Your Signatures/Finishers this year?

King Nova

Another year, another game, another awesome set of moves added in. Forgive me if there was already a topic like this I missed it if so. But as the title states, what will you be using for your signatures and finishers for your caws this year?

I think to start, my caw will be using the Dream Valley Driver and that Flying Triangle Armbar as signatures, with his finishers being that sick new Brainbuster that floats into a pin, and either Last Shot 1/2.

I'll be replacing last years bicycle knee with this years new better one, of course. As for finishers, I don't think i'll be changing them from what i'm currently using, at least not until we see the full move pack.

I change my sigs all the time. I deleted 2K18 at least a month ago but I think the last set of sigs I had were the Butterfly Piledriver and the GTR and I have no plans of keeping either one this year. Im going into this year asking myself if I can see me doing each move in real life. Im tempted to use one of those new Diving Elbows as a sig.

For my finishers, they added a handful of moves that I can replace the Kinshasa/Corner Running Knee with. Probably ending up using either Last Shot 2 or the new Single Running Knee they added and then couple that with some kinda grapple move for my second finish.

For Danny Acton:

I'll keep the Victory Peak (540° Kick after a Snapmare) and use the Three Seconds of Fame (450° Springboard Splash) as a secondary. Dragon Driver (Powerbomb Lungblower) will remain as a Signature, but I might give him a new secondary one

I'm pretty content with what they were last year, honestly. But I'm gonna have to run through the moves a few more times before really making any decisions.

Signatures:

Bicycle Knee - Probably giving him an updated one this year

Firemans Carry Neckbreaker

Finishers:

Chickenwing Gutbuster

Koji Clutch

Im giving myself

Sigs:

Tye breaker 2

Tko

Finishers:

Gun stun

Frog splash or dark matter

Eddie graves (Grunge Gimmick)

Sigs:

Diving body splash (stage dive)

Package piledriver (Man in a box)

Finishers:

DDT 14 (Even flow DDT)

Regal Cutter (Territoral Pissings)

I have too many CAWS too list, but my main two are Jason King and David Mercer

Jason King

Signatures: Superkick 4, Suplex City 2

Finishers: Royal Flush (Fireman's Carry Side Slam), Royal Pain (Dragon Sleeper 2)

Tag Team Finisher: Royal Treatment (G9 2) with Curtis King

David Mercer

Signatures: Superkick 2, Bullhammer (Forearm Smash 8)

Finishers: Anaconda Vise 2, Terminating Spike*

*Subject to be changed after the moves pack.

My CAW in MyCareer will be an amalgamation of these two characters called Jason Mercer.

I want to add a few of the new flying moves to Edwards' arsenal. Probably the big change will come when Ricochet is released. I've always imagined Edwards as an evolution / continuation of the HBK / AJ Styles type moveset.

Well they removed the Two Handed Chokeslam 1 and the 12 Step so I wont be able to use those moves for several of my CAWS any more. I dont understand why they were removed. Its not like were exactly drowning in options for those kinds of moves. I hope there are some replacements in the moves pack though thats unlikely as those are Indy and current product focused now.

Thats true but they removed Two Handed Chokeslam 1 that was in 2k18 and in since 2k15. Why did they have to remove it? They only introduced it this gen. If they keep removing moves I like I wont buy future iterations. Between this and the severe lack of legends I guess these games just arent for me any more.

Archived