Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

This game just crashes to desktop randomly whenever I am doing moveset edit. It really is quite the enthusiasm killer.

PC version I guess? If so, same thing's happening to me. I have to keep saving every few minutes to make sure my changes aren't lost.

Glitch with Tony Nese-

I was Tyler Bate against Tony Nese (A.I.) in a singles match. Every time Tony Nese went for his corner finisher, "Running Kneese", he would only do a kick and then stand there, not moving. He never moved even after I recovered until I attacked him.

I've had an issue after assigning Ric Flair "Gator Roll" ground grapple - Upper A move. It's like he stalls and then sometimes he'll go for the move.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game just crashes to desktop randomly whenever I am doing moveset edit. It really is quite the enthusiasm killer.

PC version I guess? If so, same thing's happening to me. I have to keep saving every few minutes to make sure my changes aren't lost.

Yeah, PC. I even had my first BSOD in a long time while playing this game. Had almost forgot those were a thing and figures it's this series that reminds me.

Happened once. Selected Gamevolt's Dolph Ziggler alt attire. Dolph did his entrance but is invisible. Match starts and he is visible again.

Also, played using a Ciampa CAW vs Aleister Black on the Japan Dome arena. Barron Blade interfered mid match but got glitched entering the ring. He just froze ringside. Was able to hit a move on him then he went backstage without doing anything.

Create an arena issues:

1. One arena Im creating just randomly doesnt She the announce table. When I select one it moves the barrier to accommodate one but its invisible

2. Another caw it has two spots where its very bright and looks almost like it would if the sun light was hitting those areas. No matter what I edit they stay there,

In the Bryan showcase match vs Miz at Night of Champions 2010...the objective was to submit Miz with the Yes lock...which I did. But the match didn't end. So, I thought "let me try a pin". I pinned him...and that worked. The match ended, and I got the whole "Bryan is US champion!" scenario. Anyway, it's supposed to end with the submission itself, obviously. So...that's clearly broken. :lol:

Fuuuuuuuuuuck alll with this show download bug. Every time I download a new show, the arena attached to the new show somehow overwrites the previous one or two show arenas I've downloaded. So when I downloaded a No Mercy show for my Universe, it then decided to overwrite the arena attached to my Progress show, completely removing it and wasting the download. Never gonna get my Universe going at this pace.

Haven't run into any bugs or glitches so far ... except for one ...

... for some reason when trying to put Forgotten Sons CAWs on my NXT roster in the Tag Team Division, it kept renaming them in the Division standings as "The B-Team" ... I disbanded, recreated them, re-added them ... to no avail. Restarting the Universe fixed it and luckily I hadn't even got past the planning/roster sorting stages yet.

Don't know if this is a bug or a detail.

Kurt Angle has the Shield Powerbomb assigned, and he was booked in a 2 vs 2 Tag match where his team had a manager.

For some reason Angle's team could do the Cerberus Powerbomb with the manager.

Don't know if this is a bug or a detail.

Kurt Angle has the Shield Powerbomb assigned, and he was booked in a 2 vs 2 Tag match where his team had a manager.

For some reason Angle's team could do the Cerberus Powerbomb with the manager.

Probably because he was in that tag-team match while Reigns was injured.

Archived