Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta admit I saw this 5 days before release and was like They found bugs and glitches already?

Watch all the youtube videos and I bet you could find more than a few. For instance the moves that don't animate correctly in the new moves video.

I saw one I was hoping was gone and its where a wrestler with long hair has the hair stretch all the way across the screen.

I figured most of the videos would be like the reviewers every year that dont mention one bug and then release day its infected.

So what are the chances all the changes they made via patches last year actually carry over like they're supposed to?

For example, everybody's week one CAWs not having all of their logos missing or completely wiping people's data upon download

Crowd reactions are still f'd up in tag matches, third straight year with that problem.

8 man matches are still slow on the base PS4, at least. But, I have not applied the patch yet. It's still downloading.

People said the patch fixed that.

Crowd reactions are still f'd up in tag matches, third straight year with that problem.

8 man matches are still slow on the base PS4, at least. But, I have not applied the patch yet. It's still downloading.

People said the patch fixed that.

Yeah, I was just about to confirm myself that it does, in fact, fix the slow down.

Not a bug but it is a problem. I can't see what the hell i've got selected when going through menus.

Because the white?

Yeah. Dunno if its an issue for anyone else or if my colour blindness is making it even more difficult for me than it would someone else, but I'm practically looking blind through some of these menus.

Not a bug but it is a problem. I can't see what the hell i've got selected when going through menus.

Because the white?

Yeah. Dunno if its an issue for anyone else or if my colour blindness is making it even more difficult for me than it would someone else, but I'm practically looking blind through some of these menus.

Are you really colorblind? Just curious. See a lot of reddit users saying they are too

Because the white?

Are you really colorblind? Just curious. See a lot of reddit users saying they are too

Yup.

Archived