Which new added match type are you looking forward to the most

TheAbyss24

Since 2k announced the inclusion of The Triple threat tag team match,The Fatal Five way man match The Wyatt Compound match, The new and improved cage match and the changes to the Hell in the cell which of these matchs are you anxious to play first. Mine would have to probably be the Wyatt Compound match because I love Bray Wyatt.

I wouldn't anticipate that Wyatt match too much. It looks empty as shit. Basically a parking lot brawl with even less to do.

Personally, I'm looking forward to both the cage and HiaC matches being improved. I wish they had added the War Games match instead of the Wyatt compound...but, it is what it is. Hopefully next year.

Since 2k announced the inclusion of The Triple threat tag team match,The Fatal Five way man match The Wyatt Compound match, The new and improved cage match and the changes to the Hell in the cell which of these matchs are you anxious to play first. Mine would have to probably be the Wyatt Compound match because I love Bray Wyatt.

Apparently you cant do anything with the Compound. No OMG moments or things to interact with. I heard its like fighting in a ring without ropes, looks really cool but does nothing. Honestly hope that information is false and a ton of fun options are there though

Archived