Which new added match type are you looking forward to the most

TheAbyss24

Since 2k announced the inclusion of The Triple threat tag team match,The Fatal Five way man match The Wyatt Compound match, The new and improved cage match and the changes to the Hell in the cell which of these matchs are you anxious to play first. Mine would have to probably be the Wyatt Compound match because I love Bray Wyatt.

Triple threat tag team is probably the most interesting

Concerned that the 8man stuff won't be optimised on base platforms again so 2v2v2v2 is out

Cage match looks dumb. Does look improved but I've always thought the whole waiting about and slow climbing etc... Looked dumb in real life let alone in the game.

Wyatt compound looks terrible which is a shame. I wouldn't even call it its own match type. Just a backstage area with a house in the background. Hopefully it's got a good setup in my career or something so that at least the story around it is interesting.

Fatal 5 way, no more interesting than a fatal 4 way... Didn't even know it wasn't in last year.

I was hoping championship scramble was in, but hopefully we can do a 5 man last man standing match.

Loved that match type. Highly doubtful it'll return unless they bring it back on TV/at a PPV but it'd be nice if they added it back anyways.

Really excited for triple threat and fatal 4-way tag matches and all the variations that come with them.

Also is gauntlet back? Thought I remembered reading about it being an unlockable or something, could be wrong though.

Archived