Saturis/Dumekas Wrestler Caws! (Nina Samuels Released!)

Saturi

Yesss

Here Comes another one for you sweetie! :D

Natsuko Tora

Natsuko-Face.png

I went with the hair coloring she had on the 5 stars Grand Prix Tournament. :)

She will have her J.A.N. attire and a more classic one.

Hope you like her! :)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy you like them guys! :)

Here is Nylas first attire!

Nyla-Attire.png

Unfortunately I couldn't recreate the shape of her original Bottom part since Nothing like it is available in the game. :(

Also the reason why the line at the Bottom is missing is because the attire eats a part of it no matter how I put it so it looks off.

That's why I left it out.

I couldn't use bayles armgear because it wanted me to remove other parts so I took other armgear that is almost the same.

More updates probably at thursday since I won't be home tomorrow until very late in the evening! :)

Thanks guys! :)

Here is Jamies Oedo Tai Entrance Attire

Jamie-Entrance-Attire.png

I left the jacket open since this is the way she mostly enters.

Ripped her mask from one of her Pictures and used the oedo tai logo from their T-Shirt after I ripped and cleaned it.

Same goes with the part from the jacket.

The only thing I left out due to the Images Limit and because it's not accurate oedo tai wise anymore is the crossed arrows with the names in the back of the jacket that include Martinas name that is not with the team or stardom anymore(her stardom tour ended months ago and she works for OTT and other companies at the Moment).

Need to work on her moveset and release her over the weekend. :)

More updates soon!

As soon as get home from this dreaded 12 hour shift - I'll be looking for it..

Thanks! :)

Hope you will enjoy her.

Wanted to release Jamie last Weekend too but unfortunately my time on the ps4 and pc was way too limited for that.

I hope to have her moveset done the next few days and put her on cc aswell so I can finish Natsuko at the Weekend too. :)

Thanks guys! :)

Had to do many logos for a friend so all my spare time at the evenings (when I had any at all) went to there for now. :P

Will have time for cawing at saturday though so jamie will be released then and maybe Natsuko aswell depending if something comes in between or not.

I might even manage to give you another preview from someone I'm preparing to work on aswell.

Have a great day!

It makes me so happy to see a Nyla Rose CAW. Happy Nyla is with AEW now. Gonna be HUGE! Great work

Oh thank you! :) Happy you enjoy her! Can't wait to watch her tear the house down in AEW like she did down in Japan! :)

Jamie Hayter finally released! Rosa Mendes moveset was also updated and Rosa reuploaded since some of her Matches were released and so I could check her second new finisher (Stone Cold stunner) along a few other new moves of hers, ;)

More updates soon!

She used to wrestle in my area frequently before heading to Japan. Even got to train with her once. Tremendous talent

Oh that's really cool! :)

Archived