Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

I think John Cena's Diving Famouser Corner Grapple was removed??? But its still in as a weight detection move for managers...the name is blank. But the moves still there.

can we have it back?

Also i don't like the new chop block (4) animation. And the old...good one (chop block 3) was probably supposed to be removed. But u can still find it only as a weight detection running rear strike..or maybe just rear strong strike.

can i have that back too?

I couldn't find the "Hurricanrana DDT". (the tilt a whirl ddt rear grapple). But for some reason its no longer a rear grapple or a running rear grapple. But was moved to strictly the Rebound Grapple position. Which makes no sense. Dont nobody do a tilt a whirl DDT to someone thats running at them.

so. can we have that back in the proper slot again.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course Zeokage deleted my post over there. Oh well. 2K don't read their own forums anyway, so I submitted a ticket.

Edit: I was testing my Nitro arena with my Chris Jericho edit in a triple threat match when I noticed his hair changing colors while he was down on the canvas. Black, orange, hmm... Turns out, the mat logo was dying his hair! lol I haven't seen those kinds of visual glitches since WWE '12. Not sure if it's the fact that I dyed his hair, or if it's the mat logo.

Haven't run into any bugs or glitches so far ... except for one ...

... for some reason when trying to put Forgotten Sons CAWs on my NXT roster in the Tag Team Division, it kept renaming them in the Division standings as "The B-Team" ... I disbanded, recreated them, re-added them ... to no avail. Restarting the Universe fixed it and luckily I hadn't even got past the planning/roster sorting stages yet.

Happened to me too, but Im not gonna reset it.

Might of missed if someone else has mentioned this one but I've ran into a couple of glitches and this one in particular I find annoying.

Put simply, when I change my caws head size to large the face photo disappears when in gameplay/entrances. Change it back to normal size it's fine.

*note - I don't mean big head mode. Not even tried that yet.

Also, can't make male/female teams this year though I assume that's by design and not a glitch which is a shame. Any work around for getting Balor & Bayley together to do the double Balor entrance? Might try a 3 person team tonight. Reckon that'll do it. Also a shame that we can't do the glitch to get The Miz & Maryse entrance on other people this year.

Haven't run into any bugs or glitches so far ... except for one ...

... for some reason when trying to put Forgotten Sons CAWs on my NXT roster in the Tag Team Division, it kept renaming them in the Division standings as "The B-Team" ... I disbanded, recreated them, re-added them ... to no avail. Restarting the Universe fixed it and luckily I hadn't even got past the planning/roster sorting stages yet.

Happened to me too, but Im not gonna reset it.

I'm having this problem with caw tag teams as well.

Might of missed if someone else has mentioned this one but I've ran into a couple of glitches and this one in particular I find annoying.

Put simply, when I change my caws head size to large the face photo disappears when in gameplay/entrances. Change it back to normal size it's fine.

Also, can't make male/female teams this year though I assume that's by design and not a glitch which is a shame. Any work around for getting Balor & Bayley together to do the double Balor entrance? Might try a 3 person team tonight. Reckon that'll do it. Also a shame that we can't do the glitch to get The Miz & Maryse entrance on other people this year.

I'm glad the big head glitch is not just me! I had a great CAW of The Giant coming along and then this happens.

I'm glad the big head glitch is not just me! I had a great CAW of The Giant coming along and then this happens.

I think you can have a male & female stable but you'll have to keep them as member 1 and member 3. They can't be tag partners.

Tried applying trons to classic models like AE Jericho and Kane, but they just stayed black.

In Showcase, I was unable to do the STF with Bryan after getting a signature when the prompt popped up. Anyone else have this problem?

you know how in custom moveset creation section. When u click to change a move. It starts u at that move. Instead of like previous games, where u would always start at the top of the movelist.

Well that doesn't work for Harper. In his Sigs/Finisher section. ie; I have Big Boot 10 as his signature. And if i click it. Instead of it taking me to "Big Boot 10" in the movelist for signatures. It starts me at "Big Ending".

I checked. And it didn't happen with other characters (Luke Harper '14 it doesn't happen. or Heath). And it doesn't matter what move is in Sig/Fin section for Harper. it always takes u to the wrong move if u try to change it.

Piggybacking on the invisible face textures in matches/entrances; fine everywhere else, but then once the entrance starts...

43452174570_8a67de4b24_h.jpg

Had a single crash from using Sasha's maryse attire, other than that, not too many glitches on my end.

Yeah, this happened to me as well. Everything was working really well last night including in matches but now the faces are completely gone. I understand that it's early and "things happen" but this is kind of ridiculous.

The only thing I can think that happened between last night when I successfully had all logos and photos working properly and today when they weren't is that the "WWE Live" thing updated.

My faces were pretty well perfect (for my skill, anyway). It'd be a real shame to have to do all of that slider finagling again.

edit: FACEPALM!

I think I figured out what I did. I thought that I was innocent but as it turns out, I made one critical (and stupid) error that I should have known not to make. My mistake was that I messed around with the pre-set face templates AFTER doing literally everything else with my character's face. Unfortunately since I liked how one of the templates made the character look, I saved it and it was after doing THAT that I started experiencing trouble with the face photo showing up properly in matches, entrances, and victory scenes.

So yeah, in case you didn't know (and quite frankly, someone who's been at it for as long as I have should have known this) CHOOSE YOUR FACE TEMPLATE BEFORE DOING THE FACE PHOTO. :facepalm: I'm almost entirely certain that altering the template after doing the photo is what caused it to "vanish."

I managed to "fix" my error by copying my CAW to a new slot (in case my attempts to fix it resulted in something worse than before; I also changed the copy CAW's hair color from the original in order to distinguish the two from the menu) and setting the face to DEFAULT, then I chose my template and built the face back up from scratch. The result was that the reset and re-application of the photo resulted in this new, alternate CAW having the proper face during in-ring scenes!

Just passing it along in case somebody else made this error and would like to try to fix it.

I keep getting this thing where other songs randomly start playing during custom superstar entrances.

Yes, this has happened to me as well multiple times. I have no idea what could possibly cause this, my one theory is that it might have something to do with custom arenas since for me it has only happened when using a custom arena, but that might just be a coincidence.

Anyone notice the glitch on matches having no way to win them getting made

They said itd be fixed in a patch according to the 2k forums admin. Hope thats true. Elimination option will be fixed also.

Every now and then mahal, when down on the mat, changes from his long hair version to his short hair 2k17 version. Only the hair changes. When he is picked up it changes back. Ive checked highlight reel to confirm it and it wasnt just my eyes lol.

Piggybacking on the invisible face textures in matches/entrances; fine everywhere else, but then once the entrance starts...

43452174570_8a67de4b24_h.jpg

Had a single crash from using Sasha's maryse attire, other than that, not too many glitches on my end.

Yeah, this happened to me as well. Everything was working really well last night including in matches but now the faces are completely gone. I understand that it's early and "things happen" but this is kind of ridiculous.

The only thing I can think that happened between last night when I successfully had all logos and photos working properly and today when they weren't is that the "WWE Live" thing updated.

My faces were pretty well perfect (for my skill, anyway). It'd be a real shame to have to do all of that slider finagling again.

edit: FACEPALM!

I think I figured out what I did. I thought that I was innocent but as it turns out, I made one critical (and stupid) error that I should have known not to make. My mistake was that I messed around with the pre-set face templates AFTER doing literally everything else with my character's face. Unfortunately since I liked how one of the templates made the character look, I saved it and it was after doing THAT that I started experiencing trouble with the face photo showing up properly in matches, entrances, and victory scenes.

So yeah, in case you didn't know (and quite frankly, someone who's been at it for as long as I have should have known this) CHOOSE YOUR FACE TEMPLATE BEFORE DOING THE FACE PHOTO. :facepalm: I'm almost entirely certain that altering the template after doing the photo is what caused it to "vanish."

I managed to "fix" my error by copying my CAW to a new slot (in case my attempts to fix it resulted in something worse than before; I also changed the copy CAW's hair color from the original in order to distinguish the two from the menu) and setting the face to DEFAULT, then I chose my template and built the face back up from scratch. The result was that the reset and re-application of the photo resulted in this new, alternate CAW having the proper face during in-ring scenes!

Just passing it along in case somebody else made this error and would like to try to fix it.

Glad ya got it figured out, man.

Archived