Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

don't have the game and don't know the extent of it, but couldn't you just remove Taker's hat from his entrance attire? Sounds like the second hat is built into the entrance as a prop like some of the older games

That worked. Guess Ill have to create a Brothers of Destruction attire with no hat on his entrance. What confuses me is that he doesnt even remove the hat during the B.O.D. entrance, so its kind of pointless to add as a prop. Also I tried it with Undertaker 99 and Kane 98. No hat

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so I don't feel like I can this game anymore. The reversal indicator coming and going is extremely irritating. For moments where it doesn't pop up I feel like I'm screwed unless I get extremely lucky and reverse at the right moment, which rarely happens.

Is anyone else having this problem? Curious as to whether or not this problem is something on my end. Guess I'll try reinstalling the game in the meantime.

EDIT: Didn't work. Hopefully the next patch isn't too far off and they fix this, without creating a bunch more problems ideally. Though I know better than to get my hopes that high, especially when it comes to patches for this series.

don't have the game and don't know the extent of it, but couldn't you just remove Taker's hat from his entrance attire? Sounds like the second hat is built into the entrance as a prop like some of the older games

That worked. Guess Ill have to create a Brothers of Destruction attire with no hat on his entrance. What confuses me is that he doesnt even remove the hat during the B.O.D. entrance, so its kind of pointless to add as a prop. Also I tried it with Undertaker 99 and Kane 98. No hat

XD okay I didn't even know that he didn't remove the hat in that entrance. So you guys can just obviously see one hat clipping through the other the entire time? Nice

I think a few people said on here that this happened last year as well but I didn't catch if it was patched out. Interesting oversight really.

Funniest thing happened. My ex brought me 2K19 a few days ago(disc) in attempt to make up with me. So in my mind, I'm like I'm still pissed about having to jump through hoops to get the last refund from Sony. So I say, let me delete my save file and try again. I install the game and stuff. I just got to the same part that crashed the game last time. And what happens? The damn game works. Lol It hasn't crashed this time once. Fingers crossed. At least I didnt pay for it this time. I'm such a slave. I'll always come running back.

Funniest thing happened. My ex brought me 2K19 a few days ago(disc) in attempt to make up with me. So in my mind, I'm like I'm still pissed about having to jump through hoops to get the last refund from Sony. So I say, let me delete my save file and try again. I install the game and stuff. I just got to the same part that crashed the game last time. And what happens? The damn game works. Lol It hasn't crashed this time once. Fingers crossed. At least I didnt pay for it this time. I'm such a slave. I'll always come running back.

You can't escape. Once you feel that grip, it'll keep coming back for more.

................... I'm not talking about the game.

You can't escape. Once you feel that grip, it'll keep coming back for more.

................... I'm not talking about the game.

Like the mob lol

Not sure if this was mentioned, Strowman doesn't roar in his entrance for me. He does for his taunts and in his victory, but never his entrance. I usually turn off commentary and ring announcer, but turned them back on to check if it was linked, and he still doesn't roar. On the flip side, Drew McIntyre, who yells during his entrance, is still able to do so, so it's not a cross-game thing.

Ok so Titans DLC for sure this week right? I mean why release the entrances and not release the DLC for another month? They always release the entrances a week or 2 before the release.

Hopefully

They never said that, but that means nothing.

Though, if we don't get it we will still have people complaining how we were lied to, because people just assume we get it tomorrow.

Usually up around the time RAW ends. I think I got all dlc like midnight est.

Ok so Titans DLC for sure this week right? I mean why release the entrances and not release the DLC for another month? They always release the entrances a week or 2 before the release.

Hopefully

They never said that, but that means nothing.

Though, if we don't get it we will still have people complaining how we were lied to, because people just assume we get it tomorrow.

Usually up around the time RAW ends. I think I got all dlc like midnight est.

Oops sorry meant to post this in the DLC thread.

Not sure if this was mentioned, Strowman doesn't roar in his entrance for me. He does for his taunts and in his victory, but never his entrance. I usually turn off commentary and ring announcer, but turned them back on to check if it was linked, and he still doesn't roar. On the flip side, Drew McIntyre, who yells during his entrance, is still able to do so, so it's not a cross-game thing.

Strowman doesnt for me also if Im using an alternate attire

Don't have any alts for him, so that's not what's going on in my game at least.

Don't have any alts for him, so that's not what's going on in my game at least.

Did you edit the entrance at all?

I appear to be experiencing an infinite loading screen.

You're not alone. Been an issue since the patch.

Only seems to be happening if I use a cel-shaded arena.

EDIT: Nope, now its happening in non-cel shaded arenas. Good freaking job guys.. *Censored* you, Yukes.

2nd EDIT: Apparently its got something to do with custom titles. How in the sam-hell does a bug like that make it past QA..

The game seems to crash and exit a lot on me when setting up a match. I use created content a lot so I don't know if that's what's doing it but seems like a choose a created show, and when choosing the participants it just stops and quickly closes. Really annoying, not sure if it's because of the patch or not?

Archived