/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ TJP added!!!

Righteous

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could always put out YOUR moveset that you mentioned before that you use in the game, that would be an interesting video.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, doing my personal moveset is the worst of all!!!! I have gone thru at least 12 revisions in the past week. LOL. Every time I go to look at it, I end up changing stuff. I gotta nail it down tho, my Brooks King vid series is set to start next week.

As that got me thinking, while in it you could go through when you first started doing your own personal moveset, how its changed through the years and also which is your favrotie. And you coud always put up Rigteous's Own Moveset Take 1/2/3 ect till you find something that flows with you. Add in some dramatic music, then a long drawn out, "noooooooooooooooo" j/k

what about Blaze ? You could do a Madusa variant or a best of moveset for her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

who else do we have to go in the 3 months left ?

My short list is Bate, Fish, O'Reilly, Strong, and Jay White

Any chance of making a fandango or heath slater movesets?

Fandango is done. No plans for Slater.

so its a wait and see kind of thing..

After this #MovesetMonday , I'll be at my goal of 150 movesets released (that's a ridiculous amount LOL!). And I still have 16 on my desktop, unreleased.. So, just gonna manage my time wisely over the next few weeks.

When you're gonna add the fandango moveset? Just asking

IDK. Maybe next week. Gotta start clearing out my reserve.

Oh, and just a little announcement for ya'll ---

#RighteousMovesets will be on PS4 for 2K20!!!

Austin Theory added!!!

Once again, great set, Righteous. Just wondering, what did you use for Ataxia? Bitter End, Pumphandle Suplex 3, Mike Knox's old Swinging Reverse STO, and Sister Abigail 4 seem like decent replacements.

Good to hear you're coming to PS4. Heck, I remember watching all your moveset videos for WWE '12. Keep up the great work.

Archived