Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like the missing logo glitch from last year. It happened when a logo was placed and then moved by the creator. The glitch is on their end and there is nothing you can do till 2K patch it. I think the logo glitch happened to Gamevolts Dolph attires too, but he fixed them. This glitch was patched last year, so let 2K know.

Sounds like the missing logo glitch from last year. It happened when a logo was placed and then moved by the creator. The glitch is on their end and there is nothing you can do till 2K patch it. I think the logo glitch happened to Gamevolts Dolph attires too, but he fixed them. This glitch was patched last year, so let 2K know.

So if I am the creator, I will need to reupload the face texture to image uploader and apply to the caw again?

Idk if this is a bug or glitch or if anyone knows how to fix it, but I started universe, made a couple of alt attires after starting universe, and it doesnt give the option of them in the roster editor in universe. I tried going back into the attires to see if it was a multi save thing like the move sets, but didnt see an option or get a pop up

Ya can't use the woo edition robes on either Charlotte or Ric without removing their boots lmao

I haven't even tried the robes. What do you mean exactly? It clips?

Nope, you can't use them with their boots at all. They make you take them off.

Ahhh my bad, I only played Universe a handful of times last year tbh.

Also, I noticed all of The B-Team's trons (minus their titantron) are just copies of the Usos' trons. 2K really did that. :lol: I am glad we got a version of the Usos' apron tron without their name on it though.

Another thing, lots of old shirts in the crowd. Some I don't mind if the wrestler's still relevant, but I shouldn't be seeing Social Outcasts shirts still. :lol:

Ahhh my bad, I only played Universe a handful of times last year tbh.

Also, I noticed all of The B-Team's trons (minus their titantron) are just copies of the Usos' trons. 2K really did that. :lol: I am glad we got a version of the Usos' apron tron without their name on it though.

Another thing, lots of old shirts in the crowd. Some I don't mind if the wrestler's still relevant, but I shouldn't be seeing Social Outcasts shirts still. :lol:

Why not? People attend shows in old shirts all the time.

is anyone able to make alt attires for randy orton and set them as his attire in universe? I have alt attires for orton, made sure they are set as superstar alt attires for randy orton (not orton 13) and his attire in universe is stuck on default attire and it's grayed out as if there weren't any existing alt attires

the alt attires do show in play mode though

So Alexa Bliss is the RAW womens champion, but at the PPV the title match is Rousey vs Nia? Add to this The Brian Kendrick is on 205 and NOT Raw, yet he is facing Roman Reigns for the Universal?? Plus... The main event is for the 205 title rather than the Universal??? So much for these Divisions improving the booking of matches.

Assigned the Nakamura knee drop with pin combo as a Finisher for someone. Every time I do it and go for the pin combo, the word Cancel always come up over my wrestlers face. Doesnt matter how or where I position the move. Not sure if its that way in general or just when assigned as a Finisher.

08691105-2_F32-4589-_A563-45_AE49_B26_A6

In attires, If you go in to Appearance and try to edit a logo/design, the logo color resets and you have to figure out the coloring you had all over again Id you had turned your console off or got to work on other parts of the creation.

Archived