The Youtube Videos

Rekka_No_Ryo

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I genuinely wasn't expecting to be excited today, but now I am. Updated models for Jericho and Edge, MITB briefcase being treated as a title, plus the new run-in skill. It's all exciting stuff, I must admit.

Could you link the video that shows Edge's updated model? I keep hearing people say that, but I can't find the video showing him.

I genuinely wasn't expecting to be excited today, but now I am. Updated models for Jericho and Edge, MITB briefcase being treated as a title, plus the new run-in skill. It's all exciting stuff, I must admit.

Could you link the video that shows Edge's updated model? I keep hearing people say that, but I can't find the video showing him.

Sorry, I haven't seen it myself, I only read that he got updated over here. That's good enough for me, he looked odd in 2k18.

Around the 2 mins mark

Sorry, I haven't seen it myself, I only read that he got updated over here. That's good enough for me, he looked odd in 2k18.

3o7oHoe.png

HBK got updated too. His retro model has a new good looking hair. Same with Retro Triple H but still not the hair I want for him.

3o7oHoe.png

Thank you. Looks great!

Archived