Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

Man is it me or is the pin meter worse in general ?? I can barely kick out of anything anymore

Dumb question, but ya got your TV on game mode? Regardless, I agree it was definitely better before. Especially in past games, I used to be kickout master. ???

Why does that effect it? ?

But I feel like it was after one of the patches idk. I lost 3 consecutive matches to strong grapples. I never lose to finishers.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man is it me or is the pin meter worse in general ?? I can barely kick out of anything anymore

Dumb question, but ya got your TV on game mode? Regardless, I agree it was definitely better before. Especially in past games, I used to be kickout master. ???
Why does that effect it? ?

But I feel like it was after one of the patches idk. I lost 3 consecutive matches to strong grapples. I never lose to finishers.

Some televisions have quarter second to full second latency with consoles unless set to game mode.

They should really fix the lightning on the championship belts, most of them look too dark in comparison with their real life counterparts.

For custom championships try changing the material of even the in-game stuff to steel, for some reason steel reacts to the lighting much better this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wondering if anyone else had the problem when using created arenas? I have minitrons set to pattern A, and the LED ringposts set to off. Yet when a custom superstar makes their entrance, minitrons are set to default (RAW), as are the ringposts; and even the ring apron which I had set to remove.

Seems like it only affects custom superstars, possibly only those with advanced entrances. Tag teams and default superstars still enter as they should.

Wondering if anyone else had the problem when using created arenas? I have minitrons set to pattern A, and the LED ringposts set to off. Yet when a custom superstar makes their entrance, minitrons are set to default (RAW), as are the ringposts; and even the ring apron which I had set to remove.

Seems like it only affects custom superstars, possibly only those with advanced entrances. Tag teams and default superstars still enter as they should.

I've been having the same issue. It's pretty annoying seeing the WWE videos pop up considering my custom fed exists in it's own universe. Anyone have a fix for this?

So Goldust still has his old entrance from like WWE 13 by default. :lol: Sucks cause they remembered to fix the Shattered Dreams Productions part in his intro, but it's not fixed in his newer entrance he got last year. And it's not like they forgot about him, they gave him a whole new model with hair and everything. Even his custom nameplate made it in lol

Is it just me, or does the game sometimes just... ignore a wrestlers movement speed stat? I've got guys who are set to 90 running around at the speed of 60.

Yes, it's a known issue that anyone with a custom advanced entrance screws this up, unfortunately.

Are the arena lights broken? Haven't noticed them much before, but I see them all shooting straight up or down depending on the tron lol

And I've been playing more this week leading to Mania than I have in the past few months. Noticed AI is a lot dumber, like they'll just stand there after a while. And the second chance counter hasn't popped up a lot for many different moves.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed that Dakota Kai's Coast to Coast Face Wash move is sold differently in create-a-moveset than it is in an actual match?

In Create-a-Moveset, the opponent drops down into the corner. I set it as a signature so that I could do the seated Running Face Wash move as a finisher, but when I do the Coast to Coast Face Wash in a match, the opponent stumbles forward and falls to the floor.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having troubles downloading logos from the image uploader? been staring at the Downloading Content... page for about 5 minutes now.

Is anyone else having troubles downloading logos from the image uploader? been staring at the Downloading Content... page for about 5 minutes now.

Only my own. I can download from CC fine but if I try to download images I uploaded it doesnt do anything. It doesnt lock up as I can go back to the previous screen though.

Archived