/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ TJP added!!!

Righteous

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldnt find the HHH and HBK movesets on CC, using any of the three names gamer tags. Am I looking using the wrong credentials or did I just miss them somewhow? Haha

Edit: I am on Xbox, btw

They aren't uploaded. Gotta get more slots. If you copy from the vid (set speed to 1.5) usually takes around 10 minutes.

I couldnt find the HHH and HBK movesets on CC, using any of the three names gamer tags. Am I looking using the wrong credentials or did I just miss them somewhow? Haha

They aren't uploaded. Gotta get more slots. If you copy from the vid (set speed to 1.5) usually takes around 10 minutes.

Oh ok, gotcha. Thought I was losing it lol

Oh ok, gotcha. Thought I was losing it lol

I'm thinking about creating another account to upload movesets on.

Hey Righteous, I know it's a long shot but would you consider doing a moveset for Chyna? I always grab your sets and am never disappointed.

In all honesty, she isn't completely out the realm of possibility. She's crossed my mind.

Archived