Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

Try it with the tv in game mode and see if it makes a difference

I tried it and I think it solved the problem actually cheers guys!
Whew, that's good. Thought I was talking out the side of my neck but I recently got a new TV myself and playing last year's game I noticed the multiman match frame rate issues had changed a bit. I was losing animation frames, but not game speed, which was far better than the issue I'd had before. Technology is weird

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there folks, I know this was a glitch on 2K18 with having a local 2P player and the no permission for created content comes up - does anyone have a solution as to how to sort this one out?

In 2k18 you just cant use created content. In 2k19 you cant play at all. Unless signed in to a psn account on each controller.

Ok seriously, that little animation bug where they float off of the turnbuckle right before jumping on backwards diving moves NEEDS to be *censored*ing fixed. It looks awful and can ruin great moments.

Don't know if it's been brought up at all, but I downloaded some custom titles. JoJo says champion after the wrestler's name. But the thing is it doesn't happen every time. Did several matches with the same title and same champion, she said it then didn't then did again. It's infuriating, I can't find what's making it do that.

My save data won't sync so now I can't save anything and only play offline and only exhibition. Which means the three months of work I put into universe mode has been ruined unless it either miraculously fixes itself, or someone knows a fix. The universe mode is stuck on a weekly show called Evolution my women's show. Can't progress any further. I load it up and it goes straight back to there!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand crash while working on a caw. Right when I was finishing too. *Censored*.

Last time I played 2K19 (which was before FO76 released IIRC) I had that crash in CAW Mode a few times as well. It was one of the reasons I got fed up of playing the game tbh.

Also appears to be a bug with leverage pins in the latest patch where the ref just stays on the ground with his hand in the air, refusing to count the pin, meaning you need to restart the match.

Great job guys.

Hey Everyone,

I decided to make every ppv in my universe mode a dual brand ppv and made 4 MITB cases and made 4 MITB ladder matches. One for men and women on each respective brand for the custom briefcase. Each briefcase was empty and fast forward to a year later on the MITB ppv, I'm unable to set the 4 respective ladder matches for the briefcases I made. Is there a work around to this?

I keep meaning to ask but keep forgetting. I swapped Money in the bank with Extreme Rules in universe mode and I've set Money in the bank to MITB ppv theme but I'm only having 6 man intercontinental title matches I'm not having an actual MITB match and when I edit the match still the same. Is there a fix to it?

Anyone else getting "Bad Gateway" when trying to sign into the image uploader?

Yep, same here.

Edit: Pfff.. Just when I said that I tried again and now it worked.

Edit 2: Nope, nevermind. I did get logged in, but I couldn't upload anything. Just gave me a "an error occured" message.

Downloaded some Defract CAWs for an NJPW universe I wanna do and it just downloaded Jay White over and over again.

Waste four friggin downloads, now I gotta wait till tomorrow to try again.

Downloaded some Defract CAWs for an NJPW universe I wanna do and it just downloaded Jay White over and over again.

Waste four friggin downloads, now I gotta wait till tomorrow to try again.

Yes, I had exactly the same with Tomaso Ciampa on my friend's PS4. Very odd, and a total waste of downloads.

Anyone else getting "Bad Gateway" when trying to sign into the image uploader?

I switched to using Microsoft Edge for image uploading instead, and it seems to work much more reliably.

I also found it's predominantly more of an issue when logging in to upload PS4 images as oppose to XB1.

Hey guys so for the last few days I have been trying to update when CAW mainly The Elite group and it seems like everytime I try to save the work I did my XBox one crashing and the screen goes black then to the main XBox home menu. Is this happening to anyone else? is there a way to stop it? should I maybe copy the wrestler in a different slot and try it. At this point I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand crash while working on a caw. Right when I was finishing too. *Censored*.

Last time I played 2K19 (which was before FO76 released IIRC) I had that crash in CAW Mode a few times as well. It was one of the reasons I got fed up of playing the game tbh.

I have been having the same problem when editing CAW as there been word on why or a patch fix or a way around it from crashing?

Deleted some caws, titles, arena, etc and only like 3 logos deleted. Afraid it's doing that old glitch where it claims the logo is being used on literally everything...so looks like I gotta delete the old fashioned way. Rip me.

Archived