Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate this stupid "Parental Control" glitch. What purpose does it serve? 2k needs to get rid of it.

Err.. by definition a glitch doesnt have a purposeful intention to serve.

Besides, Yukes can barely fix bugs that effect one single mode in the game. I doubt they could fix a bug effecting multiple profiles at this point unfortunately.

I hate this stupid "Parental Control" glitch. What purpose does it serve? 2k needs to get rid of it.

Besides, Yukes can barely fix bugs that effect one single mode in the game. I doubt they could fix a bug effecting multiple profiles at this point unfortunately.

The thing is that 2k17 didn't have it, but 2k18 and 2k19 seemed to have this for some strange reason.

The thing is that 2k17 didn't have it, but 2k18 and 2k19 seemed to have this for some strange reason.

Again.. good ol' Yukes. Not the most competent bunch.

Yukes used to be top of the food chain, now they are down the shit drain. Always leaving their stench in these games. God I wish they'd get replaced.

Yukes used to be top of the food chain, now they are down the shit drain. Always leaving their stench in these games. God I wish they'd get replaced.

Hopefully they will.

Sooooo much this.

100% agreed

Every time me and a friend look to play a local 2 player game, it takes us a good 20-30 min to figure out a way around this ridiculous Parental Control glitch. So fricken stupid.

Tell me about it. I went to put the Shield back together, played a match, and that stupid glitch showed up.

• 2 weeks later...

Sooooo much this.

100% agreed

Neither pretty much still on top of the food chain as there's no one else that does it

• 2 weeks later...

Sooooo much this.

100% agreed

Neither pretty much still on top of the food chain as there's no one else that does it
If there is nothing but minnows in the pond, it doesnt suddenly make them the apex predator.

I was browsing CC earlier today, and whenever I tried to look at a caw's preview, it didn't show the caw. It just showed a shadow where the caw would have been, and where it says the caw's finishers it just says " NONE ". Has anyone else experienced this?

I was browsing CC earlier today, and whenever I tried to look at a caw's preview, it didn't show the caw. It just showed a shadow where the caw would have been, and where it says the caw's finishers it just says " NONE ". Has anyone else experienced this?

I think cc is all messed up right now

• 2 weeks later...

https://youtu.be/Eg3oTQvkwf8

Tao hairstyles glitch, just awesome. Just tried it myself and it works. :)

Has some serious caveats though. A lot of combinations will just crash the game when trying to start a match, hair dye won't work properly for it, and it removes all hair physics for that caw in-match.

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever causes said complications, I hope they work on, so that we can exploit this freely in 2K20 for maximum fun and creative freedom, as opposed to making sure we cant do it anymore. This is an extraordinary find. I just used it for the first time last night and so many of the new styles you can create look so good!

Had me inspired to put out something new and then it crashes at the character selection screen when I try to see it in game. Oh well, I can wait a few months.

Kagetsu was looking cute...

65-AB7-EA3-E3-CE-4747-9864-6126-A238-A24

You mean to tell me classic Tam Nakano couldve had her signature hair all year long?

2315-A75-D-3-DD8-4535-8625-7-A3-A6019-F5

5991-DD39-EB98-419-A-8-D17-C92-FCF3-DD31

Classic Hana Kimura anyone?

4-F68515-E-8845-43-B1-BEDB-03-DE7-F9-EEC

CDDC5610-F7-F8-4739-B88-E-F5-E1891925-F3

• 2 weeks later...

I went for a tag team move, but it got cancelled. Despite this, my legal character performed the tag move on my opponent with the help of a ghost while his tag team partner sat patiently on the apron. I then had to tag him in afterwards.

It was the funniest glitch I've seen.

• 2 weeks later...

Just realized my game refuses to let me use the muscle buster. every time I (successfully, because the games *censored*ing reversal rate on corner grapples is broken as shit) use it, it uses the tornado DDT instead for some stupid *censored*ing reason.

Just realized my game refuses to let me use the muscle buster. every time I (successfully, because the games *censored*ing reversal rate on corner grapples is broken as shit) use it, it uses the tornado DDT instead for some stupid *censored*ing reason.

You sure it isn't the Weight Detection system coming into play?

You sure it isn't the Weight Detection system coming into play?

Considering finishers don't take weight detection into account, yes.

• 5 months later...

Archived