Saturis/Dumekas Wrestler Caws! (Nina Samuels Released!)

Saturi

Updates Kris first attire by changing the top.

The other one was more accurate when it comes to the sides and style but was not as accurate to the original width of the one she is wearing so I changed it to this one.

Second Attire

More updates soon! :)

She looks great Saturi! I think I have her sigs and fins in my topic in case you need a refreshment on what she did in Stardom.

Thanks a lot but I'm subscribed to stardom and have watched all her Matches there as also some of her Matches in the USA since she isn't with stardom since around Juli/August anymore (she worked in the USA much earlier aswell). :)

That's pretty cool. I think I saw her a fee times in ROH and she was impressive in the ring. It would be nice to see her get recognition.

Yeah she has grown a lot and very fast through the years.

I rechecked and she already said goodbye to stardom back in April. :D

She worked around europe and the USA since then.

Should have her Ready tomorrow, just have to finish her moveset mostly and add armgear on the first attire. :)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kris turned out well. Hopefully, she'll be part of the Women of Honor division because her vs Kelly Klein or Sumi Sakai would be great matchups.

She already was and had Matches with sumie, deonna, Mandy and others. :)

She had her last match for the WXW Promotion here in Germany at the 18th december

and worked in the USA at the 28th december for the North Wrestling NCL Promotion.

It seems that she worked in Japan at the 3rd January again with Hiroyo Matsumoto.

Not sure when she will be back in the USA and for who she will be working on since she is a freelancer at the Moment. :)

Hope to see her in the next Mae Young Classic though cause it would be awesome to have her in it.

Kris turned out well. Hopefully, she'll be part of the Women of Honor division because her vs Kelly Klein or Sumi Sakai would be great matchups.

She already was and had Matches with sumie, deonna, Mandy and others. :)

She had her last match for the WXW Promotion here in Germany at the 18th december

and worked in the USA at the 28th december for the North Wrestling NCL Promotion.

It seems that she worked in Japan at the 3rd January again with Hiroyo Matsumoto.

Not sure when she will be back in the USA and for who she will be working on since she is a freelancer at the Moment. :)

Hope to see her in the next Mae Young Classic though cause it would be awesome to have her in it.

Most definetly. I'm surprised she wasn't in the 2018 Mae Young Classic.

Hbk89 and Obsessedw/Divas were pretty good on last gen too. Even Hippo made some great female caws.

hahaha I haven't been on here in I don't know how long and still getting talked about. I haven't created CAWS in a long time. Tried to get into it a few years ago, but work has caught up with me.

Now on topic, gotta say, great CAWS. Whenever I do get onto to play, I download your stuff. Nice work and keep it up!

Hbk89 and Obsessedw/Divas were pretty good on last gen too. Even Hippo made some great female caws.

hahaha I haven't been on here in I don't know how long and still getting talked about. I haven't created CAWS in a long time. Tried to get into it a few years ago, but work has caught up with me.

Now on topic, gotta say, great CAWS. Whenever I do get onto to play, I download your stuff. Nice work and keep it up!

Very happy to see you are safe and sound and great to see you back! :D

I miss the days we were working together on caws helping each other with tipps! :)

Thanks a lot! Trying to do the best that I can whenever I can.

This was a very hard week at work and the whole 2019 will be horrible. :(

Will try to get some updates over the Weekend though. :)

I also sent pms to some requesters to see if they still want me to create their requests since some of the requests have been created by others and are on cc already.

Front Page List updated!

I checked back with my requesters and it seems that some weren't active in the forums for several months so since I got no reply for days, I removed their requests.

The main reason I contacted them was to see if they are still interested in these caws since most of them are already created by others and on cc so I won't waste time creating something they don't actually want/need anymore.

This way I can focus on the ones still wanted and create them ahead. :)

Will have some updates over the weekend for you guys.

Thanks a lot to everyone that replied!

Thanks a lot guys! :)

I might have a few updates tonight after work IF I make it out of there. :P

Wanted to post yesterday but came way too late at home (overtime and took forever to come home due to the weather aswell).

Archived