Gabe8th CAWS - NXT, MYC and NXT UK female superstars | Update: Io & Toni Evolution gear, Mercedes, Chelsea, Kacy & Xia Li uploaded

Gabe8th

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone! :)

I made Xia's nose a bit bigger. She's pretty much done, just need to get her entrance and moveset together. Might be up later tonight or tomorrow for those who want to grab her. Taynara, Io and Vanessa I wanna keep looking at to see what needs fixing and also because they need a second attire. Kacey and Lacey are still in the early stages haha.

Doyy_Zvc_Uw_AAf7h_C.jpg

These are fantastic. I still think you should make Storm. My only constructive feedback would be that Brooksides nose is a bit off. I think her nose is a little wider?

Thanks for the feedback! I'll take a shot a Toni Storm. Just need to grab some good pictures of her most recent gear.

Updated the first page with pictures of the uploaded superstars. Hope you all enjoy them!

Dude! These are amazing. Thank You for creating these. Any chance of getting a Priscilla Kelly?

Thank you! I dont know yet, maybe at some point but right now Im focusing moreso on the contracted WWE talent.

Updated the first page with pictures of the uploaded superstars. Hope you all enjoy them!

Dude! These are amazing. Thank You for creating these. Any chance of getting a Priscilla Kelly?

Thank you! I dont know yet, maybe at some point but right now Im focusing moreso on the contracted WWE talent.

I just seen the MYC talents and just thought I would toss the idea out there. These are all amazing, might not have room for PK when you drop the rest of them.

Archived