MikeM's Originals - UPDATE 18/6 : He's BACK!! Many tweaks.

MikeM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any possible way you could upload Violet Rose again? Ive had Jennifer for a while now and would love to get the team together.

Man i love "Big and Liddle" would love to add them to my universe!

Thanks guys, I'll see what I can do.

Was playing about with some ideas for Knightmare today, I think I've solved his entrance attire. Instead of the Pukri / turban he was wearing, I've given him an arab head dress, but in leather with a carbon fibre ring around (sorry I don't know what they're actually called) and then I've given him rams' horns in carbon fibre as well. I think it ties in well with the Samurai helmet and horns that Isaiah Frost has. Looks badass with Undertaker's "Prince of Darkness" attire with the big diamond collar.

Idk if you said but what are RAF and Seismic Activity's Tag team finishers?

and their entrances a please

No trouble -

RAF - Entrance is Rock N Roll Express, finisher is More Bang (theme Vader)

Seismic Activity - Entrance is Natural Disasters, finisher is Compactor (theme is classical 2)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a bit of a Sit Rep. As I'm not watching a lot of WWE at the moment, I've not really been getting any creative ideas - however I am hoping / planning to put a bit of CAW work in over the two week Christmas break I have coming.

Yesterday I began (and have almost completed) my next creation. Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing "Girl Dynamite", Sarah-Anne!! (Inspiration taken from the fact that my daughter is obsessed with zebras, so I mixed that into the original designs I had for her)

She also looks a lot less like Sarah-Michelle Gellar now, which makes her a bit more individual.

TtbHYzm.jpg

REypqfQ.jpg

KM82dRf.jpg

028Ph7o.jpg

TXNA3ys.jpg

Bio -

- Birth name: Sarah Anniston

- Ring name: Sarah-Anne (nickname Girl Dynamite)

- Born: Orlando, Florida, 26th December 1998 (20)

- Billed from: Sarasota, Florida

- Signature moves: Step up elbow drop (Purple Rainmaker 2) Top rope leg drop.

- Finishing move: Randy Savage elbow.

Born on the outskirts of Orlando, the young Sarah Anniston was a standout gymnast through her school years, but also had a more than healthy obsession with professional wrestling. However it was the "classic" WWF and WCW wrestling which really drew her attention, and in particular the Macho Man Randy Savage, who you can see reflected throughout her character and attire - obviously this comes through most notably in Sarah-Anne's choice of moves. Although she is the youngest on the roster, she certainly makes up for that in her wrestling knowledge and ring presence.

Have another one coming off the production line, a proper power based Goldberg Lesnar type. Was under the working name "Mason Savage" last year, but is now "Bad Attitude" Bruno Antony. Pics up soon.

Here's the alternate attire for Sarah-Anne - I've also given her Velveteen Dream's entrance motion.

jcbcesJ.jpg

7YR5pPH.jpg

tieaXAk.jpg

3EPph15.jpg

And this is Bruno "Bad Attitude" Antony.

pKYQnzq.jpg

Dhcildu.jpg

e2g6szM.jpg

Y3D54aG.jpg

He looks like Mr. T. I pity the foo' !

Yeah that's kinda on purpose. I did try the smaller mohawk, but I really didn't like it, so I thought I'd may as well go full on Mr T hair. That's also where the new name came from, I wanted the initials "B.A" so it would make sense to call him "Bad Attitude" (Like B.A Baracus in the A-Team) I did toy with the idea of adding a tattoo that says "I pity no-one".

His backstory is that he grew up in Chicago and idolised Mr T, and patterned himself after him (with the hair and the gold etc), although he in ring is more like Goldberg. The attire came about because as Mason Savage, he wore the half and half Macho Man tights, but I wanted to keep the idea, but tone it down a bit as I'd made Sarah-Anne from the idea of the Macho Man gear.

I've also dropped the Goldberg entrance (I only really wanted the entourage walking him to the ring) I've gone for Big E's singles entrance instead, with the chalk dust. I've also given him "ShellShock" as his finisher, and the new Urinage twisting cutter.

I love Bruno Antony's design and inspiration. "I pity no-one" sounds like a cool slogan to put on a T-shirt he'd wear during his entrance. Just a thought. Mr. T is known more for the bling than the tats anyway.

I love Bruno Antony's design and inspiration. "I pity no-one" sounds like a cool slogan to put on a T-shirt he'd wear during his entrance. Just a thought. Mr. T is known more for the bling than the tats anyway.

That Sir is a most superb notion, I shall take it onboard. Not sure Mr T had any tattoos actually as it goes.

Updates -

Entrance gear for BA Bruno Antony -

3NPiJSn.jpg

wytHTxt.jpg

xaAt2BE.jpg

New character - The "Wildman" Jayden Lazara

PKne4WC.jpg

GR11CAY.jpg

pbKdOib.jpg

59AE5aD.jpg

JuJtmaA.jpg

um98AHi.jpg

Also I've redone Aleix Da Silva, I wasn't really happy with the face, and I wanted to make his alternate attire stand out more. I came up with the idea of having his knee pads and boot trim glow in the entrance, but be "off" in the match. I think it came out pretty nice.

AuQy1oW.jpg

n6Y0g0t.jpg

ikessKR.jpg

ptKxll0.jpg

gqv8dfM.jpg

Archived