WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - See You All In WWE2K20 & Thanks For All The Downloads

WWEADDICT4LIFE

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent work! Gonna download for sure.

Any other Rey attires you have planned? Or possibly some older Batista attires? Maybe Ruthless Aggression era *hint hint* lol

thank you and as for some attires i have not decided yet on who is next but there will be more coming soon

Love the 4 in 1 system! Thanks!!

you're welcome i just thought it would be better to do that to save slots

me too but apparently it gets less downloads than just 2 attires in 1 slot, in my experience. My guess is that some people only want to keep 2 attires and that 4 attires = more logos that you don't want to download and delete. Or they don't know how copying slots and attires work, lol.

yeah i think you're right but this way people get more attires in the 1 slot which i think is great for the downloaders but each to their own

Love the 4 in 1 system! Thanks!!

you're welcome i just thought it would be better to do that to save slots
me too but apparently it gets less downloads than just 2 attires in 1 slot, in my experience. My guess is that some people only want to keep 2 attires and that 4 attires = more logos that you don't want to download and delete. Or they don't know how copying slots and attires work, lol.

Archived