Saturis/Dumekas Wrestler Caws! (Nina Samuels Released!)

Saturi

Dumeka?

Thank you dumeka really thank you you are very bad i thought you were very good and you can create session moth martina and i thought you were very kind but now thats not true i dont know why all of you hate me just for one request ok im sorry but....???????

I already had replied to you above that it will take some time, there are several people out there waiting for months and you come and demand immediate creations. It's plain unfair to all the other members that are waiting for so long. Patience is a virtue it's said and you don't seem to have any.

Besides Anti already told you that he will create them for you since he has no real list of requests or less then me so I don't know why you go and make a drama out of it.

You will get the caws you wanted from Anti anyways, all you need is to be a bit patient and wait until he created them for you.

Good luck and have fun in the game.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey motown hero what do you say rude guy that is none of your buisness that What i want ok!!!!? please shut up

I wasn't being rude. I was simply telling you that there's request section that you could use instead of going into everyone's thread, and making the same request. You need to learn some manners.

The male version of Chyna is on cc now for anyone that is interested to grab him/her. :)

This was a collab work together with my long time friend Essence82594 on PSN!

She created the base, entrace, win, moveset, added the face texture and I modified the face, body. moveset and created the attires!

Hi dumeka i want to say important thing to you please delete session moth martina from your list please delete her please please

Can we get rid of this troll, please?

Male version of Chyna looks pretty good, man. I'd just say drop the opacity on the cleavage or make it a little less saturated. Good stuff!

Hi dumeka i want to say important thing to you please delete session moth martina from your list please delete her please please

Can we get rid of this troll, please?

Male version of Chyna looks pretty good, man. I'd just say drop the opacity on the cleavage or make it a little less saturated. Good stuff!

Keep reporting him, I'm also on a mission to finally get rid of this guy.

Session Moth Martina and Brandi Rhodes deleted from my list.

Please don't PM me again or I will block you Mr Fabulous.

It's bad enough you are spamming my thread with the same things over and over, I don't need pms with the same content aswell.

Thanks!

@ECWDanSelby: Happy you like her. :)

I played one match against Lashley and it was fun.

I created the attire my friend wanted me to, that's why she has these two on.

It has two different textures for the belly and cleavage to make him look more femalelike. :P

It's very hard to get the face to look more feminine since it is a male caw but I tried my best with what I was given to make him look somewhat like chyna. :D

More updates Tonight!

Can't wait to see what else you got going on - you are on quite the roll..

Had a bit more time the last few days so I could finish a thing or two. :)

Maddison Miles, updated, finished, tested and released!

Like Glennsoe said, you have been on an incredible roll, Saturi. Your versions of Emma, Nikki Cross, and Mia Yim are incredible.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are some of your favorite caws that you've made this year? Which ones are you most proud of?

Well I think that Mia Yim and Kavita Devi were my best so far this year.

The others were rather decent? Xia Li would had been better with the Right hair and I had her more accurate Looking to her real life Pictures but Changed it to get her look more like she did in the mae Young classic. :P

I think that in Overall it is a matter of taste. Some People like my work and some People don't.

I'm ok with both. :)

Just hope that the ones that like my work enjoy the caws I'm creating, that's all. :D

Like Glennsoe said, you have been on an incredible roll, Saturi. Your versions of Emma, Nikki Cross, and Mia Yim are incredible.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are some of your favorite caws that you've made this year? Which ones are you most proud of?

Well I think that Mia Yim and Kavita Devi were my best so far this year.

The others were rather decent? Xia Li would had been better with the Right her and I had her more accurate Looking to her real life Pictures but Changed it to get her look more like she did in the mae Young classic. :P

I think that in Overall it is a matter of taste. Some People like my work and some People don't.

I'm ok with both. :)

Just hope that the ones that like my work enjoy the caws I'm creating, that's all. :D

I think you've done an incredible job with the providing quality female wrestlers.

Heck, I remember there was a time where no one really made them because people said it was hard to make them accurate.

I think everyone on this forum is appreciative for the caws you made this year. They really improve everyone's game.

Awww. Thank you so much guys! I'm happy you enjoying my work even it is not really 100%. :happy:

I really appreciate everyone of you as also all the other guys that are putting effort to create extra content for our community aswell. Without all of you there wouldn't be a community to come into and have fun with in the first place!

Started with cawing back in 2009 and as far as I remember the first time I started releasing caws for the community was either 2011 or 2012 (will have to go back and check it out when I'm back home :P).

The System changed in between and I'm personally happy it did cause all the formula thing in the past caused a lot of issues within the community on these and other forums.

Sometimes I'm rushing my caws so people don't have to wait too long and afterwards I'm taking a second look on them thinking that I could had done them better and more accurate if I had given me more time on them. :(

Sometimes I also work on a caw for quite a few hours (when I have time available for cawing) and think it turned out well and then when I check on it after a break or a day after I see that it is actually not THAT good after all and that I overlooked things because I was to tired. :P So I'm trying to fix things again.

@glennsoe

I thought penelope had only a tryout?

She is a great Talent I have watched often in the Indies. Love also her tag team with Maria Manic!

Didn't had her on my list but I will add her for you now. :)

Will try to give you all some updates tonight after work.

Have a great day everyone! :)

You gotta take your time and enjoy your work. I changed Maddy up a bit on her second attire but not much. Just her hair and chest part of her attire. I really dig it otherwise. I posted her on my FB wall and tagged her in it lol. Already a guy I don't know asked for it to dl so people like it! If people paid for your work I'd say haul ass but dude, just take your time and remember you are your biggest critic.

Just finished and uploaded the current melina I was working on!

She comes with two attires from 2018, two different hairstyles (the black hair she was rocking in september this year and the white/blond was from the summer). :)

You can check the screenies on the first page! Special thanks to WCW/NWO4Life for the face texture! :)

Also a early preview of Leva Bates! :)

Leva.png

Archived