PS4 display settings and adjust the screen border to the actual border of your TV.

haTAwHN.jpg

This picture is bad, I know. :XD:

Happens to me too, I assumed it was something to do with fixing resolution issues or something.

In matches featuring CAWs, I've noticed that the after finisher replay often locks the game and freezes.

Not what i'm talking about, the issue i'm speaking of occurs no matter your screen settings.

I guess in the last patch they manage to break something with custom titles or custom face plates. Because something is creating infinite loading screens.

Its the custom side planted doing it.

I guess in the last patch they manage to break something with custom titles or custom face plates. Because something is creating infinite loading screens.

Ain't just custom side plates, but custom championships too. I have a custom tag titles that won't load

Ain't just custom side plates, but custom championships too. I have a custom tag titles that won't load

Same. None of custom titles have side plates but none will load.

Archived