Saturis/Dumekas Wrestler Caws! (Nina Samuels Released!)

Saturi

Vanessa Kraven finished and released! :)

Sorry for the low progress recently but I almost broke my left hand a week and 2 days ago and the nerves will take around 6 months to recover so my thumb goes numb and pains when I'm a lot on the ps4 cawing or on my pc writing. :(

Will try to finish Xia tomorrow. Have a great Saturday everyone! :)

Great job on Vanessa! That sucks to hear about your hand. The same thing happened to a friend of mine a long time ago.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vanessa Kraven finished and released! :)

Sorry for the low progress recently but I almost broke my left hand a week and 2 days ago and the nerves will take around 6 months to recover so my thumb goes numb and pains when I'm a lot on the ps4 cawing or on my pc writing. :(

Will try to finish Xia tomorrow. Have a great Saturday everyone! :)

Great job on Vanessa! That sucks to hear about your hand. The same thing happened to a friend of mine a long time ago.

Happy you like her! :)

Sorry to hear that About your friend, hope he/she is better now!

Konami Face (Update)

Konami-Face.png

First attire (EDIT)

Konami-Attire.png

Thanks a lot glennsoe! :)

Konamis Second Attire

Konami-Attire2.png

Ah, the protege of Asuka. She looks great. From what I've seen of her, she has all the tools to be one of the best in the world. I think there's a new Triangle Choke that suits her perfectly.

Yep! I watched her grow through the years in Stardom and know her matches from some Japan Convetions she worked on as also when she was Asukas Protege fighting against her in Anime Attires. :)

The first attire I created is her Queen Quest attire. Unfortunately I run out of Points due to the lots of logos she needed so it won't let me give her the mask on her entrance attire. :(

She didn't used on from the beginning on though so I think it's not a biggie.

Might still modify the first attire and take out some of the attire logos so I can give her the mask though. Didn't decided yet. :P

Need to also finish my Xia Li moveset so I can release her soon.

Will try to finish them before the Weekend. It depends however when I'm gonna get out of work, how much free time will have afterwards and how long my hand wll allow me to hold a Controller without getting numb again. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates guys but after a huge virus attack at work I spent most of my time there.

As a example I was from Thursday 7am in the morning until friday 8:15pm in the evening (over 37 hours straight and without sleep) there until I almost fainted. Tried to relax a bit for a few hours at saturday and then were again from sunday 8am to monday 12:40pm (28,5 hours) at work. Not to mention the 6 hours on the road additionaly. Then tuesday and wendsday from 7am to 10pm again and today almost the same. :(

I'm totally exausted so when I'm home at all I'm just too tired to do anything else than Sleep.

Will probably have to work over the Weekend again but depending on the times I might have something for you again. :)

Thanks for the understanding. :)

Here some screenies from my Collaboration with WCW/NWO 4Life!

AJ Lee

AJLee.png

Melina MNM Time(unfortunately turned her face during the screenshot :P)

Melina-MNM.png

Sara Lee

Sara-Lee.png

More updates About them will be posted in his thread here: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/480385-multiple-uploads-and-previews/

Konami Updated, Moveset, Entrance and Win Animation finished, tested and released on the CC.

Unfortunately without her current mask and jacket in her entrance since I had no more Points for extras available.

Hope you guys will still enjoy! :)

Thanks a lot everyone. I really appreaciate all the comments. :)

It makes me very happy to see that you enjoy my work and have fun with these caws cause that's the main reason why I'm creating them. :)

I only created the faces for AJ Lee and Sara Lee (looks a bit off due to the face texture not being entirely clean).

In Melinas case I also created her second attire and updated her first ones entrance part a bit. :)

NWO/WCW4Life created/will create everything else.

@SassyTroy: Thanks for the infos! Will try to do Maddison justice as much as I can. :)

Katie Lea/Katarina Face Preview

KatieLea.png

Current Melina

Melina.png

Current Attire

Melina-Attire.png

More updates soon! :)

That's awesome man! A personal thank you as I have been hoping to have Maddy in my Universe this year!

Sure Thing! Will try to have a preview of her this Weekend. :)

Katie Lea face update!

KatieLea.png

Even both versions look a bit creepy this one Looks more like in real life. :P

First attire

Katie-Lea-Attire.png

Katie Lea Second Attire

Katie-Lea-Attire2.png

That's awesome man! A personal thank you as I have been hoping to have Maddy in my Universe this year!

Here a preview! :)

Wasn't quite sure About the hair but there was no Fitting hair in game cause either the style or the lenght was off. Since her hair is middle lenght and it is rather falling in her face the whole time I went with this one.

Maddison Face

Maddison-Face.png

First attire (against James Ellsworth)

Maddison-Attire.png

Hope you like it! :)

More updates soon!

Great job on Melina! Good to see her and Rosa are still active.

Thanks. :)

Happy you like them.

Archived