Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the Imposter trophy randomly doing Jeff Hardy vs. The Miz, even though I did not at any time copy Miz's finisher. Shame, I was really looking forward to doing Finn vs. Demon Finn to get it if you win with the Coup de Grâce. At least that makes sense. :lol:

The patch did not fix the resolution issue, and I can also confirm its not just me who has it (though apparently i'm the only one on the planet who has noticed it). You can see it happening on Nates screen of the game if you watch BPW.

The patch did not fix the resolution issue, and I can also confirm its not just me who has it (though apparently i'm the only one on the planet who has noticed it). You can see it happening on Nates screen of the game if you watch BPW.

Wait, this wasn't a well known issue? I've noticed it since day one. Not a huge problem for me, just a bit irritating at times.

Wait, this wasn't a well known issue? I've noticed it since day one. Not a huge problem for me, just a bit irritating at times.

I'm literally the only one i've seen talking about it.

I think it also effects the anti-aliasing in custom arenas too.

They've broken the undisputed era trio entrance, they don't come out as a trio anymore.

They do in my game. Without creating a new stable. are you sure you don't have them set to seperate?
Do you still have all four people in your Undisputed Era?
yes

They've broken the undisputed era trio entrance, they don't come out as a trio anymore.

They do in my game. Without creating a new stable. are you sure you don't have them set to seperate?
Do you still have all four people in your Undisputed Era?
yes

Damn. Not sure then. Once the Train Wreck called Crown Jewel is finished Ill test it for myself.

Archived