The GRPW Emporium (Huge Update Page 6)

CROSS-Out

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Updating that front page was NOT easy. Huge update added.

Note that I am a dumb and forgot the locations of many guys, forgive me, i'll try to add those later. Any questions or comments feel free to ask/add.

Hey man is the Supernova tag team up?

Not at the moment but I can upload them. The current upload list is up to date.

Sure, all that I ask is that if you upload it online, you provide credit to me for its creation. :cool:

That wouldn't be a problem at all, how exactly do you want to be credited?

Just a little blurb in the description saying I created it and a link to this thread would be plenty my friend. :cool:

Really went Crossbones Cameron. Everyone looks amazing however.

I can upload him if you want, though be aware his finishers aren't finalized until the move pack comes out.

I can upload him if you want, though be aware his finishers aren't finalized until the move pack comes out.

Hate to tell you this but mostly, the Move Pack is basically Tag Team moves! Some for Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt even thought their finisher was the one that started but later they did another move which probably will not be in the game.

Hate to tell you this but mostly, the Move Pack is basically Tag Team moves! Some for Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt even thought their finisher was the one that started but later they did another move which probably will not be in the game.

.. dude, the movepack has over 50 moves. The preview list barely scratches the surface. Its the same every year.

.. dude, the movepack has over 50 moves. The preview list barely scratches the surface. Its the same every year.

Your right on that because of what I've read on 2k website & on the YouTube channel Smacktalks.

Archived