MikeM's Originals - UPDATE 18/6 : He's BACK!! Many tweaks.

MikeM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tag attire for the Rose sisters is good. They are doing really well as tag champions in BPW.

As for knightmare have you tried using undertaker cloak for entrance with pants that work with. Then acsencion tights for the in ring version since I think the cloak hides the tights.

Tag attire for the Rose sisters is good. They are doing really well as tag champions in BPW.

As for knightmare have you tried using undertaker cloak for entrance with pants that work with. Then acsencion tights for the in ring version since I think the cloak hides the tights.

Yeah thanks, I did try that, but then it squeaked about the boots being wrong anyway. The restrictions on what works together are really strange in 19. The really annoying thing is that the Papa Shango cape doesn't work either.

Might try again for an alternate attire.

I love Edwards quotes.

My Chad Hardy has taken simaler gimmick and his Entrance T-Shirt will say ''It ain't Cocky, If you back it Up''.

Overall, excellent work though, looking though the forums, I feel everyone has stepped up their creativity this year, I have learned of to use Defracts face template in GIMP which has worked wonders for example.

I love Edwards quotes.

My Chad Hardy has taken simaler gimmick and his Entrance T-Shirt will say ''It ain't Cocky, If you back it Up''.

Overall, excellent work though, looking though the forums, I feel everyone has stepped up their creativity this year, I have learned of to use Defracts face template in GIMP which has worked wonders for example.

Yeah the standard is really impressive. Certainly trying to step up my game as well. To be honest I kinda use quotes that I see around me and then spin them to fit, for example I used to have a shirt that said "I like you, I'm gonna kill you last" then there was a Man Utd banner that said "MUFC - Not Arrogant, Just Better" and the most recent one came from another shirt, which has "AH - The element of surprise" on.

I got "Practice, Practice Practice - and I will still beat you" from an old No Fear t-shirt. I used that for Prince Amir last time.

With the first four done now, I'm torn between re-making the rest of the old guard next - or bringing some of those new characters mentioned in the OP out. Thanks to Deynes11 I have some great face textures to use.

Mike Edwards has a really close resemblance to me IRL.

Haha, he's actually a younger, fitter (and actually athletic) version of me!! (I tried texturing my face, but that was just not going to suit him)

Thanks for all the compliments everyone, glad you're enjoying them. Thinking I might do one of my new girls next, just to freshen it up a bit. Plus I'm really excited by the idea I've had - and I lack the patience to wait!!

Introducing my latest character. From Budapest Hungary, Florence X (Kiss).

(Face texture by Denyes11)

Finishing move: Sealed with a Kiss (Sister Abigail)

7SrDOhj.jpg

zau7195.jpg

11gijNn.jpg

Growing up in Budapest in the 2000's young Florence was captivated by the WWE and wrestling. Although in the era of women trailblazers like Lita and Trish Stratus, Florence was drawn to another superstar entirely. The Undertaker, who was in his American Badass persona during that time. Because of this, Florence also began a lifelong love of motorbikes - and her entrance is clearly a homage to her idol.

Just reworked Florence's texture, I found by removing the eye area, and blurring her skintone that she looks much better. Sometimes a face just doesn't initially fit in morphing and I was having a little trouble with her eyes.

Her second attire is done, and she's pretty much now ready to go. I'm going to tweak her moveset a little.

X eh?.. :shifty:

Haha, yeah. I wanted to have it like the X was said "Kiss", but the game doesn't have "Kiss" as a name (Or in fact, Florence) Kiss is a fairly common name in Hungary I believe.

I might try and figure another name out sometime.

Started work on the Petersson Brothers (AKA Seismic Activity) Face texture is Axl Rose by Denyes11

qcyuG9L.jpg

sryazhY.jpg

uX0fegH.jpg

Changed Florence's name. She's now Florence X Krystel. Here's a couple of pics of her new face texture (courtesy of Denyes11)

dapgaaL.jpg

tXJLMtF.jpg

Might start Richard Wolfe next, looking forward to trying some ideas for him.

they look good and it looks like every time the Petersson Brothers go to an all you can eat, the buisness would loose money.

Haha, yeah. Thankfully I've managed to get the size I wanted in terms of body and height. Last time I felt I had to make them taller to compensate for the lack of girth. This time I've dropped them to around 6 foot 3 but with bigger physiques.

Playing with the movesets at the moment, I might give them Vader's but with some Natural Disasters and AOP mixed in. Pleased with them visually, so in those terms they're pretty much ready.

Yeah, even when I go into a move set knowing exactly what I want, I still spend at least an hour on it because I feel the need to look through every list just in case there's something I might have overlooked. 70% of the time there isn't.

Or you're playing against the CPU and their character does a move and you think "wow that would be perfect for so and so".

Started on Richard Wolfe now, face texture that Denyes11 did is amazing. I'll post pictures soon.

Putting the finishing touches to Richard Wolfe, and his estranged half-brother, Kevin Buzzsaw Blake. Pictures probably tomorrow.

Denyes11 has come through with two more face textures, so I might be making Aleix Da Silva soon.

Kevin Buzzsaw Blake (WIP) Still not sure to go with the Federer texture as with Richard Wolfe. Going full on Liu Kang with the headband this time too!! The way it is based is kind of Bret V Owen and Ryu V Ken mixed in. Kevin is more speed based, with the martial arts - Richard is more the in ring technician.

vJRVdtu.jpg

y5xrNdT.jpg

ZngYtO5.jpg

5NymyjW.jpg

Wpl8Q7N.jpg

984AIJW.jpg

Archived