Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not the side plates themselves causing it, its having a custom side plate assigned to a wrestler involved.

I dont. My tag champs are caws with no side plates and it still doesnt load.

Odd. Very odd. Hmm..

Still testing but caw with custom side plates on normal belt with custom side plates work.

Caw with custom side plates on a custom belt that don't use cruiser, wwe world, or nxt world side plates seem to load.

Caw without custom side plates seems to work fine on any belt.

It seems that the side plates shapes from any belt that has custom side plates. Don't think hiding the matters. Will hang on someone with custom plates.

My games keeps crashing at MyCareer: Chapter 11 (when you go to that place with Matt Hardy). I can play towers, talk to people and do everything else just fine. However, my PS4 shows an error message when the cutscene begins. The error message says to update my game but I already installed the latest update. Any suggestions?

New one with a custom belt, if held with the strap bent in any way, the side plate is literally floating off of the strap.

I know its very difficult to see, but it is seeable in this image.

eTcbc9M.jpg

Is anyone having issues with the targeting system. I have everything set to manual but it seems like the targeting changes itself or sometimes my character randomly stops targeting my opponent, even when there is no one else to target.

Is anyone having issues with the targeting system. I have everything set to manual but it seems like the targeting changes itself or sometimes my character randomly stops targeting my opponent, even when there is no one else to target.

When Ive had this I had to restart the match and more times then not that fixed it. Wish there was a better solution.

Why is it so hard for them to fix the title belts going over top coats on alt attires? they had it right in 2K18 for a short time but screwed it up after a patch. Are they just ignoring it or can they just not fix it for some reason? cause its a pretty big issue but they never seem to address it.

Why is it so hard for them to fix the title belts going over top coats on alt attires? they had it right in 2K18 for a short time but screwed it up after a patch. Are they just ignoring it or can they just not fix it for some reason? cause its a pretty big issue but they never seem to address it.

I see it as damned if they do, damned if they don't., Either they put them over jackets and look hideous, or put them under and have to painstakingly adjust the physics detection on a large majority of the jackets.

Is there some sort of pin bug? I've bought a new TV the same time the patch came out, and I cannot kick out of a pin. It's either going way past the kick out meter or just under, I like to think I'm pretty good at kicking out but I can't kick out for shit and I'm getting really *censored*ed off with it now. So is it adjusting to a new TV which is the same except for a different make or a bug?

Archived