Saturis/Dumekas Wrestler Caws! (Nina Samuels Released!)

Saturi

Would it be possible to Angelina Love and Velvet Sky to your list? Id really love to be able to bring them to SD Live for a feud with the Iconics and maybe even the Bellas. Ill probably wait for someone else to create Ashley Reign. Thanks!

Will try but it will take some time since as you can see my list is huge already. :)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it be possible to Angelina Love and Velvet Sky to your list? Id really love to be able to bring them to SD Live for a feud with the Iconics and maybe even the Bellas. Ill probably wait for someone else to create Ashley Reign. Thanks!

Will try but it will take some time since as you can see my list is huge already. :)

Sounds good to me! Im in no rush and I can see that you have a big CAW list already. Looking forward to your work and thanks again!

I'll be keeping an eye open to see if i'll buy this year. If I don't get it, & if you want, I could let you use Kris Wolf's face texture. I think you're the only one making her.

I already have a texture I used last year but thanks anyway. :)

Could you do Tiger Dream too ?

Actually not taking any more requests since I have a lot of caws to create already but I'll add her as the last one now. :)

I'll be keeping an eye open to see if i'll buy this year. If I don't get it, & if you want, I could let you use Kris Wolf's face texture. I think you're the only one making her.

I already have a texture I used last year but thanks anyway. :)

Could you do Tiger Dream too ?

Actually not taking any more requests since I have a lot of caws to create already but I'll add her as the last one now. :)

Thank You :D

ANy chance you will be doing Tenille early? Can't wait for your CAWs, they are always great.

She is almost done already. Working on her moveset now. :)

Just used the name Emma since it is already in the game and it fits unlike tenille dashwood.

Here a preview

Emma_Face.png

Attire from WOH

Emma_Attire1.pngEmma_Attire1_En.png

Attire from the WWE

Emma_Attire2.pngEmma_Attire2_En.png

Gonna release her today! :)

Emmas face and head updated and reuploaded!

In case you got the previous one go grab the newer version. :)

Gonna update the screenshots in the first page tomorrow since I need some sleep now. :P

Sorry guys but I had to modify a few things on emma and reupload her again. :(

Just did it so the final version is on cc now.

The face picture was updated on the first page.

Three or more previews are coming up today. :)

Io Shirai Preview

Io_Face.png

Io_Attire1.png

Nikki Cross face and attires updated, moveset, entrance and win animation created and tested,

She is on cc now. Hope you will enjoy her! :)

Sorry about the lack of the 3-4 previews I had wrote about but some family stuff came in between.

They don't have Nikki Cross tops and bottoms?

Nope. Her music and entrace as also the name are not included.

Only found her winning animation under the Heel section and gave it to her.

Went for one of her newest attires with the brown one and gave her also her classic that she is still using a lot as a second one.

There is a other hair that makes her face look better but I went with this hair instead since it fits more to her original one (even it makes her face looking a bit wider).

Gave her eric youngs entrance and the sanity titantron and music. :)

Her entrance is ingame

https://youtu.be/oMwfhY52U-g

Yeah, just found out today when I was trying to piece together a entrance for Io Shirai! :P

It's the Generic Entrance 7.

In case you downloaded my nikki please go to the editor and apply it. :)

Just grabbed your Emma! :)

Thank you! :) Hope you'll enjoy her!

Archived