(4 New pg4) IWG REVIVAL

Aqfitz

Womens Star I-Akira will be posted in the afternoon Not much is different from her 2k18 appearance. Wanted to get a new attire for her this year but my mind is drawing a blank. If anyone would like to throw ideas out, feel free to DM me.

The faction of MUD (formerly known as the Pure) will be coming soon as well, Consisting of Lawernce Baker, Raymond De'Rollo, and Brett Stone. IWG Homecoming is coming together nicely. Probably going to upload it in parts once it's finished. Spread the content out.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vance Fulton, Road Angels, and Alberic uploaded.
HannaH
The Sister of Darkness, HannaH was once another face in the original IWG womens division, but now, she returns a dark and twisted version of herself. Traveling the world with Aubin, she herself found a fascination in the occult and satanic elements of the world.
Finisher - Angelus Reprobi (Crucifix Powerbomb)
Signatures - Fall from Grace (Curb Stomp), Veil of Shadows (Pumphandle Slam)

C1AZThs.jpg

I-Akira

Elegance, Beauty, and Extraordinary! I-Akira came from Japan in hopes of finding success. She met IWG CEO Michael Stevens years ago and was trained by him. Since then, she has been a mainstay in IWG products.

Finishers - Tour of the Mind (Spinning Brainbuster), Sole Food (Wheel Kick)

Signatures - Corner Onslaught. Single Knee Facebreaker

KXMjzTQ.jpg

• 1 month later...

Big update to Izy today. Got the motivation to do some new tattoo work on her, and make a new attire. I finally connected her left arm sleeve as well.

vseAJjx.jpg

Some action shots

W8c8yoT.jpg

yMEqBhv.jpg

HP6CN0P.jpg

JCzEW9u.jpg

6VAGmyx.jpg

Kzm3DxG.jpg

3bKZFwD.jpg

Have a friend who got a similar face tattoo. He said it sucked.

Also, Probably gonna stream Homecoming in one big thing. Editing is killing my soul alongside my new job.

Tyson Knox has an update as well that will hopefully be posted tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

New Update!

Aubin Update

q29D1EX.jpg

jy1L0aP.jpg

Tyson Knox Update

ksEmuOu.jpg

2sUeVaq.jpg

NEW

Mud

The Trio of Brett Stone, Lawrence Baker, and Raymond Derollo. This 3 man group has ran havoc over the local indy scene and now look to do the same at IWG. Want to stop them, well you're more than welcome to come play in the mud.

Lawrence Baker

bDbRKvm.jpg

Raymond Derollo

sMVkUOc.jpg

Brett Stone coming soon

New Update!

Los Olvidados Hermanos

A team of IWG Originals, Los Olvidados Hermanos were the first IWG Tag Team champions, but quickly fell into obscurity after losing the titles to Crime Nation. With IWG Reopening, the team is looking to reclaim those glory days

Danny Loco

Signatures - Original Greetings (Brainbuster)

Finisher - Flying Crossbody

51KF8Kj.jpg

Jon Locford

Signatures - Superkick

Finisher - Flying Crossbody

dq8ok9E.jpg

Cold Blooded Menaces

A team of former rivals. Oliver Bailey and Tyler Stevens were locked in an everlasting battle for the IWG Wrestlers Championship. Eventually, the two were attacked by the D-Line, in an attempt to injure the two at the orders of Michael Stevens so new Wrestler Championship matches could take place. Bailey and Stevens teamed up to defeat the D-Line, and found success in the Tag team Division.

Oliver Bailey

Signature - Skull Cracker (Meteora), Concusser (Headlock Driver)

Finisher - Wringer (Running Crossbody into Dragon Sleeper)

gC3CCIa.jpg

Tyler Stevens

Signature - Unbreakable (Spinebuster)

Finisher - Tyler Knock Out (TKO)

KmCDfiV.jpg

Ted Storms

An IWG Original, Ted was the resident jobber. He has recently reinvented himself, scoring several key victory that launched his career.

Signatures - Flash Shock (Corner Knee Strike), Boom Ya Dead Son (Top Rope Blockbuster)

Finisher - Shatter Storm (Impact DDT)

GO76VXS.jpg

kyyC8rn.jpg

• 2 months later...

Another good update. Been awhile since the last one, but here we are. Got some new folks and updates to others

Izy

Did a whole new attire for her

QP5sjO0.jpg

Infinity (Formerly Direct Force)

Kyle Page and Johnny Matrix is a team forged by friendship and chemistry. They make the most out of every opportunity they get, and opportunities are infinity.

Johnny Matrix

TTiF2IL.jpg

TTiF2IL.jpg

Kyle Page

XJz9KkV.jpg

PpnQxgK.jpg

Matsuda

Matsuda is a fast grappler and capable striker. He works primarily in the Wrestlers Championship scene.

A1plVgt.jpg

Aster Rose

One of IWG's newest stars. A mix of power grappling and an undying will to win

W03bu1Z.jpg

FKCwovk.jpg

Lyra

Brutality in a woman. Lyra's in ring style can only be described as vicious and dangerous.

klqoCuN.jpg

• 3 months later...

Archived