Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I make a match with my custom smackdown world championship on the line the loading bar just gets stuck in the middle. Right now the game is more than 10 minutes there. The music plays, the R1 button scrolls through the tips, but it doesn't load. Somehow 2k managed to destroy yet another game. Congrats! I paid 140 euros for this game and now I cannot play it!

Probably not a good idea to be on Twitter promoting your latest patch as if it didnt *Censored* up more than it fixed. But hell, what do I know?

I'm turned off from even playing the game. I'm not going to stay on the sinking ship this time. Things started out so great this year. And then we're back to where we last year and etc. I'm deleting the game until all this shit is sorted out. Fire Pro will keep me busy.

Probably not a good idea to be on Twitter promoting your latest patch as if it didnt *Censored* up more than it fixed. But hell, what do I know?

I'm turned off from even playing the game. I'm not going to stay on the sinking ship this time. Things started out so great this year. And then we're back to where we last year and etc. I'm deleting the game until all this shit is sorted out. Fire Pro will keep me busy.

Jeez christ. Calm down

Have you even tried reinstalling the game? because that's literally what fixed the problems others reported right here.

Because I've not seen many people having these issues, so clearly it is not something that just came with the patch alone

Dude, yes. I even did the intilization thing and cleared everything. Reinstalled the game. Backed up my save data to be careful. And still it crashes when trying to go to multiverse. Screw it. I deleted the save file. I'll just once again start over and see if that fixes anything. Yukes just infuriates me! I don't blame 2K at all. I know who I blame.

Welp after countless trouble shooting techniques on both 2Ks end and Sonys end, nothing. So oddly enough Sony refunded the game for me. Due to them pulling my error reports and my email. I'll try again next year. Hope you all enjoy the game. I can't keep getting my hopes up. I'm out. One more *Censored* you to Yukes.

don't have the game and don't know the extent of it, but couldn't you just remove Taker's hat from his entrance attire? Sounds like the second hat is built into the entrance as a prop like some of the older games

Archived