Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hair dye feature is broken for me, as I own an Asian PS4. The X Button triggers the hair dye function instead of the O Button, when it should be the other way around. Literally the only way I can get around this is by making a blotch appear by pressing X and O at the same time. It's a tedious process because it takes several attempts to get right, and you have to go through the confirmation screen over and over again if you want to continue dyeing.

Did a Last Man Staning match. We went to the outside and once we re-entered the ring, the referee just ran away, through the barricade, through the crowd, out of the game never to return.

Video of this would be funny as hell.

Unfortunaley camera was focused on the ring. Just saw his right arm running off screen

Did a Last Man Staning match. We went to the outside and once we re-entered the ring, the referee just ran away, through the barricade, through the crowd, out of the game never to return.

Was the match so bad that even the referee couldn't take it anymore? :lol:

Is he listed in a potential rivalry? That could be the problem.

No he isn't. I really don't know what kind of bug that is

Is he on the right show? Check all potential rivalries for all other shows.

Could he be injured?

Just noticed Bayley's wall/banner tron is missing. Like it's there, but it's just completely blank/white. Gave her No Way Jose's, fits perfectly with her stage ramp tron.

Game crashes while creating Entrances for Team Hell No and the Wyatt Family '14

Update: it works fine now when I deleted the team and created it again. But there is no selectable motion for Team Hell No. I can't remember but i saw a video related to it. Is the motion set automatically when we select these two as a team?

you know how in custom moveset creation section. When u click to change a move. It starts u at that move. Instead of like previous games, where u would always start at the top of the movelist.

Well that doesn't work for Harper. In his Sigs/Finisher section. ie; I have Big Boot 10 as his signature. And if i click it. Instead of it taking me to "Big Boot 10" in the movelist for signatures. It starts me at "Big Ending".

I checked. And it didn't happen with other characters (Luke Harper '14 it doesn't happen. or Heath). And it doesn't matter what move is in Sig/Fin section for Harper. it always takes u to the wrong move if u try to change it.

^this is happening with Carmellas signature as well

As dumb as it is, thats not a bug. If anything its an oversight. A bug would imply it wasnt intended and comes from shoddy programming, here its more like no one thought about it.

Since update now all NEW moves dont have crowd reaction. First game in years everything was fine..

Their coding must be *censored*ed.

I remember a past game had this very issue with new moves. I can't try it yet, but try turning off the reversal limit. Report back.

Archived