Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Righteous

/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ TJP added!!!

Austin Theory added!!!

Once again, great set, Righteous. Just wondering, what did you use for Ataxia? Bitter End, Pumphandle Suplex 3, Mike Knox's old Swinging Reverse STO, and Sister Abigail 4 seem like decent replacements.

Good to hear you're coming to PS4. Heck, I remember watching all your moveset videos for WWE '12. Keep up the great work.

I went with Bitter End.

Austin Theory added!!!

Once again, great set, Righteous. Just wondering, what did you use for Ataxia? Bitter End, Pumphandle Suplex 3, Mike Knox's old Swinging Reverse STO, and Sister Abigail 4 seem like decent replacements.

Good to hear you're coming to PS4. Heck, I remember watching all your moveset videos for WWE '12. Keep up the great work.

I went with Bitter End.

Nice. Good thing there's a TKO that fits the "Unproven Cutter" pretty well.

looking good there my friend !

Preciate it.... Getting close to the end of 19... Making a run at these 200 sets before 2K20!!!

Baron Corbin, Tyson Kidd, Amazing Red, Sonjay Dutt, Brock Lesnar (Retro), Chris Jericho (Retro) added!!!

Last sets added!!!!!!!!!!! That brings us to 205 movesets for WWE 2K19! What a year! Thanks for everyone's support... Let's get ready for WWE 2K20!!!!! #RighteousMovesets #WeAllWeGot