Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

match up screen poses have to be fixed they have all the same but if you edit one you can choose the position and in ring or enterance position like last year hope they fix it:)

Lol, that's not a bug that's intended.

what xD they have all the screen poses of the in game wrestlers and

didnt use them on one of em ???

xD

Man, Sometimes JoJo really says "the following contest is scheduled for one fall" in the Universe Mode, maybe in 10% of all matches, the rest is still straight "On the way to the ring". I wish there would be a pattern to get it triggered, if it works it feels great but if not it's just sad. :(

I just had a Iniverse cut scene where Pete Dunne ran back into the ring to beat down Ohno. But Ohno spun around on the floor while Pete Dunne attacked the air and clotheslined an invisible man over the top rope. The camera panned back and Ohno and Dunne were squaring off and Dunne climbed out of the ring. Thank god, that could have gone bad said the commentator.

My experiences with the 8 man matches so far:

- Since applying the patch, it solves the framerate issues.......most of the time. Maybe half the time sometimes.

- I was playing a Survivor Series match where the framerate struggled occasionally.

- A Women's Royal Rumble started off great, but later in the match, the framerate dropped significantly, almost to crawl. It would then return to normal after a few minutes, then go back-and-forth between good and bad.

- My nephew did just a 4 way tag match had the same experience that I mentioned in the Women's Royal Rumble.

Also, no one seems to care about this one but this has been an issue for the past few WWE games: Crowd reactions are f'ed up in tag team matches. Regardless of heel/face alignment, the top left corner always gets cheered, and the bottom right always gets booed.....during the match. This is regardless of face/heel alignment. I reported this last year too and not much happened so I'm gonna leave this one alone and just deal with it.

My nephew is playing a 4 way tag match. Kofi Kingston and Braun Strowman just went completely unresponsive. They're just standing outside the ring. John Cena is trying to grapple Strowman now but nothing is happening.

I noticed last night going through showcase that there are some issues with the game locking on to opponent for attacks. I noticed when I would grab a weapon that would cause me to turn my back to them quickly that it would sometimes not snap back onto them right away and if they came running at me that if I went to attack I would end up attacking the air off to the side, not attack the opponent

Was playing MyCareer yesterday and I noticed that sometimes when the AI reverses, they don't lose a reversal bar. Not sure if this is intentional to make the matches harder, but it is quite annoying.

Do they have the auto-reverse payback?

For whatever reason whenever I download a new show, the arena attached to that show replaces the arena on every other downloaded show of mine. Suuuuuper annoying.

Not only is it replacing the arena of my other downloaded shows but it's completely erasing them, causing me to have to re-download the arena entirely

Was playing MyCareer yesterday and I noticed that sometimes when the AI reverses, they don't lose a reversal bar. Not sure if this is intentional to make the matches harder, but it is quite annoying.

Oh right, they do. I'm still trying to figure out this new payback thingy. My bad..

Oh right, they do. I'm still trying to figure out this new payback thingy. My bad..

No worries.

Archived