Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bug but it is a problem. I can't see what the hell i've got selected when going through menus.

Because the white?

Yeah. Dunno if its an issue for anyone else or if my colour blindness is making it even more difficult for me than it would someone else, but I'm practically looking blind through some of these menus.

Same here man,honestly don't know what they were thinking.

I'm spending tonight trying to report bugs to 2K. As a shy introvert who has always been terrible at wording things, trying to figure out how to explain these issues is difficult. To sum up,

1. It's hard for me to word this, so I'll do the best that I can and maybe include a screenshot later. Maybe. Custom arena textures are replaced by entrance movies during entrances. This glitch is triggered by using a superstar with an "advanced" entrance. Even though the trons in my custom arena is set to Pattern A, an advanced entrance will act as though it's set to Pattern B. I haven't reported this yet at all.

2. When playing in a custom arena with a mat logo, it seems to change the color of Chris Jericho 00's hair when he's down on the mat to the color of the logo. For example, the Monday Nitro logo colored Jericho's hair orange and black because that's where his hair was positioned. Screenshot is in this thread. I made a thread on the 2K forums, but have not officially reported this bug. I'm not sure how widespread this bug is. It might be just Chris Jericho. I haven't tested with everybody, but it doesn't affect Bret Hart at least.

3. When using the "Big" head size setting in CAW mode (totally different from big head mode), everything appears normal at first. But then in create an entrance, it removes the face photo. You go back to CAW mode and the face photo is still there. I've tried everything I can think of, but nothing fixes this. I have reported this to 2K support, but have not made a thread.

Edit: I found out some stuff.

I tried the mat logo glitch with a few more people. Bret Hart, Diesel, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, my Giant CAW... The only one affected is still Chris Jericho. And it has nothing to do with hair dye. Someone on the 2K forum said Cena is affected too.

Regarding the arena / advanced entrances tron glitch...

What I learned...

• This bug affects CAWs as well as in-game roster. All you have to do is go to advanced entrance, click save, and you've got a glitch machine ready to go.
  • Not all arenas are affected equally.
  • In WCW Saturday Night (NXT venue), only the electronic billboard is affected.
  • On Monday Nitro, (pics 1 and 2), the titantron and minitron are overlayed by the "movies".
  • At Uncensored (pic 3), only the minitron is affected.
  • At Slamboree (pic 4), only the titantron is affected.
  • Thunder only uses a titantron, and it's getting the worst of this glitch. Constant flickering as you might be able to make out in pic 5.
  • SuperBrawl (pic 6) also only uses a titantron, but it seems to be totally unaffected.
  • There are only two solutions for players. Either go into your advanced entrance and set "OFF" for all trons (including titantron), or stick with Easy entrances.
  • I was hesitant to try turning off all trons, because I remember that not working in WWE '13 or 14. I forget the name of the option in CAE. I think it's SHOW/HIDE MOVIE and you click on that and it gives you the whole list ON/OFF.
6CjMeM0.png
the entrance thIng,

For now...

Screenshot advanced stuff if its a bother.

Go into automatic entrance and edit themes etc to match, then go back to advance and re update it. Should be fine after that!

Anybody tried using arena 2 (wrestlemania size, outdoor arena) for create an arena. Whenever i use that arena the match light are always dark or off. Other arenas are fine. Tried to recreate super showdown arena but the lights ringside are dark during gameplay.

Also having issues with this, here are screenshots of what it looks like, and what it should look like:

diC19pA.jpg

ouplDrl.jpg

Okay seriously, are MITB cash-ins in universe mode bugged or something? Option is greyed out in matches, selecting to do so before starting the night leads to nothing. Whats goin on here

Are you playing online or offline?

If this is to me, 1 on 1 exhibition but i'm logged into PSN

We're you playing against a friend locally?

It's just weird because you say the counter increases by one, yet the counter remains at 20 and you say you downloaded 30+

Doesn't sound like a one download increase. It sounds like the complete removal of the download limit. And sure you could keep that to yourself or you can save some members the trouble of having to deal with it and share the info. Because 2k is gonna find that one whether you want them to or not. You know it's the beneficial ones that's always get hit first

Either the CPU generates a perfect card or I edit every match to my hearts content. I back out because I forgot to edit something unrelated to universe mode. I go back in, and the card has switched around, added matches, or changed a bunch of random shit. :facepalm:

How do I stop this.

Archived