(4 New pg4) IWG REVIVAL

Aqfitz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments guys. Appreciate it. College has been keeping me away form the game the last 2 weeks, but I have the powertrip done just need to finish movesets. Also I have this for my eventual universe mode (Ignore the bell time/doors open time) I was very tired and I need to hire a proof reader

E4YdfHY.jpg

Aubin and Alberic Powertrip slots uploaded under the IWG tag. An new Bill Action Jackson attire is uploaded as well. Also a new Izy update is uploaded with tweaked moveset and new attire.

Previews of these will be up later cause it's 2AM here and I need sleep

2 new members of the IWG Women's Roster. Will upload if requested.

Diane King

A few number of women throughout history have claimed the title of King. Diane King is one of those women. A member of the faction "Alpha" Diane is here in IWG to show the world what she is about.

Finishers - Royal Decree (Downward Spiral)

Signatures - Capital Punishment (Sharpshooter), Flying Forearm

qwCc98v.jpg

KyqG4k0.jpg

Alice Sky

The Nature Girl, Alice Sky loves life and the world around it. When not in the ring, She can be found roaming the world, seeing all the sights it has to offer. What drives her to the ring though is her message of protecting the world.

Finisher- Around the World (Spinning Side Slam)

Signatures - O-Zone (Jumping DDT), Hurricane (Hurricanrana)

WeGwfmw.jpg

R45Ez8q.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Our first show, IWG Homecoming, is under production. Just need to record and edit. All assets are finished. Our second show, Clash of Stars, will crown our first champions, the IWG Championship and IWG Womens Championship.

YAQbeV1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived