Dr. Fumbles OC showcase

Dr. Fumbles

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if you scratch the guys, you have a bunch of new chicas in queue?

Two a day is a little ambitious. 1 every weekday is a bit more realistic. Don't kill yourself man. I know you have all your logos primed and ready to go but still

So if you scratch the guys, you have a bunch of new chicas in queue?

Two a day is a little ambitious. 1 every weekday is a bit more realistic. Don't kill yourself man. I know you have all your logos primed and ready to go but still

It's more or less the people we had in the last thread (including the late additions). Though I have turn some enhancement talents into proper stars; will have to see how the caw slottage goes. Need to keep atleast 4 slots open for the DLC people and their edits. 2k20 and above are going to be super loaded with the ladies, given who they're signing.

*hands Ryo his mind* Hey, I figured you'd want this back. I found it in the gutter

Oh snaps Fumbles, I never caught your last post in the old thread with the wrestlerized Street Fighter characters. You're still doing that too?

The Street fighters and Rumble roses characters won't be coming back (save for maybe Sakura or Elena) but our Samus edit will. There were some OC's we forgot to mention here, but showed on the 2k forums.

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4343046-CAS-Showcase-Thread-(Original)/page3

Those four there, round out the final cut.

You holdin out over there XD. I was gonna say, I don't know if you would do requests, but in 18 there was this braided hair and every time I pass it I think about Crimson Viper and I've been up in the air as to whether or not I should make a character based off her. Since you were already wrestlerizing them, I figured you could do that project justice (speaking of project justice, do Akira! Never mind, I'll stop :P)

Guess I can show em' now. Sorry for the copy/paste descriptions; really hate writing.

"The Pride of Japan" Kiyori Toda (talented Joshi-like wrestler, babyface) - Osaka, Japan

Striker, technician, and high flyer

Finisher: "Toda-L Annihilation" (Red Arrow), "Toda-L Submission" (Code of Silence)

31250541768_4d40341100_o.jpg

"The Latina Sensation" Nora Perez (typical spicy Latina) - Costa Rica

Showman, technician, and high-flyer

Finisher: " Crimson Star" ( Shooting star press), "Red Rose" (Straight-jacket neckbreaker)

45072339362_5e14dc7254_o.jpg

"The barbaric babe" Belle Ramsland (Norwegian powerhouse gal)- Oslo, Norway

power style, brawler, showman

Finisher: Tiger-bomb

44216145255_2b0713a76e_o.jpg

Extra shot:

43314689580_6d4de1e3aa_b.jpg

"The exotic enchantress" Zara (Arabian Ninja Princess, Lotta mystique) - Persia

High flyer, submission

Finisher:" Sultan's curse" (billy goat curse)

30205747787_d3f932addd_k.jpg

Jenna Jordan (fun-loving perky gal, pure babyface)- Green Bay, Wisconsin

Striker, Technician, and High Flyer

Finisher: "Jolly-roll" (Phoenix Splash)

43330211780_a268bc690c_o.jpg

More cel shading goodness

44235356405_5e73d1ec1f_o.jpg44235356485_8559dc7005_o.jpg

That does look pretty cool. Never messed with any filters previously but I'd definitely use that one. Now I wanna go check for some anime battle royals

"Cuteness-Personified" Rinni (Toda) - (J-pop-star-ish, hyperactive girl) Tokyo, Japan

Showman and high-flyer

Finisher:" Sugar & Spice" (Reverse Jumping Neckbreaker)

44282923055_375eaac6d0_o.jpg

"The Queen of Pristine" Veronica Price (Snobby, uptight, rich Noblewoman.) Seasonal Residences

showman, dirty,

Finisher: "Dessous De moi" - Beneath me - (Complete shot, paydirt)

44471866474_0da90f7a30_o.jpg

"The Long-Island Loudmouth" Rita Murphy (Sassy and arrogant; boisterous bruiser) Long Island, NY\

showman, powerhouse

Finisher: "Murphy's Law" (gutbuster drop)

31320431308_67d100457f_o.jpg

Evie the madwoman (Normally kind soul, possessed by an eldritch abomination) - edge of reality

High flyer, dirty, unorthodox

Finisher: "Pavor Nocturnus" (block-buster)

44472009284_1a5ed15cfd_o.jpg

Our main Women's universe belts.

30238370507_99aeb58182_o.jpg(IC belt base credit: GolGarnet of wwe games reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames/co...p_concept_wip/ )

(Undisputed base credit: someone from the 2k18 servers, sorry I forget)

Some more Cel shadedness; gonna have to use this filter for our UUDD ppv.

31302710468_27bc74bd41_o.jpg

Noooooooo! *drops to knees, stares to the heavens and shakes fist* The panda soooooooooocks!!!!

Rita's WW attire, digging it. Belts look clean too

"The Paragon of Perfection" Petra Gladwin (supermodel/actress turned wrestler) Hollywood, CA

Showman, and high-flyer

Finisher: "The Close-Up" (code-breaker)

CxOWSYT.jpg

"Sweet Ole" Georgia Harris ( Southern Gal with a heart of gold...and a mean streak) - Jackson, Mississippi

Showman, brawler, and a little bit of technique

Finisher:" Sweet Ole Slam" (Alabama Slam)

31387137558_00f7d22b38_o.jpg

Sonya Cruise (brawling,mean-spirited, Afro-Punk gal) - Glendale, AZ

striker, technician, high flyer, and rough-housing

Finisher: "Dirt Nap" (Torture Rack Neckbreaker)

31387089198_74e8a1a1d8_o.jpg

Archived